Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2022, 11:43   #1
Senior - BHPian

Audi Q5 special edition launched at Rs 67.05 lakh

Audi has launched a special edition of the Q5 with two new colour options and a few feature additions. The SUV costs Rs 67.05 lakh and is available in limited numbers.

Audi Q5 special edition launched at Rs 67.05 lakh-audi-q5-special-edition-district-green.jpg

The special edition Q5 comes in 'District Green' and 'Ibis White' exterior colours. The SUV gets a new black styling package with mirror housing and Audi logos in black, black roof rails, and graphite grey diamond-cut alloy wheels.

Audi Q5 special edition launched at Rs 67.05 lakh-audi-q5-special-edition-ibis-white.jpg

The Q5 special edition comes with a panoramic sunroof, automatic tailgate, power front seats, wireless charging, 3-zone automatic climate control, a digital instrument cluster and a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. Additionally, Audi is offering its Genuine Accessories kit at a special price. This includes running boards and Audi Ring Foil Silver.

The Q5 comes with a 2.0-litre, turbo-petrol engine that puts out 247 BHP and 370 Nm. The engine is mated to 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive system. The SUV comes with six driving modes and is equipped with adaptive suspension.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 8th November 2022 at 11:44.
TusharK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th November 2022, 13:21   #2
BANNED

Re: Audi Q5 special edition launched at Rs 67.05 lakh

Audi are you really serious in launching this car in Green color? Looking really boring in photos, sure it will look more in actual. Who would buy 80 Lakhs SUV in such color? I am really curious.
aniketi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th November 2022, 14:23   #3
BHPian

Re: Audi Q5 special edition launched at Rs 67.05 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
Audi are you really serious in launching this car in Green color? Looking really boring in photos, sure it will look more in actual. Who would buy 80 Lakhs SUV in such color? I am really curious.
Honestly, I like it personally and I wouldn't mind getting one if I were to get a Q5.
sweetvar26 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks