Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2024, 16:00   #61
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune

Just saw the N line in flesh and… well it looks different from the regular Creta (that’s the whole point of it I guess). Interestingly, it looks bigger due to the added spoiler and the front looks quite imposing and better than the pictures. Barring those extra aggressive red accents all around, I think we liked the design.

The interior, however, still has that bad looking HVAC and cheap creaking plastic on the center console, which takes away the premiumness. Hyundai has been very stubborn in not fixing that center console. And the interior looks very dark with the all black theme. Somehow though Kia should have done the same with its GT and X lines. All black theme should have been reserved only for the X line and the GT line should have a light colour theme. Imagine the GT line with those beautiful sage green interior - we will take two of them please
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-img_3069.jpeg  

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-img_3068.jpeg  

Col Mehta is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 17:03   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col Mehta View Post
Just saw the N line in flesh and… well it looks different from the regular Creta
Thanks for sharing. Did you get any information on different suspension tune vs normal Creta or any information on new features additions ? As far as I gather, till now talks about new suspension has just been talks and only 18 inch wheels seems to be a new addition.
AMG1 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 17:16   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col Mehta View Post
Just saw the N line in flesh and… well it looks different from the regular Creta (that’s the whole point of it I guess). Interestingly, it looks bigger due to the added spoiler and the front looks quite imposing and better than the pictures. Barring those extra aggressive red accents all around, I think we liked the design.

The interior, however, still has that bad looking HVAC and cheap creaking plastic on the center console, which takes away the premiumness. Hyundai has been very stubborn in not fixing that center console. And the interior looks very dark with the all black theme.
I have an i20 N Line from 2023 which has the same steering, without ADAS, ofc.

On the outside, it feels like I’m looking at a toy car, especially in that colour. Like one of the may toy cars I’ve seen my nephew play with.

In my mind, this steering just does not register for the Creta. It feels like a puny wheel, looks smaller than it is, for such a big car. They should’ve thought about it: A segment above vehicle, which has a lot of edges than curves, an all circular steering wheel like that looks completely out of place. How’d they miss that.

But hey, opinions are subjective.
Old 11th March 2024, 17:37   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG1 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Did you get any information on different suspension tune vs normal Creta or any information on new features additions ? As far as I gather, till now talks about new suspension has just been talks and only 18 inch wheels seems to be a new addition.
The folks at Hyundai had no idea about different tunning. They knew the wheels were bigger (thank god! Phew!), but nothing other than that it seems. More information will come out from later/tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPistons View Post
I have an i20 N Line from 2023 which has the same steering, without ADAS, ofc.

On the outside, it feels like I’m looking at a toy car, especially in that colour. Like one of the may toy cars I’ve seen my nephew play with.

In my mind, this steering just does not register for the Creta. It feels like a puny wheel, looks smaller than it is, for such a big car. They should’ve thought about it: A segment above vehicle, which has a lot of edges than curves, an all circular steering wheel like that looks completely out of place. How’d they miss that.

But hey, opinions are subjective.
Agree with the steering wheel observation - it does look out of place for the Creta. The car, however, does not look like a toy car at all (pictures can be misleading) - by the way, I also had similar feeling before seeing the car today. It rather looks quite big and butch when you see it for the first time. But yes, looks can very subjective.

Last edited by Col Mehta : 11th March 2024 at 17:39.
Old 11th March 2024, 18:37   #65
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Creta N Line launched at Rs 16.82 lakh. Here are the variant-wise introductory prices.

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-20240311_183915.jpg

- 1.5L turbo petrol engine coupled to 7-speed DCT and 6-speed manual gearbox options.
- Paddle shifters
- Traction Modes- Snow, Mud, Sand
- Drives Modes- Eco, Normal, Sport
- Stiffer suspension
- 0-100 kmph in 8.9 seconds

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-20240311_183201.jpg

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-20240311_183203.jpg

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-20240311_183205.jpg

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-20240311_183207.jpg

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-fb_img_1710162977056.jpg

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-fb_img_1710162979776.jpg

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 11th March 2024 at 18:47.
Venkatesh is offline   (41) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 19:57   #66
BHPian

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-1.png

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-2.png

Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-features1.png

Name:  features2.png
Views: 360
Size:  32.7 KB

Name:  features3.png
Views: 355
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  features4.png
Views: 384
Size:  47.8 KB

Name:  features5.png
Views: 356
Size:  47.3 KB

Hyundai Creta N Line Official Brochure:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Creta N Line-brochure-mar-2024.pdf (1.94 MB, 128 views)
JacksonStorm is online now   (27) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 20:32   #67
BHPian

So absurd that the dash camera is available only on the lower variant (N8). Maybe because of ADAS camera already eating up space, but Hyundai should have provided it on the N10 variant too.
Col Mehta is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 00:18   #68
Senior - BHPian

I think the pricing is quite keen. It's a great deal for a performance SUV under 25 lakhs. For me the only features I really miss in the N8 are the ventilated seats and the bigger display.

Looks like a real steal for 17 lakhs ex showroom for the N8 manual.

Drive on,
Shibu
shibujp is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 01:29   #69
BANNED

I personally like N line front appeal compared to standard Creta and the red accents bonus the aggressive look. I am a great fan of Black with Red highlights in the interior. But I am looking for diesel AT ��

Please Hyundai give me a Diesel AT with N line looks
sumosari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 06:46   #70
Senior - BHPian

When you have the regular Creta with 160 PS and 7DCT already available, I somehow dont see the value proposition of the N-Line version of the same. They should have pumped up the power output to 190ps/270 NM or something like that.
fhdowntheline is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 07:28   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
- Stiffer suspension
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhdowntheline View Post
When you have the regular Creta with 160 PS and 7DCT already available, I somehow dont see the value proposition of the N-Line version of the same. They should have pumped up the power output to 190ps/270 NM or something like that.
Is there any update to suspension? I scanned the brochure but couldn't find anything mentioning suspension update. Seems more like just a cosmetic exterior and interior update with a dash cam added onto the N8 variant.

I agree if you want DCT doesn't make much sense to shell out just for N line badge which offers only cosmetic changes.
07CR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 07:41   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07CR View Post
Is there any update to suspension? I scanned the brochure but couldn't find anything mentioning suspension update. Seems more like just a cosmetic exterior and interior update with a dash cam added onto the N8 variant.

I agree if you want DCT doesn't make much sense to shell out just for N line badge which offers only cosmetic changes.
It should have a stiffer suspension and heavier steering like the i20 N line.

Source - YouTube
naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 07:58   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
It should have a stiffer suspension and heavier steering like the i20 N line.

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=uPHR4Upl9yU

Source - YouTube
Yes I saw this in multiple Youtube videos. But the official documentation doesn't mention anything about it. Would wait for Tbhp review to confirm.
Old 12th March 2024, 09:04   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07CR View Post

Looks like there might be changes to the Suspension. This is the Screen grab from their Launch Event. It shows the Normal Creta as well as the N-Line. I do not know if the positioning of these Cars in the Graph represents their Ride and Handling characteristics.

Price Diff. between Normal Creta DCT and N-Line N10 seems to be 30k. If i was still in the market, i would go for the Creta N-Line over the Normal one. Reasons being:

- The Black-Red Interior Color scheme, which personally for me is miles better than the light grey one.
- The N-Line Front looks slightly better over the Normal one.
- 18 inch wheels, which has both its positives and negatives.
- The Black side strip looks better than the grey one in the Normal Creta.
- The Twin tip exhaust and exterior red inserts look good.
- The N-line Badge.
- The Blue with Black Roof N-line looks Amazing.

Saying all this, i still feel Seltos is still holds a slight edge over Creta in Looks and Features. N-line has got it a bit even now though.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta N Line spied during TVC shoot in Pune-creta-nline.png  

abhi3284 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 10:07   #75
Senior - BHPian

The pricing is not exhorbitant.
Top end sub 4-metre SUV's like Nexon, nowadays cost around 15lakhs on road. The N8 N-Line Creta at Rs16.8 lakhs ex-showroom will translate to around Rs20lakhs on-road (depending on the state in which registered).

For the extra outlay, the customer is moving to a higher segment, a more spacious car, a proven powertrain and improved ride and handling dynamics. The N8 Creta has almost everything a person needs, except the ADAS functionality and a few other bits & bobs which are not deal breakers. If Hyundai can hold on to this price for some time, this vehicle should sell.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks