Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2023, 06:58   #121

Re: New cars that are readily available, without any wait period

Posting on behalf my friend who had enquired about XUV 700 & Scorpio N at Hubli dealership, that one Electric Blue petrol AX7L and One Scorpio N Z8L 6 seater diesel was available at their stockyard as on last week,provided full payment is made.
Old 17th December 2023, 12:08   #122
BHPian

Is the waiting period for a Toyota urban cruiser 7-10 months? My BIL has been waiting for this car, he put in a deposit in July. Any help in this would be much appreciated.
Old 17th December 2023, 14:56   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
Is the waiting period for a Toyota urban cruiser 7-10 months? My BIL has been waiting for this car, he put in a deposit in July. Any help in this would be much appreciated.
I had booked a Hyryder in Jan'23 and delivery was scheduled in August'23 before I canceled the booking. About 7 months WAS standard for the top hybrid model. Almost car delivery waiting periods have fallen since October of this year. As per my estimate, 4 months is good enough for a very hot selling model. If he doesn't get delivery by mid-January then the dealer is playing around for sure.
Old 17th December 2023, 15:16   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
You can check this link for the delivery estimates for various variants and different models of Toyota. We had booked CNG variant of Hyryder as waiting period for the hybrid was 12 months. Booked it in March and got the delivery in June.
Old 17th December 2023, 18:37   #125
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday, I had enquired about Toyota Hyryder. The SA offered delivery within week for MY23 cars. I had specified G Hybrid. They have stocks in various colors. If one wanted MY24, they would be available only from End February/March.

Yes, basically cars are available with dealers provided you are flexible with variant and colors.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks