Team-BHP - Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv Petrol launched at Rs. 10.00 lakh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv Petrol launched at Rs. 10.00 lakh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/267890-scoop-tata-curvv-test-mule-spotted-india-edit-curvv-petrol-launched-rs-10-00-lakh-18.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by motographer (Post 5748260)
Is it possible that Tata Motors is facing some challenges in making the TGDi engines feasible or workable. Saying this as there's is no mention of these engines which were shown in the Auto expo 2023 in any briefing from Tata motors' officials. L.

I have been on lookout for the info too about the petrol engines testing but so far no luck. And no mention on the timelines too. All in anticipation, it seems it’s still under testing and they are not ready to take the wraps off it’s launch yet. Rest, let’s see we may be in for a surprise

I was scrolling on instagram and came across head designer of Tata motors Mr Martin. He posted this picture of concept Curvv a few months back. Looking at the silhouette and design of car, First impression is what a beautiful design!! Ride height and wide tyres makes the car look more proportionate and beautiful. Hope they carried the same design exactly. :p
I do hope ride height of production ver. is lowered.
Waiting for real road presence of the Curvv.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motographer (Post 5748260)
Is it possible that Tata Motors is facing some challenges in making the TGDi engines feasible or workable..

Hey! So, i have been looking at the recent picture leaks. And finally found the full picture of Curvv refuelling. As you can see in the image attached, The filling nozzle is the petrol one. So, it’s definitely under testing. ( P.S -I checked image after extensive zoom)
:p:Cheering:

I saw this car on Marathahalli bridge (Bengaluru) yesterday. It was fully covered and camouflaged. Had chunky steel wheels which seemed to be running on 17 inch size. Had very good road presence and was looking big and wide.

I think this car will be a looker in that red color with those alloys.

Tata Curvv to get flush-fitting door handles like XUV700

Tata Motors has been testing a stylish coupe SUV called the 'Curvv' for quite some time. The camouflaged test mule was recently spotted once again, but this time, the images reveal an interesting detail.

Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv Petrol launched at Rs. 10.00 lakh-tatacurvvorvmblinker0.jpg

The Tata Curvv has a coupe-like roof line and a tall rear end with a continuous LED light bar. A closer look reveals the SUV’s flush-fitting door handles, similar to what you get on the Mahindra XUV700.

The front fascia of the Curvv is likely to be inspired by the Nexon. It has L-shaped LED DRLs on either side and projector headlamps positioned in separate pods on the bumper. This particular test mule is also equipped with the ADAS suite, including the blind spot assist feature.

The Tata Curvv is likely to be offered with 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. Tata will also offer a pure-EV version of the Currv.

Source: The Fat Biker

Link to Team-BHP news

Spotted testing on Pune-Kohlapur road.

Have a few videos from the dashcam (front+rear) as well, need to figure out how to upload them.

Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv Petrol launched at Rs. 10.00 lakh-pxl_20240406_055219229.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by anoop.u (Post 5750868)
Have a few videos from the dashcam (front+rear) as well, need to figure out how to upload them.

For videos, you will need to upload on Youtube and then post link here. Else you can capture screen shots at suitable points in the videos and post the pics here.

Great, one more thing added that will fail due to poor QC issues at TATA.

:Shockked:Wow! Has that front right one malfunctioned already? They're either all supposed to be in or all out. At least that's how it works on the XUV. Scary stuff with TaMo.

Is there any update or news about the launch date of the Curvv???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinger_Winger (Post 5751093)
:Shockked:Wow! Has that front right one malfunctioned already? They're either all supposed to be in or all out. At least that's how it works on the XUV. Scary stuff with TaMo.

There is a function in XUV that enables opening of only driver side door handle.

Guess I am right about the car I spotted in Bangalore. Roaming around Whitefield yesterday.

https://youtu.be/RrQetE5-rgs?si=5jx7qcbWhplaSOya

Mods - can you move this to the XUV.e9
thread ?

That is Mahindra XUV.e9 not Curvv

Quote:

Originally Posted by motographer (Post 5757919)
Is there any update or news about the launch date of the Curvv???

This is what Tata confirmed in their recent investors call.

Quote:

In its investor meeting, Tata confirmed the launch timeline of the EV and ICE Curvv. The brand plans to launch the Curvv EV between July and September 2024. After that, Tata plans to launch the ICE option three to four months after the launch of the EV version. Tata could be targeting a festive season launch to attract customers.
Link

https://youtu.be/Egyy3BmFoP0

Spotted this on the Ghat Roads of Ooty. Is this the Tata Curvv?