Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2024, 17:41   #406

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Your best best would be reaching out to a dealer in Mumbai or Delhi. I had received the forward for 8 lac discount on 2 GC, 3 GL, 6 GC and X3 from a sales advisor at Infinity BMW if that helps you to get started!
Got 9 Lakh off on the exshowroom for 630i signature variant. Also will get 50% rto tax discount as we will taking the delivery during Gwalior Car mela in January.
alashkari is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 11:12   #407
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Was recently offered 15L discount on the S5 and 20L discount on the RS5 from Audi Mumbai west.
AdiSinghV12 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 11:40   #408
R81

Quote:
Originally Posted by alashkari View Post
Got 9 Lakh off on the exshowroom for 630i signature variant. Also will get 50% rto tax discount as we will taking the delivery during Gwalior Car mela in January.
May I know if this was excluding any exchange bonus, or including?
Old 4th January 2024, 13:47   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by R81 View Post
May I know if this was excluding any exchange bonus, or including?
This was without any exchange bonus.
alashkari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 15:58   #410
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
Was recently offered 15L discount on the S5 and 20L discount on the RS5 from Audi Mumbai west.
Anything good on the RS7 or RS E-Tron GT?
Seems like the RS7 has been discontinued. It's no longer listed on the Audi website. That was quick!

Quote:
Also will get 50% rto tax discount as we will taking the delivery during Gwalior Car mela in January.
What is that? Govt is offering 50% discount on RTO tax ?

Last edited by Sahil : 4th January 2024 at 16:03.
Sahil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 16:33   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
Hi possiblt to share the quote or on road price you were given?
Old 4th January 2024, 19:29   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
What is that? Govt is offering 50% discount on RTO tax ?
Yes. This is for cars bought during Gwalior mela which is held every year from end of December to end of February. The cars will be registered from Gwalior only. All the major car dealers have their stall and the dealers get the cars verified from Gwalior RTO.
alashkari is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th January 2024, 08:18   #413
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Yes. This is for cars bought during Gwalior mela which is held every year from end of December to end of February. The cars will be registered from Gwalior only. All the major car dealers have their stall and the dealers get the cars verified from Gwalior RTO.
That’s the first time I’ve heard of any state doing this, great move!
What does the RTO tax % work out to during this period ?
Old 5th January 2024, 08:52   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
That’s the first time I’ve heard of any state doing this, great move!
What does the RTO tax % work out to during this period ?
The tax rates during the mela comes to around 7.5-8%
alashkari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2024, 15:23   #415
BHPian

Quote:
Unheard of and such a welcome move! Win win for everyone I guess!
Old 5th January 2024, 15:54   #416
BHPian

I have been quoted 10 lakh discount on 2022 stock of GLB and 5 lakh discount on 2023 stock of GLB. An additional 50k loyalty discount for existing Mercedes customers. The EQB was offered with complementary insurance worth around 3 lakhs, with another approx 2 lakhs discount.
Old 5th January 2024, 18:20   #417

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in Team-BHP. Glad I am finally part of this wonderful community. I am from Chennai and hope to meet like minded souls in the near future.

I am currently in the market for upgrading my CLA 200 and I am exploring several options including sedans and SUVs in the +/- 90L range.

I thought the X3 M40i would be out of reach. But I am told that there is a "special edition" version of the X3 M40i with some features missing that is on sale and can be had a mouth watering price.

The SA has sent the following snapshot indicating the following features will be missing.

I was wondering if any of the fellow members have heard of this special edition. My guess is that due to the semiconductor crunch, some features were not fitted and this is being sold at a discount. Should I be weary of anything?

I am all about mechanicals. Except for the M Sport suspension I will not miss anything else that much.

Your inputs are appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc-whatsapp-image-20231230-3.06.21-pm.jpeg  

Ponybha23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2024, 21:31   #418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul_ak View Post
Hi possiblt to share the quote or on road price you were given?
Hi Rahul, the on road price will specifically depend on what registration which in my case was JH. The dealer is Audi Mumbai West and as you’re a newbie I can’t see a dm option so you can contact them
AdiSinghV12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2024, 23:45   #419
BHPian

Has anybody been able to knock down a few L on the m340i? Been on the lookout for a g20(much better sounding exhaust) but I'm unable to find one that fits my criteria, so I guess I will settle for the new one.
Old 6th January 2024, 03:04   #420
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponybha23 View Post
I thought the X3 M40i would be out of reach. But I am told that there is a "special edition" version of the X3 M40i with some features missing that is on sale and can be had a mouth watering price.
The regular is 87,7L, as I see on the website. How much is this trimmed-down variant?

Sometimes, based on the availability of Kits, manufacturers can price variants cheaper. Also, we all know that the M40i on X3 has not seen similar numbers as the M340i, so this might have been done to push the sales, rather lack of any components.

Quote:
Except for the M Sport suspension I will not miss anything else that much.
Yes, that is a bummer. You will also miss the better audio and heads-up, which are useful once you get used. Also, panoramic roof and digital cockpit. I will take a call if there is any meaningful difference, say, over 15 Lac—frankly, many things are missing at that price point.

Last edited by Turbanator : 6th January 2024 at 03:08.
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks