Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2024, 13:20   #1
BHPian

Maruti-Suzuki: Reward Points not getting updated/refreshed in the App

Background :

* My MSIL App shows a total accrued reward points count of 344
Maruti-Suzuki: Reward Points not getting updated/refreshed in the App-2.jpg

* I had given my Ciaz for it's it's annual service on Dec 25th, 2023. Upon service completion and acceptance of vehicle and closure of Job Card in MSIL's DMS, I received a message saying 359 points have been added to my reward bucket.
Maruti-Suzuki: Reward Points not getting updated/refreshed in the App-1.jpg
If we refer to the 1st image, the updated points count is shown as 225, whereas the SMS I received mentioned 359 - I haven't redeemed any points in my last service - not sure where is the mismatch and whom to believe (359 in SMS or 225 added to the current points) ?

* However, upon checking the App, the 359 reward points haven't been added to the final total as seen in the attached App's screenshot
Maruti-Suzuki: Reward Points not getting updated/refreshed in the App-3.jpg

The SA had assured me that these reward points will get added to the total within 48 hours, but that hasn't happened (I was sure he's just to end the conversation with that 48 hour refresh cycle). However, since it was the ASC's closing time, I didn't prod further and took an exit.

To get an update on this, I tried searching for a MSIL's support channel, but couldn't find one in the App. How can I ensure the reward points are updated to my previous total, taking the final count to (344+359) 703?

Any action items upon me to get the same updated? Thanks.
Old 14th March 2024, 14:26   #2
BHPian

Re: Maruti-Suzuki: Reward Points not getting updated/refreshed in the App

I am not surprised. I had referred 3 friends in the past 1 year, to the same Maruti dealership from where I bought my Ertiga in 2022.
Though I was not very keen on getting those referral points, the sales advisor had assured me each time that the points would get updated within 2 weeks or so, but it never happened.
Nothing got updated in my rewards app each time.
I have a very friendly relation with the sales guy there, and that is why I keep giving him all my referrals. Not for any points.
When I went for the 3rd car's delivery, I jokingly said to the sales guy that if I had referred to some other Maruti dealership, I would have got 1500 points by now.
He apologetically said that he would sort out the issue and make sure that I get this car's points atleast.
One month has passed again and nothing happened.
So I think it is a hopeless system and works this way only.
Atleast that is what I felt from my experience.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks