Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2024, 08:03   #946
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv.ev launched at Rs. 17.49 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paritoshkalra View Post
. The Door pads are made such that even the water bottles are tilted.
Why is that a problem ? These are not the only two cars with such bottle holders. Other manufacturers too have cars with bottle holders that are tilted.
condor is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 09:02   #947

Re: Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv.ev launched at Rs. 17.49 lakh

The exterior of tata curv is nice to look at. The clean lines and the trademark tata tail section. The interiors also look very classy. Tata motors are launching new cars every 2-3 months however the tata cars still retain issues, gremlins (as reported on this forum). If they can sort out the niggling issues in there cars with such good products, they can very well be selling at the level of maruti suzuki in future!
mack.mehul is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 10:09   #948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paritoshkalra View Post
Did anyone notice that ergonomics have an issue with all TATA Cars specially with Nexon and Curvv? No space for keeping the water bottles or cans at 90 degree in any of their cars. The Door pads are made such that even the water bottles are tilted.
Actually, keeping the bottle at an angle in door pads makes it lot easier to take them out or put them back. There's hardly any vertical space there to be able to slide the bottle in vertically. So, I don't think there will be many cars that can offer this, unless we are taking about a huge car with a really tall door.
And bottles by nature, should not leak even if they are kept at 70 or even at 60 degrees.
prakash_ajp is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 11:40   #949
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushky View Post
Well it is not inconsistency. Same thing I observed in my Nexon facelift. The opening angles of both mirrors are different. The driver side mirror opens in Obtuse angle or 180° and passanger side mirror opens in Acute angle or around 30°. Hence you see difference in the duration in the opening.
And this difference of opening / closing time is there in Kia / Hyundai cars too.
ashvek3141 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 12:04   #950
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note: Our Tata Curvv EV Review has been taken live at this link. Please continue all Curvv EV discussions on the new thread.

On this thread only discuss the Curvv Petrol and Diesel.

Thanks!
Aditya is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th August 2024, 15:32   #951

Quote:
Originally Posted by niv26 View Post
yes, but not in top end. I don't know what's the logic here.

Yes, sometimes no logic works. It's because of top end model not available in wine red color. I don't want to buy low end from my side.
Based on conversations with the dealer near me and shared price list for the accessories, they provide artificial leather seat covers as branded accessories in different colours. Maybe you can check with your dealer for the same as well. And as they are supposed to be brand approved, I'm sure they would be okay with seat airbags and ventilation.

PS : I haven't yet had the chance to visit the showroom personally due to work to check the seat covers.

Last edited by vippul4friends : 14th August 2024 at 15:56. Reason: added clarifications
vippul4friends is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2024, 22:46   #952
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vippul4friends View Post
Based on conversations with the dealer near me and shared price list for the accessories, they provide artificial leather seat covers as branded accessories in different colours. Maybe you can check with your dealer for the same as well. And as they are supposed to be brand approved, I'm sure they would be okay with seat airbags and ventilation.

PS : I haven't yet had the chance to visit the showroom personally due to work to check the seat covers.
It's not about seat covers, the interior itself nicely blended in that color. Here is a sample pic attached from TATA motors website
Attached Thumbnails
Scoop! Tata Curvv test mule spotted in India. EDIT: Curvv.ev launched at Rs. 17.49 lakh-curv-int.jpg  

niv26 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2024, 12:04   #953
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250Nm View Post

I feel the Curvv offers a good value proposition with all its bells and whistles, except for interior space and rear seat comfort. I hope the TGDI variants are priced competitively, with less NVH as opposed to current gen revotrons. Looking forward to come back to Tata for my next upgrade
Bells and whistles can be distraction. How are the fundamentals of these cars? How do they hold up in medium to long term? How is the downtime frequency? Any idea about unexpected breakdown or things falling apart?
aerohit is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks