Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2024, 10:12   #76

Re: Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune

The car looks great in the Titan Matte Grey shade. But i would black out the red bits. Its looking too tacky IMHO. Even in the interior, the seat cover looks like a cheap aftermarket ones. They should have kept it full black.
Arctsian08 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 10:13   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai Creta N Line TVC

Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 11:39   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG1 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Did you get any information on different suspension tune vs normal Creta or any information on new features additions ? As far as I gather, till now talks about new suspension has just been talks and only 18 inch wheels seems to be a new addition.
The stiffer suspension is expected to be in N10 trim only as per the online reports. The N10 is also expected to have video recording option through blue link app. Though there is no different dashcam, I expect that Hyundai is getting it done by the same central camera (behind the IRVM)).

I am particularly excited about the availability of manual variants across both N8 and N10 variant.
Car_Therapy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 11:50   #79
BHPian

Just can't shake off the feeling that the new Creta looks eerily like the Venue from the front. Need to look again to make out the difference. Doesn't this sort of defeat the purpose of positioning the vehicle in a different bracket?
Old 12th March 2024, 12:23   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjab View Post
The pricing is not exorbitant.
Top end sub 4-metre SUV's like Nexon, nowadays cost around 15lakhs on road. The N8 N-Line Creta at Rs16.8 lakhs ex-showroom will translate to around Rs20lakhs on-road (depending on the state in which registered).
After seeing your post i just checked carwale. To my surprise, a top end 3 pot petrol Nexon with DCA gear box is around 18.8 lakhs in Trivandrum . The price of SUV’s are going through roof. Compared to Nexon, Creta is a better choice with 1.5 petrol Turbo DCT if we take reliability in to account

Last edited by greyhound82 : 12th March 2024 at 12:27.
greyhound82 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 13:25   #81
BHPian

But is the DCT really reliable? Do we have any updates on DCT afteram Hyundai replaced 1.4 with 1.5?
Old 12th March 2024, 14:15   #82
BANNED

Just when I thought it can't get any uglier. About time Hyundai ditched those garish red accents and tried something else. Even this shade of blue is too garish. Those tail-lights look like they hammered in an after-market light bar, to sit into a recess.
pgsagar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 15:27   #83

Looks are subjective. I don't mind the N-line but neither do I find it appealing.

What I don't understand is this culture of a new variant called "performance SUV" launching after 3 months of the original launch where the "performance version" has no difference to the original's power output. The only changes are cosmetic and handling (stiffer suspension and heavier steering). Really feel that Hyundai should do better here.
quasimodo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 15:49   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarshgoel View Post
But is the DCT really reliable? Do we have any updates on DCT after Hyundai replaced 1.4 with 1.5?
DCT / DSG always remains a gamble - however with time - i can assume - a safer bet. With relatively very few issues reported with DCT heating up / failing in the recent 1/2 years - i am assuming they got it sorted now. Having said that - cant really find someone with lacs km driven successfully in DCT.

I have driven my Venue N Line N8 DCT - around 20K km in 6 months and its going good so far - fingers crossed.
Ashdel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 15:59   #85
BHPian

I have to say the Blue looks really nice! Maybe the red lines could have been toned down to some extent but looks quite good even with them.
Bhodrolok is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 16:16   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col Mehta View Post
So absurd that the dash camera is available only on the lower variant (N8). Maybe because of ADAS camera already eating up space, but Hyundai should have provided it on the N10 variant too.
From what I could gather via YT walkarounds, the ADAS camera doubles up as a dash cam I.e you can record via that in the N10
Evyas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 16:24   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evyas View Post
From what I could gather via YT walkarounds, the ADAS camera doubles up as a dash cam I.e you can record via that in the N10
Will be an excellent feature, if true. With this, I think other manufactures should also utilize the tech (ADAS camera) to double it up as a dash camera/recording device.
Col Mehta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 16:31   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimodo View Post
Looks are subjective. I don't mind the N-line but neither do I find it appealing.

What I don't understand is this culture of a new variant called "performance SUV" launching after 3 months of the original launch where the "performance version" has no difference to the original's power output. The only changes are cosmetic and handling (stiffer suspension and heavier steering). Really feel that Hyundai should do better here.
Yes agree. Hyundai could have not provided 1.5 DCT in standard Creta that SX(O) one variant and directly launch these N line versions with 1.5 MT and DCT.

1.5 NA and 1.5 diesel in standards Creta
1.5T in N line Creta
Old 12th March 2024, 16:38   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evyas View Post
Quite interesting - Where will the recording be stored? Is there a hard drive storage built into this?
Old 12th March 2024, 18:52   #90
BHPian

It seems an undercut in price compared to the VW twins with more features and better service from Hyundai. Driving review can compare with them. It is high time for VW and Skoda to just show off with brand image.. All 4 wheel disc. If there is any comparison of braking distance it will help on safety standards too!
Seems like a great car with both power and features with no compromise on boot space!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks