Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2023, 12:28   #241

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post
Guys, if anyone is looking to buy an Audi A4 or Q3 in Bombay in this month, do let me know, I got a Q3 last month and I can help you get an amazing price for A4 or Q3. These cars are in stock in good numbers and dealers are willing to go over and above to clear them. I have built a good repo with one of the dealer and thus I can help anyone looking to buy get the best price.
Hello,
I am looking for Audi Q3 at Jammu Dealership, I am being given a quote of 46 lacs OTR for Premium Plus Variant with 5 years warranty and 3 years of service package. Is this a good deal or it can be negotiated further.
Old 15th September 2023, 13:03   #242
BHPian

Re: The "New Luxury Car" Price Check Thread | Track Discounts, Offers & Deals on Audi, BMW, Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahindraThor View Post
Hello,
I am looking for Audi Q3 at Jammu Dealership, I am being given a quote of 46 lacs OTR for Premium Plus Variant with 5 years warranty and 3 years of service package. Is this a good deal or it can be negotiated further.
Got it in Delhi for 43 OTR 1 month back with UP registration for a friend with same offer.
the pony is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2023, 23:26   #243

Hi,

Any ideas on what would be the discounts on the Q5 ? I'm planning to buy one in the next 5-7 days.
Old 18th September 2023, 14:50   #244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvishShah1 View Post
Hi,

Any ideas on what would be the discounts on the Q5 ? I'm planning to buy one in the next 5-7 days.
Guessing by current mouthwatering offers on Audi, anything between 10-15L can be had.
Old 20th September 2023, 14:40   #245
BHPian

Hi,
Is there any confirmation regarding discounts for the BYD Atto3, and should I have concerns about booking one, especially considering the Indian government's decision to deny further investments in India?
Old 20th September 2023, 18:08   #246
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal9999 View Post
Hi,
Is there any confirmation regarding discounts for the BYD Atto3, and should I have concerns about booking one, especially considering the Indian government's decision to deny further investments in India?
I personally would stay away for the time being.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2023, 18:28   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
Guessing by current mouthwatering offers on Audi, anything between 10-15L can be had.
Thanks for the intel. What would the landed OTR be for the 15 with these discounts?

Hi Techspark - I am looking to buy the Q3 / Q3 Sportsback in Mumbai within the next month. How can I reach out to you?
AB93 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2023, 11:31   #248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB93 View Post
Thanks for the intel. What would the landed OTR be for the 15 with these discounts?

Hi Techspark - I am looking to buy the Q3 / Q3 Sportsback in Mumbai within the next month. How can I reach out to you?
I dont know if its a good idea to share someone's phone number here. Send me a DM or email me, I will share details of SA who can help you for sure.
sagpatel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2023, 23:56   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
I dont know if its a good idea to share someone's phone number here. Send me a DM or email me, I will share details of SA who can help you for sure.
Thank you, Sagpatel. Would you mind sharing the dealership's details? I am interested in finding good deals on the Audi Q5.
vbathina is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2023, 08:19   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahindraThor View Post
Hello,
One of my friends has already been quoted 42 for Q3 PP, we believe we can close it somewhere around 41 to 41.5.

I recently got discount of around 15 on Q7. Given base price is lower in Q3/Q5, you can take try to take discount of 13-14 on Q3 or Q5.
smile_plzz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2023, 18:03   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB93 View Post

You can get the Q3 Technology which has prediscount OTR of 63,38,360 for somehwere around 49,00,000 to 50,00,000 depending on colour and dealer inventory. You can contact Karan Suvarna - +918976860017 at the Audi Mumbai South Dealership.
AvishShah1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2023, 02:13   #252
BHPian

Hi, just helped a friend pick up an MY23 Audi A4 premium with extended warranty and service package for 38.09 lakhs on road Delhi. If someone's interested they can DM me and I can help them get the same.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 10th October 2023 at 19:25. Reason: Typo
aditya_911 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 14:43   #253
Team-BHP Support

Get up to ₹ 5 lakhs off on the purchase of any EV (EQB, EQE and EQS) from Mercedes-Benz.

our move to electric luxury, now more rewarding than ever.
Dear....

Today, our vision of luxury also encompasses a sustainable future for the world.

In line with this vision, Mercedes-Benz is supporting customers who want to lead the movement towards sustainability with EVs. So this October, we are introducing an exclusive loyalty bonus for existing Mercedes-Benz owners.

Get up to ₹ 5 lakhs off on the purchase of any EV (EQB, EQE and EQS) from Mercedes-Benz.

Our Ambition 2039 goal is to have an all-electric, carbon neutral fleet of luxury cars by 2039. Drive home an electric Mercedes-Benz and join us in our journey to a cleaner and greener future.

Reach out to your nearest Mercedes-Benz Franchise Partner or live chat with us on WhatsApp for more information on the offer.
Best regards,
Mercedes-Benz India
Turbanator is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 14:54   #254
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post

I am surprised to see the EQE also part of this discount, it's just been launched!

I reckon, this year ending will have hefty discounts on the EV range to clear stocks.

BBT just put a 2022 EQS 53 AMG on sale for 1.5cr, that is a a crore off the current sticker price. If this is anything to go by, MB EV's depreciate massively!
Sahil is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 15:14   #255
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I am surprised to see the EQE also part of this discount, it's just been launched
BMW is churning good numbers for EVs. MB India should have launched aggressively and competed with them. Instead, I reckon, they want to maintain supremacy by keeping higher prices. Also, most MB customers prefer to be chauffeured, and current EV models don't address that, including EQS where BMW has a massive advantage with i7. Here's a recent interview with MB Country India head relating to EVs.

https://www.carandbike.com/news/merc...models-3209647

Quote:
I reckon, this year ending will have hefty discounts on the EV range to clear stocks.
You may be right. Frankly, it will depend on the appetite and convincing of local management. India is doing very well, but globally, with higher interest rates and overall inflation, sales of such cars are affected. If decisions are taken at Germany, we may see some sales. I will be happy if this thing spills over, as most manufacturers have been operating at Zero discounts after COVID.

Quote:
BBT just put a 2022 EQS 53 AMG on sale for 1.5cr, that is a a crore off the current sticker price. If this is anything to go by, MB EV's depreciate massively!
If you are talking about this example, can this be a media car?

https://www.bigboytoyz.com/used-luxu...us-detail-page

Last edited by Turbanator : 10th October 2023 at 17:17. Reason: Fixed correct link
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks