Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2023, 21:00   #61
BHPian

re: HSRP mandatory in Karnataka | EDIT: Deadline extended to 17th May 2024

Tried many times on siam.in and finally resorted to bookmyhsrp.com. I booked an appointment at Bimal for my Swift for Sep 4th.
kap04 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2023, 09:53   #62
BHPian

After banging my head with M/s. Rosmerta Safety Systems (bookmyhsrp.com) over multiple emails I gave up. Each time I get a standard canned response with no effort to even read the details in the mail or go through the screenshots and attachments I provided.

Finally, I have escalated the matter to SIAM through their official email listed on the web site with a copy to Secretaries in both Central govt. Transport Ministry and Karnataka State Transport Ministry.

Not sure if anything will happen but nevertheless have tried and hope for the best.
nareshtrao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th August 2023, 13:27   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvagarwal View Post
For our Honda 2-wheeler, I had to select Bangalore-RURAL on the SIAM platform (instead of BANGALORE URBAN) to find the right website to visit and book.
This worked! Thanks for the tip.
siam.in directed me to makemyhsrp.com & I was able to place the order, to be installed at KHT Jeep, Domlur.
Old 26th August 2023, 15:58   #64
BHPian

Update:

I got a call from Delhi and was informed that they are in the process of updating the website with empaneled dealers and fitment locations for brands/vehicles that have ceased manufacture. The same will be there on the site in the next few days.

Another update: Got to speak to someone in Karnataka Transport and was told that the last date may get extended as close to 1.8 crore older vehicles need to be affixed with HSRP and existing capacity across the production and fitment may not be able to meet the Nov. deadline. However, this is totally unofficial and subject to change and/or formal decision making process.
nareshtrao is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 27th August 2023, 10:59   #65
BHPian

Today I was able to order for my Honda scooter and Toyota Car through https://www.orderyourhsrp.com/ site.

It supports the following vehicle manufacturers

HSRP mandatory in Karnataka | EDIT: Deadline extended to 17th May 2024-ss_orderyourhsrp_01.png

HSRP mandatory in Karnataka | EDIT: Deadline extended to 17th May 2024-ss_orderyourhsrp_02.png
Old 27th August 2023, 17:22   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
Update:

I got a call from Delhi and was informed that they are in the process of updating the website with empaneled dealers and fitment locations for brands/vehicles that have ceased manufacture. The same will be there on the site in the next few days.

Another update: Got to speak to someone in Karnataka Transport and was told that the last date may get extended as close to 1.8 crore older vehicles need to be affixed with HSRP and existing capacity across the production and fitment may not be able to meet the Nov. deadline. However, this is totally unofficial and subject to change and/or formal decision making process.
@narestrao That is a Relief, as no amount of e-mails to any of the Vendors was getting a response.

Let us now wait for the Picture to get Clearer.
Old 28th August 2023, 08:25   #67
BHPian

Today's Times of India Article/Report:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../103115472.cms
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Times of India Bangalore 28th Aug 2023.pdf (1.28 MB, 289 views)

Last edited by nareshtrao : 28th August 2023 at 08:27.
Old 28th August 2023, 19:43   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
Update:

An update: Just got a Call from someone at Bookmyhsrp.com this Evening. He mentioned that as Ford do no have Sales Outlets in India, they are getting in touch with Ford ASC's in Bengaluru for Fitment of HRSP's in place of Dealership Fitment. The same should reflect on the Bookmyhsrp.com website in 1-3 Days & was asked to Try the website then.
KHegde is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th August 2023, 16:13   #69
BHPian

Got the HSRP affixed today at KHT Domlur for my Punto. Was there at the slot mentioned on my receipt and it went smooth, as if they were expecting me. They had received the number plate kit this morning itself, though I did not get any SMS or email and order status remained "In Transit" only.

A front windshield sticker was also placed along with the number plates.

Overall nothing to complain with the process of MakeMyHSRP
mayukh42 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2023, 17:24   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHegde View Post
An update: Just got a Call from someone at Bookmyhsrp.com this Evening. He mentioned that as Ford do no have Sales Outlets in India, they are getting in touch with Ford ASC's in Bengaluru for Fitment of HRSP's in place of Dealership Fitment.
But they have many fitment centres for Ford in other states (I checked UP, DL, OD, BR...). Are these all service centres?
Old 29th August 2023, 17:24   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukh42 View Post
Overall nothing to complain with the process of MakeMyHSRP
Tried for my 2005 Maruti Suzuki Esteem and getting the below error

Name:  HSRP.PNG
Views: 1010
Size:  14.6 KB

Tried with https://bookmyhsrp.com/ and getting the below error.

"As a vendor we are not authorized for this vehicle. Please visit www.siam.in for respective HSRP maker"

The funniest part was i was directed to this website from www.siam.in!

Last edited by Oppanna : 29th August 2023 at 17:35.
Old 29th August 2023, 17:30   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
But they have many fitment centres for Ford in other states (I checked UP, DL, OD, BR...). Are these all service centres?
@bianand The Executive mentioned that they are arranging for Fitment at Ford ASC's as Ford do not have Sales Outlets (Dealerships) in India. The Portal should have the details for Ford ASC's in Bengaluru, PPS and Cauvery Ford, in a few days.

Let us wait and pray.
Old 29th August 2023, 17:39   #73
BHPian

Was able to order by selecting Bengaluru Rural 3 days ago. The plates have already arrived at VW palace cross which I chose. But I didnt get any call or notification from VW palace cross. Need to call them and find I guess.
Old 29th August 2023, 17:58   #74
BHPian

I keep getting the error at BookMyHsrp.com "Please enter correct number for Karnataka registration" when entering the details for my Creta.

Any idea what could be the reason?

Tried with makemyhsrp and get this message : Order cannot be placed for State : [KA]

Last edited by m8002? : 29th August 2023 at 18:01.
Old 29th August 2023, 20:02   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreludeSH View Post
Was able to order by selecting Bengaluru Rural 3 days ago. The plates have already arrived at VW palace cross which I chose. But I didnt get any call or notification from VW palace cross. Need to call them and find I guess.
Didn't you book a slot to get it installed? I have booked slots for my cars.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks