Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2024, 13:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai to launch more N Line products in India

Hyundai introduced the N Line range in India in 2022, starting with the i20. The carmaker later launched the Venue N Line and is now looking to bring in more products from its N Line range.

Hyundai to launch more N Line products in India-20220609092050_cretanl1-2.jpg

Tarun Garg, COO of Hyundai India, has stated that the company will launch more N-Line products in India very soon. N Line is a niche product and despite the cars being more expensive than the standard models, they have generated decent sales numbers. With new models being introduced, Hyundai is expecting N Line sales to reach 15,000-20,000 units in the next few years.

The Hyundai Creta is all set to get the N Line treatment soon. The Creta N Line is rumoured to be launched later this year and will be based on the upcoming facelift version. It will feature a sporty exterior with gloss black surfaces and red accents, unique alloy wheels and an all-black interior with an N Line-specific steering wheel and gear lever; among others.

The Creta N Line could be powered by a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The SUV will also get a few suspension tweaks and a throaty exhaust note.

Source: Autocar India

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 13:39   #2
BHPian

Re: Hyundai to launch more N Line products in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
The Hyundai Creta is all set to get the N Line treatment soon. The Creta N Line is rumoured to be launched later this year and will be based on the upcoming facelift version. It will feature a sporty exterior with gloss black surfaces and red accents, unique alloy wheels and an all-black interior with an N Line-specific steering wheel and gear lever; among others.

The Creta N Line could be powered by a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The SUV will also get a few suspension tweaks and a throaty exhaust note.
No no no! Why?? Hyundai? You first ruin the look of a perfect car, and now you wanna bring in a sportier version of it? NO!

i20 N Line - Amazing
Venue - Don't see the need but it's here now.
And now, Creta - Enough!

You could atleast get a sportier version of the Verna or even the i10! Stop please!

Last edited by nova.19_exe : 8th January 2024 at 13:45.
nova.19_exe is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 13:44   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova.19_exe View Post
N
And now, Creta - Enough!

You could atleast get a sportier version on the Verna or even the i10! Stop please!
I thought there was already a Creta N line even for the previous generation, would be good to have more N line cars with more than just cosmetic differences.
Bhodrolok is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 16:19   #4
BHPian

I feel having a N-line option for all the relevant products will give more options for the buyers. Personally, I prefer the Nline version. I have the nline i20 and am really enjoying it. I picked up the Verna last year but given a choice, I'd get that.

It's just that niche-ness and uniqueness that these versions create plus its much better the way hyundai handles the creation of these versions instead of the plane Jane sticker job that some manufacturers do. I also prefer this from the factory instead of after market (personal opinion)
Grand Tourer is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th January 2024, 22:34   #5
BHPian

Can we please get the Ioniq 5 n-line version while we're at it? Imagine this being sold for 55 lakhs compared to 66 lakhs for the EV6.
siren373 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th January 2024, 06:12   #6
Senior - BHPian

The only cars in the lineup that would do justice to the NLine are the I20 and the Verna.
fhdowntheline is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th January 2024, 07:39   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren373 View Post
Can we please get the Ioniq 5 n-line version while we're at it? Imagine this being sold for 55 lakhs compared to 66 lakhs for the EV6.

Not sure whether this would make it to India, but look exciting.
naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed