Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2023, 07:30   #376
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
Folks, Is Cherokee deal @ 84L OTR Bangalore a good one?
I don’t think so. The Cherokee has just not sold, inventory levels must be high and I reckon by March 31st the discounts would be even better to get rid of 2023 stock.
Sahil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2023, 19:12   #377
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I don’t think so. The Cherokee has just not sold, inventory levels must be high and I reckon by March 31st the discounts would be even better to get rid of 2023 stock.
So would somewhere around 77-80L ORT bangalore would be a good price? We are looking for 2 SUVS, and two cherokees we are trying to negotiate
Old 22nd December 2023, 19:18   #378
BHPian

Quote:
Folks, Is Cherokee deal @ 84L OTR Bangalore a good one?
IMO spending ~84L on a Stellantis vehicle is a risky bait. At that price, the German trio is a sensible choice and they keep the resale value much better than a Jeep.
newenergy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2023, 20:29   #379

Bought a Q5 technology for 63 + TCS OTR Gurgaon last month. Extended warranty & service package were extra so just opted for the extended warranty at 95k. Surprises me how far prices have crept up in the past 4-5 years.

Cons - The car is shockingly devoid of features for a top model for eg. no wireless carplay, weak ambient lighting, no 360 cameras, no matrix lights, no seat ventilation, etc.

Pros - The car feels really solid, very comfortable, cabin is scary quiet, and pretty fast too with a 0-100 dash in about 6 seconds.

Last edited by Axe77 : 22nd December 2023 at 21:15.
Nishant345 is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2023, 11:09   #380
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
So would somewhere around 77-80L ORT bangalore would be a good price? We are looking for 2 SUVS, and two cherokees we are trying to negotiate
I don’t think buying two really ever makes much of a difference. The majority of the discount comes from the manufacturer end hence timing is key. It’s when Jeep decides that stock pile up is now high for 2022 and/or 2023 cars, we need to cut our losses and do a distress sale. That is the best time to buy. However knowing this isn’t always easy but if there is ever a good time it’s usually December to March 31st.

Best to discuss here on ex showroom rather than OTR since state taxes vary. IMO, 20% off ex showroom price would be a great deal and that only happens when the manufacturer is in distress sale/stock pile up mode.You are still far from that level of discounting.

I personally think Jeep might get to a point of distress selling and discontinue the car as the market has given its verdict.

That being said ,if your heart is set on it and you are anxious just go for it and don’t think about the extra few lakhs you could save if you wait. It may or may not happen.

Last edited by Sahil : 23rd December 2023 at 11:12.
Sahil is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2023, 14:51   #381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post

Best to discuss here on ex showroom rather than OTR since state taxes vary. IMO, 20% off ex showroom price would be a great deal and that only happens when the manufacturer is in distress sale/stock pile up mode.You are still far from that level of discounting.
Thanks your input makes a lot of sense. Right now what jeep dealer is giving is around 17-18% on ex-showroom. So guess it's upto us depending on our appetite to wait or buy

Last edited by Axe77 : 31st December 2023 at 14:30. Reason: Trimming quoted post.
Old 30th December 2023, 19:48   #382
BHPian

Hey guys, any members got any good deals on BMW 3 series? Asking for both 330Li & M340i. Had got in touch with both BMW dealers in Bangalore & there were no attractive discounts. Considering only these two as Mercedes C300d didn’t feel it was worth that much money & looking for petrol cars only. The car will join and Audi Q3, Octavia.
Old 30th December 2023, 22:17   #383
BHPian

Hey guys, special discount of 12 lakhs on Toyota Camry if you buy from Nashik. contact me in case you're interested. offer valid until 31st Dec. similar offer on Fortuner, Hilux, Vellfire, Land cruiser
exhaustbreather is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th December 2023, 22:24   #384
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
So, seems like the Audi style deals are back.

Looking at the numbers being shared (15-20 lacs off) I will have been tempted to pick up A6 PP for 45-48 lacs OTR with a BH number. Not bad considering that new E class and 5 LWB will cost 90lacs OTR soon (if not already).

Not in the market right now, but these are really tempting deals
A6 cheaper than 50L, is it possible?
Old 30th December 2023, 23:39   #385
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustbreather View Post
Hey guys, special discount of 12 lakhs on Toyota Camry if you buy from Nashik. contact me in case you're interested. offer valid until 31st Dec. similar offer on Fortuner, Hilux, Vellfire, Land cruiser
Could you share some more details on this?
Wizaro is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 00:31   #386
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizaro View Post
Could you share some more details on this?
I can't DM you so I'll share the details here. There's huge discount on every model other than the urban cruiser. I have been told by my friend who is a sales manager at the nashik Toyota Dealership about the offers on camry. vellfire, Fortuner, Hilux, Land Cruiser. discounts up to flat 12 Lakhs on Camry. You'll get the Hilux for 31 Lakhs. will tell you about the particular variant too in the morning. Offer on Hilux is until 5th January and on camry until 1st Jan. you should at least call them and talk to them, buy some time for yourself in case you're really interested. I too got impressed by the huge discounts
exhaustbreather is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 02:44   #387
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A6 cheaper than 50L, is it possible?
Yes, based on the discount numbers shared by bhpins. Though I am not in market so haven’t personally verified.

Audi A6 PP - 61.6 lacs ex showroom.
BH number - 50k-100k (?)
Insurance - 100k
Other stuff (handling and other scams) - 50k-100k
Discount - 15 lacs plus (based on the fact that bhpins got 15 lacs plus for A4)
Total OTR - 64.6 lacs - 15 lacs = 49.5lacs!!

The numbers will be off by a bit, but I guess it’s doable. Or close enough. Assuming one is okay with base trim and BH registration.

Last edited by Abhi_Automobile : 31st December 2023 at 02:48.
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 03:35   #388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Yes, based on the discount numbers shared by bhpins. Though I am not in market so haven’t personally verified.

Audi A6 PP - 61.6 lacs ex showroom.
BH number - 50k-100k (?)
Insurance - 100k
Other stuff (handling and other scams) - 50k-100k
Discount - 15 lacs plus (based on the fact that bhpins got 15 lacs plus for A4)
Total OTR - 64.6 lacs - 15 lacs = 49.5lacs!!

The numbers will be off by a bit, but I guess it’s doable. Or close enough. Assuming one is okay with base trim and BH registration.
2024 A6 is coming into the market. 6 years since this generation of A6 launched. I wonder if it's the last year of this generation of A6??? Maybe all these reasons??? I'll call Audi Mumbai South Sales guy I know and share some more information here
Old 31st December 2023, 03:56   #389
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Hey guys, special discount of 12 lakhs on Toyota Camry if you buy from Nashik. contact me in case you're interested.
Contact details to avail this offer please!

Last edited by manson : 31st December 2023 at 03:57.
manson is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 04:10   #390
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Contact details to avail this offer please!
Junaid Sheikh (sales guy)
+91 86986 26992

Wasan Toyota Nashik
exhaustbreather is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks