Team-BHP - Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/261279-maruti-jimny-4-door-auto-expo-2023-a-105.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shashant (Post 5552146)
Any idea where they are driving it in Dehradun. Looks like either Mohand riverbed or Maldevta.

Yes, Maldevta and Thano Road. Good mix of off road and winding tarmac through Sal forests.

Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 5552018)
Finally the most coveted date has been announced.

Maruti Suzuki Jimmy launching on 7th June.

Source:ACI

Is it 2023? :confused:

Sorry, I could not find this info in the ACI article either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dry Ice (Post 5552289)
Is it 2023? :confused:

Sorry, I could not find this info in the ACI article either.

Read the article again,

Quote:

One of the most-awaited new launches this year, the Jimny will join the growing segment of lifestyle off-roaders
Meanwhile more of the 5d Jimny:

Name:  Screenshot 20230523 072139.png
Views: 546
Size:  666.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot 20230523 072100.png
Views: 551
Size:  389.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot 20230523 071951.png
Views: 531
Size:  594.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot 20230523 071916.png
Views: 520
Size:  356.2 KB

Link

Nexa Blue color also shown in this video along with Rhino accessories which Maruti is going to offer from Nexa itself ! ..All colors are looking fab except white (looking a bit dull to me at least in the video)...And irony is that I have booked white Jimny and now I am a bit disappointed as I was expecting it to be pure white color(like Everest White of Mahindra) ! Now I will be changing the color to Red, as MSIL mentioned earlier that customers will have one week to do so once Jimny is officially launched !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY2syQD6rlM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VivekWalia1986 (Post 5552463)
Now I will be changing the color to Red, as MSIL mentioned earlier that customers will have one week to do so once Jimny is officially launched !

Check with your NEXA dealership. My dealership (NEXA PASCO Sikanderpur Gurgaon) says for any change in variant or colour or both, the queue will be reset and your wait time starts from that change registration date. The dealerships are now showing their actual colour. Unless you are local or influential person or both, things will be tough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RijuC (Post 5552489)
Check with your NEXA dealership. My dealership (NEXA PASCO Sikanderpur Gurgaon) says for any change in variant or colour or both, the queue will be reset and your wait time starts from that change registration date. The dealerships are now showing their actual colour. Unless you are local or influential person or both, things will be tough.

Just had a call with my dealership and they have confirmed that I can change the color and transmission option before the indent is created ! Hence, I will get it done on 26th-May, as I also want to check the Manual Vs Auto experience !

Take a look at this. Curious to know if there would have been any damages? Open image in new window to watch this GIF.

Source : MotorBeam

https://twitter.com/MotorBeam/status...83873154416641

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherlocked (Post 5552526)
Take a look at this.

Bunch of clowns if this is what they do for review/testing!! This is frigging circus driving and not Offroad!

I booked online with NEXA PASCO Sikanderpur Gurgaon a month back but I still don't have an RM assigned. Is this normal?

"Booking reference number" and "Relationship Manager" under booking details just say -NA-.

I think the Nexa website doesn't get updated further once you place and pay for the booking. Even mine says NA under the reference and service advisor. But, hope you got the Pre Booking Reference number from your dealer. They should give you a number starting with PBKxxxxxxxxxx and the dealer says we can track with them using this number. Hope it helps.

Swami

Jimny out in the wilderness.

In sizzling red colour.

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825191346.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825194107.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825196732.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825199147.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825201529.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825203736.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825206160.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825208807.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825211076.jpg

Maruti Jimny 4-door @ Auto Expo 2023-fb_img_1684825214171.jpg

Source : autox

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful (Post 5552538)
I booked online with NEXA PASCO Sikanderpur Gurgaon a month back but I still don't have an RM assigned. Is this normal?

"Booking reference number" and "Relationship Manager" under booking details just say -NA-.

My dealership from where I have booked : Modern Automobiles Nexa Panchkula,Haryana - have assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager are very prompt while responding to any queries. I even chat with my RM via whatsapp to check on if there are updates etc. I booked via offline mode.

Please see this interview, I am scared now. Shashank Srivastava - Senior Executive Officer at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd clearly says this is going to be premium product. I hope the Alpha AT does not go beyond 15L on road.

Also point to note that they expect a lot of cancellation post price announce, as he says that the production plan will be made after price announce, which can mean only 1 thing.

I Expect Jimny to start deliveries in the last week of June.

@Mahindra, if you are reading, please soft launch 5 door Thar and probably save many of us :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ip5POJvFnc

Quote:

Originally Posted by purohitanuj (Post 5552605)
Please see this interview, I am scared now. Shashank Srivastava - Senior Executive Officer at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd clearly says this is going to be premium product. I hope the Alpha AT does not go beyond 15L on road.

Then they are going to kill it before it even comes out of the showrooms. Vehicle is less than the size of Wagon R and one would pay at best 1.5x for it? Maruti would be mad to price it beyond that for On Road pricing. rl: For strictly a city car with off-roading capability, how much would someone pay?

I personally wouldn't touch it if it is beyond 12-13 L On the road for top end AT. Unless they plan to provide some super souped up turbo charged version that will make it go beyond 100 kmph easily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by purohitanuj (Post 5552605)

How childish is this from the marketing head to tell that he doesn't know what customers are expecting on the price front !