Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2022, 10:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Tata Tigor gets optional Leatherette pack on top trim

For an additional Rs 25,000, you can now get a 'Leatherette pack' for your Tata Tigor.

Tata Tigor gets optional Leatherette pack on top trim-tigorcrossedlook.jpg

The optional Leatherette pack is available on the top-spec XZ+ trim of the Tigor. It is offered on manual, AMT and CNG variants of the car.

The Leatherette pack includes white seat upholstery and a steering wheel cover. Besides this, the top-spec XZ+ trim comes equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and automatic climate control; among other features.

Powering the Tigor is a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine that develops 85 BHP and 114 Nm. The car is also available with a factory-fitted CNG kit. When running on CNG, the engine output drops to 72 BHP and 95 Nm. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and 5-speed AMT.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 11th October 2022 at 10:44.
TusharK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th October 2022, 11:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Tigor gets optional Leatherette pack on top trim

I'm curious. How is this better than a set of seat covers and steering cover i can get for 10k from an accessories shop
greenhorn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th October 2022, 12:17   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I'm curious. How is this better than a set of seat covers and steering cover i can get for 10k from an accessories shop
It should not be seat cover, but the factory fitted leatherette seats as the ones we see in Kaziranga edition SUVs (Safari, Harrier, Nexon and Punch) and in other select variants of Safari, Harrier, Nexon and Nexon EV. The upcoming Tiago EV too has leatherette seats in one of the variants. I think the leatherette seats trickle down from Tiago EV to Tigor as an optional leatherette pack, as both Tiago and Tigor use essentially the same seats. These packs are not added at the dealership, but the car comes fitted from the factory itself.
speed79 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 12th October 2022, 11:06   #4
BHPian

Can this be retro fitted in older cars?

Most Viewed