Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2024, 06:53   #496
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Hi @ssateesh

Carwale shows these numbers, can you please explain

Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 1,11,50,000
Individual Registration Rs. 23,06,432
Insurance Rs. 5,57,500

Can you please tell your reference, the registration and insurance is lot lesser that you tell. Not sure which one is correct
Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by nikhil_pon : 21st April 2024 at 06:55.
Old 21st April 2024, 15:36   #497
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_pon View Post
Hi @ssateesh

Carwale shows these numbers, can you please explain

Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 1,11,50,000
Individual Registration Rs. 23,06,432
Insurance Rs. 5,57,500

Can you please tell your reference, the registration and insurance is lot lesser that you tell. Not sure which one is correct
Thanks
Carwale quotes inflated non-discounted insurance costs which dealers provide to carwale. You can check the insurance cost through major insurers online portal yourselves. Example below is from Acko. If you go through insurance agents for example tata AIG, ICICI etc it will be even lower as they have agent level discounts further.

Other charges are typically extended warranty, accessories etc and changes from brand to brand.

Road tax for registration in Bangalore = Exshowroom price * 1.1998 (including cess)
So tax = 2227770. So the difference in what carwale shows is mostly handling charges which are illegal and you have to negotiate
Attached Thumbnails
The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-screenshot-20240421-152145.png  

ssateesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2024, 00:37   #498
BANNED

Lexus Delhi/Gurgaon is offering Approx 4 lakhs discount + 1 lakh Corporate on ES300h plus there is 8yr/1,60,000 warranty coming as standard on the car, means generally one has to buy a 3+2 year warranty at an additional cost but now they are offering 8 years standard. The sales person told me the scheme might change (reduce) next month. Previously (in September 2023) they were charging 90k as logistics/service charge, that is also not there now. The above offer is valid on the car billed in the month of April only

Mercedes Delhi is offering approx 3 lakhs disocunt on C-class and 4 lakhs on A-class Limousine.

Toyota Dealer in my hometown Aligarh is offering Approx 6 lakhs discount on 2024 Stock Camry car in silver colour.

Last edited by Axe77 : 7th May 2024 at 02:57. Reason: Typos. Caps. Spacing.
aroraanant is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th April 2024, 17:00   #499
Senior - BHPian

Audi India to increase prices by up to 2% from June 2024

Audi India has announced a price hike of up to 2% across its model range. The revised prices will be effective from June 1, 2024.

The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-0.jpg

According to Audi, the prices have been increased due to rising input and transportation costs.

Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "Rising inputs costs are compelling us to increase prices by up to 2% effective June 01, 2024. The price correction aims to ensure sustainable growth for Audi India and our Dealer partners. As always, it's our endeavour that the impact of rising costs is as minimal as possible for our customers."

Audi registered a strong growth of 33% in FY2023-24. The carmaker sold 7,027 units. The brand's pre-owned car business also reported a growth of 50% compared to the previous fiscal.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 27th April 2024 at 17:02.
TusharK is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th April 2024, 19:20   #500
BHPian

I think they read our recent thread on whether Audi is still perceived to be Mercedes and BMW wherein many BHPians had mentioned their discounts and lower pricing to be a factor making Audi India half a step below Merc and BMW...

On a serious note, I hope they can actually reel in more market share (they are lagging in terms of sales compared to the other 2 Germans) and increase their perceived brand value through this move, even if it means slightly higher prices. Q7 under 85 Lakhs was an incredible deal, and I hope Audi's pricing will remain realistic (looking at you Mercedes).

Last edited by graaja : 27th April 2024 at 19:35. Reason: Minor typo: vale -> value
sh3lby is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th May 2024, 11:54   #501
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lby View Post
On a serious note, I hope they can actually reel in more market share (they are lagging in terms of sales compared to the other 2 Germans) and increase their perceived brand value through this move, even if it means slightly
Given Audi does not sell diesels and yet sells close to 50% units to the other two Germans, their like to like market share seems fairly close IMO.
Lux_Noob is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th May 2024, 23:16   #502

I recently test drove the Audi A4, A6, Bmw 330li, and Volvo s90.

Prices so far (Note: I have only visited the Audi showroom and had a detailed sit down regarding the prices, the others are what the salesmen quoted me during the test drive but they all said they are willing to negotiate more (Audi is willing to negotiate even these prices).

A4 Technology: 51 lakhs (+1 lakh more (50k from amex credit card, 50k for old car exchange bonus)

A6 tech: 71 (+1 lakh, same bonuses as above)

BMW 330li = 62 Lakhs

Volvo s90 = 73 lakhs.

Anyone have any info on C class discounts? c200 to be specific. Going to test drive that next.

PS Audi Q5 = 72 (haven't test driven it tho and not too interested, it seems closer to a4 than a6)
jetpack470 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th May 2024, 14:11   #503
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpack470 View Post

Prices so far (Note: I have only visited the Audi showroom and had a detailed sit down regarding the prices, the others are what the salesmen quoted me during the test drive but they all said they are willing to negotiate more (Audi is willing to negotiate even these prices).

A4 Technology: 51 lakhs (+1 lakh more (50k from amex credit card, 50k for old car exchange bonus)

BMW 330li = 62 Lakhs

Volvo s90 = 73 lakhs.

Anyone have any info on C class discounts? c200 to be specific. Going to test drive that next.

PS Audi Q5 = 72 (haven't test driven it tho and not too interested, it seems closer to a4 than a6)

Are these prices ex-showroom? 62 Lakh on road for 330Li M-sport looks too good to be true.
Old 8th May 2024, 14:23   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by smekad View Post
Are these prices ex-showroom? 62 Lakh on road for 330Li M-sport looks too good to be true.
On road Haryana.

Is it? 62 was just the price the dealer quoted during the test drive. The dealer said when we sit down and discuss at the dealership they might reduce it more. What are other people getting the 3 series petrol model for ?

Also any ideas for the C200 Mercedes ?
Old 8th May 2024, 14:53   #505
BANNED

Quote:
BMW 330li = 62 Lakhs

BMW 330i for 62 Lakhs is steal deal, I think you should go ahead with it at this price. Mercedes were offering 3 lakhs discount on C-class last month, I am not aware what they are doing in the current month.

You can also check Lexus ES300H, its exquisite variant was on offer with 8 years warranty at 67 lakhs on road (including corporate discount of 1 lakh).
aroraanant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 14:06   #506
BHPian

Updating this thread with latest offer which I got while shopping for mid size luxury SUV. All prices are on road Gurgaon.

GLC 300- Rs. 84.2 lakhs
Discovery Sport Petrol- Rs 78.2 lakhs
X3 20d m sport - Rs 83.5 Lakhs
X3 M40i- Rs. 1.01 Cr

All prices are without any discount and non negotiated Insurance cost.

Discounts

GLC- Free Insurance-Rs 1.8 lakhs (which is added in total price above) Rs. 1 lakh std discount on MY24 cars, Rs 1.5 lakhs corporate discount. Also Gurgaon has 1% rebate on mild hybrid cars so take out another 75K.
Discovery Sport- exchange bonus- 40K, Tata referral bonus- 40K, Insurance savings- 70K.
X3 20D m sport - Rs 6.5 lakhs including corporate discount -1 lakhs (can negotiate another 1 lakh) Insurance- 70K
X3 M40i MY23- Rs 15 lakhs, Insurance- 80K.

Last edited by Wanderers : 13th May 2024 at 14:21.
Wanderers is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 21st May 2024, 09:47   #507

Any deals on defender 110?
Old 23rd May 2024, 15:47   #508
BHPian

Dear All,

I am looking to buy an Audi A4 Technology in NCR and getting quote of ~INR 50 lakh all inclusive with EW 2+3 years. Should I go for it? This would be my first foray in the luxury segment. Thank you.

Regards
Gaurav
garyag79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2024, 12:28   #509
BHPian

Quote:

BMW 330li = 62 Lakhs

Volvo s90 = 73 lakhs.

Hi is it possible to share the contact at the BMW dealership as we are on verge of finalizing. Thank you!
Old 25th May 2024, 22:57   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
Hi is it possible to share the contact at the BMW dealership as we are on verge of finalizing. Thank you!
Sure, as soon as I figure out how to send a private message

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks