Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2023, 16:52   #751
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023

Car in this RED colour looks fabulous. Some of the quality issues mentioned by reviewer are evident, nevertheless this seems like a great product. Willing to look at Nexon.EV in this colour to replace my Polo 1.2 TSI
mgoel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 17:05   #752
Distinguished - BHPian

New Nexon.ev unveil on 7th Sep at 9 PM.

Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023-smartselect_20230905170313_x.jpg

Venkatesh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 17:09   #753
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisK View Post
He has clearly hidden the vehicle number on the front and back with white coverings.
He is driving the car on public road without number plate. Hope local traffic cops take a note and fine him.
Old 5th September 2023, 17:18   #754
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
He is driving the car on public road without number plate. Hope local traffic cops take a note and fine him.
Yeah, license plate is missing as well. That's a major violation.

On second thoughts, it seems like Tata didn't invite him for media drive. And he is using the vehicle provided to some other reviewer. That's why he has hidden vehicle number on the front and back windshield.
Old 5th September 2023, 17:22   #755
BHPian

Touch button for Hazard lamp What the ... !?

As ICN Vikas Yogi rightly pointed out, few things which TATA is not ready to fix even in the facelifted models. Engines are untouched sadly and I am sure that 3 pot petrol engine will be ear-splitting as ever.

Nevertheless, new Nexon looks fresh and modern. With all those features added, the top end should cost 18-19 lacs in my town.

peace..
sulliavi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 17:49   #756
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
He bashed the petrol DCA without even driving it?

Goes on to show how much one should trust these reviewers' views.
Yes and that was the most funny yet ridiculous part of the video. For a moment I thought he was driving the petrol when he started bashing it, lol.

I would wait for more established reviews, specially from Team-BHP, before passing any judgement on Turbo Petrol + DCT.
DCEite is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 17:59   #757
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by automowheels View Post
First review of the Nexon is out. Perhaps ICN studio chose to break the embargo, because from what I heard reviews were supposed to be out at 4 PM. Nonetheless, mostly favourable review, except that fit and finish issues remain somewhat and there's no change to the driving experience. Here's the video- https://Youtu.be/61wFqMsvhNI?si=8uOVIDBh29-gdces
I like this reviewer, but it seems his mood gets progressively worse as he proceeds with the review. Sunroof with music system, people drying off their kids through sunroof, the comments become golden as the review progresses.
ani_meher is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 18:22   #758
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

This guy is generally a non-biased reviewer and gives good or rather decent comments. Here too he hasn’t been any different I feel. Fit and finish issues are very well known with TATA cars and infact it is sad to know that they persist. For once I thought that TATA must have surely sorted out in this version of the Nexon since the Nexon is their best seller and has been in the market over 6 years!

Some of his comments were a lil sarcastic, agreed. But than some other reviewers do that too, in a more polished way maybe.

Nonetheless, this guy managed to kill the excitement of those waiting for the review tomorrow, especially the video reviews. Anyway, I don’t think they’ll be any different from what he has mentioned. The ONLY highlight is the turbo DCT drivetrain. That now is something to look forward to tomorrow.

Last edited by ashvek3141 : 5th September 2023 at 18:24.
ashvek3141 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 19:05   #759
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoel View Post
Car in this RED colour looks fabulous. Willing to look at Nexon.EV in this colour to replace my Polo 1.2 TSI
I agree. But sadly this Red colour may not make it to the EV.
Fingers crossed.
Old 6th September 2023, 10:08   #760
BHPian

Greetings everyone. This is my first post here. Really been enjoying reading this thread.

I have waited for almost a year for the launch of Nexon facelift, and now that it's here I am torn between the available choices.
I was looking for mainly 3 practical features - DCA, 60:40 split rear seats, and ventilated seats. But here's the conundrum -

1. The only trim where all three aforementioned features are available is the top spec version, which might be slightly out of my budget.
2. I don't want sunroof. They said that sunroof will be optional in all the varients but it's not true. In the Fearless trim there is no option of fearless+ without sunroof. I could have saved some bucks with such a trim, plus the absence of sunroof is important for me because it gives additional headroom and provides relief from the scorching Sun of Indian summer.
3. I really liked the creative ocean color with white roof, but it's available only in the creative trim that doesn't have 60:40 rear seats or the front ventilated seats.

Tatas are known for giving a lot options for their customers, but seems like the features and color choices could have been better.
Old 6th September 2023, 12:16   #761
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder99 View Post
Greetings everyone. This is my first post here. Really been enjoying reading this thread.

I have waited for almost a year for the launch of Nexon facelift, and now that it's here I am torn between the available choices.
I was looking for mainly 3 practical features - DCA, 60:40 split rear seats, and ventilated seats. But here's the conundrum -

1. The only trim where all three aforementioned features are available is the top spec version, which might be slightly out of my budget.
2. I don't want sunroof. They said that sunroof will be optional in all the varients but it's not true. In the Fearless trim there is no option of fearless+ without sunroof. I could have saved some bucks with such a trim, plus the absence of sunroof is important for me because it gives additional headroom and provides relief from the scorching Sun of Indian summer.
3. I really liked the creative ocean color with white roof, but it's available only in the creative trim that doesn't have 60:40 rear seats or the front ventilated seats.

Tatas are known for giving a lot options for their customers, but seems like the features and color choices could have been better.
Welcome to Team-BHP and congratulations on your first post.
I understand your conundrum. With so much competition around every manufacturer mostly tries to get the best combination of trims that would benefit them in overall sales. You would have to let go a few of them else if you want it all then you would have to pay the price.
There is no other way about it.
Also as per your need I personally feel DCA and ventilated seats would make a big difference. Generally, 60:40 I doubt is used on a regular basis. But again, depends on your priority. Take the plunge to the top-spec trim. Color would grow on you but creature comforts will pamper you always.
Happy choosing.
deepjaju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2023, 12:39   #762
BHPian

I am looking forward to book it if it has a Dark Red edition coming up.

Nexon is the only product which is reliable, safe and feature loaded at the same time, This small requirement has been such a struggle in India and Nexon is taking that away.

Great job that is!
Old 6th September 2023, 12:43   #763
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puneetakhouri View Post
Nexon is the only product which is reliable, safe and feature loaded at the same time, This small requirement has been such a struggle in India and Nexon is taking that away.
Agree on it being the only one with all these under 15L. Just waiting for the drive reviews of Turbo DCT before going ahead with the booking
Old 6th September 2023, 12:49   #764
BHPian

The front fascia of new Nexon looks stunning, and the rear still something missing.

I hope, Nexon is now Way Ahead than its Korean rivals in terms of Interior design and Smart features but, fit and finish it is still Way Behind.

One more smart move, Passenger Airbag On\Off passenger airbag deactivation switch is provided on the top.

Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023-nexon-passenger-airbag-off.jpg
Old 6th September 2023, 13:31   #765
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

I have noticed something from ICN's video. On using the indicator, cameras give a feed (blind spot) to the infotainment system, just like in City. Considering the features on offer, I have to admit I am a little concerned about the pricing.

@20:35 in the video.

Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023-screenshot-20230906-132500.png
professortarzan is offline   (6) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks