Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2024, 20:27   #46
BHPian

Re: Toyota Urban Cruiser Taisor launched at Rs. 7.74 lakh

Along with the different exteriors , why don't they redo the interiors also ? I mean there are several badge engineered cars like VW Virtus and Skoda Slavia. They both have a completely different exterior profile as well as the interior.Its very lazy on Toyota's part to just change the exterior and call it a day . But then again I guess I'm among the minority. This car will sell well cause it has a Toyota badge. Truly wish that they try to bring some proper Toyota car in the market. And any idea how this will fare in the crash tests? Considering its based on the Fronx which in turn is based on the Baleno ?
Mitadru is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2024, 07:29   #47
BHPian

Re: Toyota Urban Cruiser Taisor launched at Rs. 7.74 lakh

Yes ideally they should spruce up the interiors also. Consider the Ruminon, which does look fresher than the Ertiga/XL6, but then has the same beige interiors again! This is just plain laziness on Toyota's part. But then, Maruyota are having the last laugh as customers lap up all their products faster than we can type here !

Mod Note: Our Toyota Urban Cruiser Taisor Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Last edited by Omkar : 12th June 2024 at 09:56.
SithDefender is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks