Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2023, 16:14   #721
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_dream View Post
Confused between the Nexon facelift and the Grand Vitara (Manual, Petrol).
Thoughts?
This is a fair comparison I feel.

What do people think about space on offer in the rear in both these vehicles? Have read feedback on this forum that the Grand Vitara rear seat is only fit for 2 + 1 kid although I haven't experienced it myself. How does the current Nexon fare in this regard? Can it better accommodate 3 adults in the rear? Thanks.

Last edited by Aditya : 4th September 2023 at 17:07. Reason: Spacing, abbreviation
Old 4th September 2023, 16:42   #722
BHPian

This sets the bar really high for Harrier/ Safari twins facelift. I somehow have this feeling that it's going to be the Nexon as a torch bearer for TaMo and not the Harrier/ Safari twins
r24x7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 16:46   #723
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akannath View Post
This is a fair comparison I feel.
What do people think about space on offer in the rear in both these vehicles?
Have read feedback on this forum that the GV rear seat is only fit for 2 + 1 kid although I haven't experienced it myself.
How does the current Nexon fare in this regard? Can it better accommodate 3 adults in the rear? Thanks.
Nexon’s rear bench feels wider than Grand Vitara’s as well as that of Elevate. Amazing for this product effortlessly competes with everything from Kiger, Magnite and C3 turbo to Sonet/Venue/Brezza to Honda City to Elevate/GV to even the lower to mid variants of Seltos. On merit. Appeals to everyone, across segments.
Shreyans_Jain is offline   (36) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 17:14   #724
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannags View Post
Brilliantly written comparison. Kudos for the great work MotorDev.

OT - Wondering if you are the youngest Team-BHP member, ever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Poweredd_ View Post

Also kudos for Dev, surprising how young he is with writing skills this good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamemaztr View Post
Superb Job @MotorDev in summarizing the differences between the pre-facelift and facelift models. Really appreciate your efforts and passion for cars.
Thank you so much, everyone!
Old 4th September 2023, 17:58   #725
BHPian

How do we select the variant in the booking option, I see only Fearless S option there.
Old 4th September 2023, 19:21   #726
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramotra3 View Post
Well, earlier as per ISO V215 standard (upto the roof), previously it was 412L, now it is 382L. It has decreased somehow.
This is a big concern for those buying it as their only car. Hopefully the usable boot space is still comparable to old model
Old 4th September 2023, 20:03   #727
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem23 View Post
Tata Nexon Facelift Bookings Open – Official Variants and Features List

Tata Nexon facelift is offered in 11 variants of Smart, Smart+, Smart+ S, Pure, Pure S, Creative, Creative+, Creative+ S, Fearless, Fearless+, and Fearless+ S. In here, ‘S’ denotes variants which receive a sunroof while ‘+’ variants get an optional package.

Source: https://www.rushlane.com/tata-nexon-...-12478250.html
Any info on whether the new design and features will be applicable for EV as well?
Old 4th September 2023, 20:39   #728

By offering a turbo petrol at the base variant with 5 gears and a sunroof as an option,Tata wants to keep those customers who were unwilling to pay for the punch top variant with a lacklustre engine.

This will be only be proved to be correct when pricing are going to be announced on 14th September.
Cloudfire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 21:17   #729
BHPian

Capacitive touch switches work well and are very useful if there is a light indication that switch is on or there is a tactile feedback. Otherwise they are more difficult to use and inconvenient. I hope TML has given some thought to this aspect in their new Nexon HVAC switching system.
Old 4th September 2023, 22:14   #730

Paid the booking amount. Don't need the Sunroof and additional features on Fearless +, hence just went for the basic 'Fearless' variant. Chose the Fearless Purple color. Got a call back (a real googly) that the Fearless Purple color is only available for the Fearless + S! Asked them to recheck with HO and same reply. Which effectively makes the Purple trim a special edition which sits on top and not available for other variants within 'Fearless' too. Completely bamboozled
Now back to square one as don't like the base colors, have a car similar colored as Creative Ocean and the Pure Gray has no automatic transmission.
Safarist is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 22:58   #731
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuttappanAbhi View Post
Any info on whether the new design and features will be applicable for EV as well?
Yes, the Nexon EV is also getting this design update. More details in the post link below:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...2023-a-38.html (Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023)

In the EV version, front LED bar (connected headlamps) have been provided just like those in Verna (or the Cybertruck).

Last edited by PaddleShifter : 4th September 2023 at 23:01.
PaddleShifter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 02:16   #732
BHPian

Not sure whether this colour was posted before, but found a video of the new Nexon with Daytona Gray colour. I think this colour looks absolutely smashing, almost like a Nexon sci-fi edition. Not sure whether the actual colour will look like this. But if it does this might be one of the best colours for the new Nexon. Absolutely delighted with the lack of chrome.

I have to say the design is growing on me and can't wait to see this in person.

The full video can be seen on the link below -
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon Facelift launch in September 2023-screenshot-20230905-2.08.54-am.png  

Djay is offline   (32) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 08:35   #733
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djay View Post
Not sure whether this colour was posted before, but found a video of the new Nexon with Daytona Gray colour. I think this colour looks absolutely smashing, almost like a Nexon sci-fi edition. Not sure whether the actual colour will look like this. But if it does this might be one of the best colours for the new Nexon. Absolutely delighted with the lack of chrome.
That makes it two stellar colors to choose from - Red and Daytona Gray. And Tata's choice to dechrome the car is brilliant. Every color has the dark look appeal.

As of now, the car comes in 3 colors which are available across variants and 3 colors which are variant specific. I think 3 standard colors are less, they could have kept the military green that was quite famous in the previous version
ferrarirules is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 08:40   #734
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djay View Post
new Nexon with Daytona Gray colour. I think this colour looks absolutely smashing, almost like a Nexon sci-fi edition.
Yes it looks sci-fi like and surreal. And the news of 7 speed dgs had me blown away considering that our own home grown brand has come up with a level of sophistication seen generally in international brands.

So Tata motors has indeed upped the game. I hope their after sales services also gets upped - infact it should become one of their USPs. Then it will be game over even for Maruti.

Anyways tata has done a stunning job and the red car with blinkers in the OP will definitely invite the eyeballs both in the forum and in real life.
helios9406 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th September 2023, 08:48   #735
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarirules View Post
That makes it two stellar colors to choose from - Red and Daytona Gray. And Tata's choice to dechrome the car is brilliant. Every color has the dark look appeal.
IMHO the entire colour pallet of the Nexon will be good! For ex. just look at the colours of the Punch; they all look GREAT! Especially the Dual tones. Hence, I’m pretty confident that the Nexon will look even better. I fail to understand, why didn’t they showcase all the colours for the media drives. I mean Kia did with the Seltos recently wherein we got to see all the colours and I’m sure other manufacturers must be doing the same too. Not sure why TATA chose to showcase just 2 colours!

Oh, and that NO CHROME on the car get full marks !

Last edited by ashvek3141 : 5th September 2023 at 08:49.
ashvek3141 is offline   (9) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks