Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2024, 20:41   #586
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
I got the exactly same offer yesterday. Been on the fence with this for a couple of months now (upgrading from C220d - MY2019) but this seems a little better than earlier.
Yes, last month it was 1 Lakh instead of 2 Lakh.
Think offers will get better as festive season and year end approaches?
BTW, this deal came to me from Jharkhand dealer.
Old 10th July 2024, 12:17   #587

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Can someone give me an idea about ongoing discounts for the Audi Q7 Technology? I am based in Kerala and the nearest dealer is Audi Kochi.
Old 10th July 2024, 14:56   #588
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu918790 View Post
Can someone give me an idea about ongoing discounts for the Audi Q7 Technology? I am based in Kerala and the nearest dealer is Audi Kochi.
Just search in the forum and there are couple of posts on the same. Here is mine. Please note ex-showroom when I booked was 94.xx lakhs and now it is 96.xx lakhs
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post5783011 (The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc)

Last edited by ssateesh : 10th July 2024 at 15:05.
ssateesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2024, 11:03   #589

Hi All,

Anyone getting deal on Range Rover Sports CKD, i asked dealership in Delhi, Noida & Lucknow but not getting any discounts. I want car to be delivered in August or September.
Old 12th July 2024, 11:38   #590
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsuv View Post
Hi All,

Anyone getting deal on Range Rover Sports CKD, i asked dealership in Delhi, Noida & Lucknow but not getting any discounts. I want car to be delivered in August or September.
A friend of mine ordered last month, due in Sept - no discounts. The full fat Range Rover is available. JLR have a full order book, why give a discount?
ajmat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th July 2024, 20:27   #591
BHPian

Whats the latest offers on X3 20d M Sport?
Old 19th July 2024, 08:17   #592
BHPian

Has anyone purchased an A4 recently? What kinds of discounts were offered? With the A4 being replaced with the A5 I'm guessing their should be some pretty good offers soon.

Thanks!
CarsPG is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 10:51   #593

x3 M40i is no more listed in BMW India website . I guess they have probably liquidated the remaining stock.
lrpetrolhead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 14:16   #594
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
Has anyone purchased an A4 recently? What kinds of discounts were offered? With the A4 being replaced with the A5 I'm guessing their should be some pretty good offers soon.

Thanks!
I'm uncertain if it will be 'soon'.

As I recall someone mentioning on our forums the other day, Audi apparently took a while introducing some of their previous models locally compared to international launch.
Old 22nd July 2024, 22:09   #595
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu918790 View Post
Both Bangalore and Mumbai dealers are willing to close the Q7 Technology for ₹85 lakh ex-showroom.
Please note that this negotiation was done over the phone, and a better offer might be achieved through an in-person discussion.

You can PM me if you need the contact details of the sales advisors.

Thanks
Sohail
Sohail_91 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2024, 22:21   #596
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSpeeder View Post
Whats the latest offers on X3 20d M Sport?
Kun Bangalore is offering the X3 20d M Sport for ₹62,00,000 ex-showroom this month.
I think more discounts will follow during the festive season and as the launch of the New X3 nears in India.

Thanks
Sohail
Sohail_91 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2024, 09:08   #597

My cousin is in the Market for a GLE Petrol 450 version. Any indication of what the discounts should look like?
Sushant! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2024, 13:41   #598
BHPian

We are planning to replace my father's 2013 Audi Q5 2.0 TDI.

He really liked owning the Q5 and is keen on replacing it with a new Q5.

What are the offers going on For Q5 premium plus/technology variant?

Bangalore dealer is orally quoting 79 lakhs OTR for the technology and 75 lakhs OTR for premium plus. Can probably negotiate a little more with them.

Any better offers from other states? Also considering Audi Q7 or the BMW X5 if good discounts available.
sharc_biker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2024, 14:14   #599
BHPian

Hi Folks

Looking for information on discounts on X5 or X7 in NCR.

So far i am told there is 5L off on X5

Any update is appreciated.

Rgds,
Old 24th July 2024, 18:35   #600

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a X3, is it the right time to purchase or hold on till the end of the year to get better deals. With the facelift launched in international markets, there are huge discounts that are being offered in X3.

Kindly advice and also on offers going on the same.

Do suggest if it's better to go for the shadow edition or the normal X20d would do.

Thank you in advance

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks