Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2024, 09:54   #301
BHPian

re: Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv.ev launched at Rs. 17.49 lakh

Curvv looks sexy in this Empowered Oxide shade! I guess, they will most probably launch this on August 15th?
sharmanova is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 11:05   #302
BHPian

re: Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv.ev launched at Rs. 17.49 lakh

Waiting to see if this comes out without ununiform panel gaps, MID and Infotainment issues.
ByKaizen is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 11:08   #303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRoader_001 View Post
First teaser for Tata Curvv coupe ev is out.

Link ::

https://x.com/tataev/status/1809520382686171324?s=46
Looks impressive. A well made teaser. I actually dont get flattered with most new releases of cars, especially Tata and M&M. This one, somehow generated lot of curiosity in me and the teaser has made me really wait to see how it will turn out to be. I liked the name too. A good win already for TATA.
funkykar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 12:02   #304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmanova View Post
Curvv looks sexy in this Empowered Oxide shade! I guess, they will most probably launch this on August 15th?
- Looks like they will completely reveal the car before this month end and the deliveries may start from 15th of August 2024
- Tata has to really work on their reliability of EVs for Curvv EV to really succeed to it's potential
- The HV critical error is denting the goodwill of Tata EVs like a cyclone
- The software issue is another one point of shame for Tata when things not operate they way they are intended to
- The battery supplier HAS to be changed as the sudden fall in ranges for many existing customers is scary as a nightmare
- The Service Centres need to have dedicated and uberly trained staff to handle EV expertly

Hope Tata Passenger Electric works on these issues on a war level

We must always back an Indian OEM but not at the cost of their negligence prior to production and acknowledged QC issues

Last edited by KarthikK : 8th July 2024 at 12:04.
Humane India is offline   (27) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 13:00   #305
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Mod Note : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Also, one-liner posts are best avoided.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further. Request to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 10th July 2024 at 21:47.
i10_sanjay is offline   Received Infraction
Old 8th July 2024, 14:03   #306

Honestly until Tata sorts out their qc and service issues, I don't think anyone should consider tata cars. Reliability and safety are both equally matter. Anything else should never be the priority before these.
Duster85 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 14:16   #307
BHPian

Unlike the sentiment here, if Tata prices this below the ZSeV , automatically below Creta EV this can take the fight forward and keep the momentum going. As a Punch owner I feel the EV product line of Tata has matured quite a bit and can take on the fight with the big guys. Not sure but I think the Tata EV portfolio might be making good bottomline for Tata.
mh09ad5578 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 14:28   #308
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

For those who missed it, the car was revealed as a whole early this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
Having seen the car in person at the expo, it definitely looks like it is riding too high, even with the 18" wheels.

The thick wheel arches and the alloy design I think are the biggest contributors to this odd look and I hope this is fixed in the final production design. If the 18" wheels look like this, imagine how the lower trims with smaller wheels will look !

Overall though, it is a very stand out design which will make it sell as this design will help it differentiate itself in the crowded segment.
Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv.ev launched at Rs. 17.49 lakh-pxl_20240203_055802022.jpg

Looks like the launch is likely to happen in September.

Last edited by TorqueIndia : 8th July 2024 at 14:30.
TorqueIndia is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 17:49   #309

AFAIK, the launch was moved from June to sometime around August-September, around the holiday season. (To iron out some last minute niggles maybe?) I just hope that the launch was not hastily moved up because of the launch of the Basalt! And I reeallly hope that TATA didn't do it at the cost of fixing the said last minute niggles and decided to just wing it, and again use the initial buyers as guinea pigs for testing and fixing issues as and when reported..

Last edited by lalithesh : 8th July 2024 at 18:00.
lalithesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 22:15   #310
BHPian

We all know Tata loves to put underpowered engines in all their cars

My humble request to Tata management: Kindly offer the 1.5L 4cyl TGDI as an option for the enthusiasts, thank you

Last edited by shastryBLR : 8th July 2024 at 22:21. Reason: Grammar and comment structure
shastryBLR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2024, 23:05   #311
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalithesh View Post
And I reeallly hope that TATA didn't do it at the cost of fixing the said last minute niggles and decided to just wing it, and again use the initial buyers as guinea pigs for testing and fixing issues as and when reported..
That's M&M, mate. They at least rectify issues reported by the beta-testers. TAMO just don’t care!.

Mod Note : Abusive language – whether used directly or indirectly - is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and the use of abusive words / photographs in posts / avatars / signatures / topics are STRICTLY prohibited.

Please read the Forum Rules before proceeding further.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 8th July 2024 at 23:18.
Zinger_Winger is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 9th July 2024, 10:13   #312
BHPian

Re: Tata officially teases new Curvv Coupe SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorDev View Post
I don't know if its the image width but the car's silhouette looking extremely strange & overall design does not cohesive at all.

I was quite excited for this design but in photos, it looks like a Nexon with a strange back, hope it looks better in flesh.
CafeRacer16 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2024, 10:31   #313
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalithesh View Post
I just hope that the launch was not hastily moved up because of the launch of the Basalt! And I reeallly hope that TATA didn't do it at the cost of fixing the said last minute niggles and decided to just wing it, and again use the initial buyers as guinea pigs for testing and fixing issues as and when reported..
Hey Bro,

Basalt thought competes in the same body style, but that is an ICE and Curvv is an EV at launch. So I don't think TATA needs to worry much about Basalt. Anyways people will not give an eye to Citroen cars because of their products. Tata ia always at an advantage as Citroen has shot itself in it's own foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shastryBLR View Post
We all know Tata loves to put underpowered engines in all their cars

My humble request to Tata management: Kindly offer the 1.5L 4cyl TGDI as an option for the enthusiasts, thank you
I don't think TATA cars are much of underpowered. Infact they are much adequately powered compared to its peers except ofcourse, Mahindra and Hyundai. They are much more powerful than Maruti.
DRPSREDDY is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2024, 12:09   #314
BHPian

Another teaser from Tata motors

Link :::

XRoader_001 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th July 2024, 13:02   #315
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRoader_001 View Post
Another teaser from Tata motors

Link :::

https://Youtu.be/dqM2ORTPpIs?si=gIhswubzyEZAQHFj
I feel launch shall happen near July end. Can’t recall when a trailer video was created with camouflage on.
One acute observation by a comment on yt. In the last few seconds. One model had the Airdam open, signifying one is an ICE launching alongside. Hoping to check the car out in person soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks