Team-BHP - What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/255014-what-happened-your-mahindra-scorpio-n-booking-81.html)

Had Z8 D AT 4wd booking with price protection. After 9 months, Got call from dealership that it is allotted and I need to confirm financing and other details.

Can i ask them to postpone the delivery by 2 months without losing price protection?

Else would be glad to purchase it for any banglorean TBHP member who is ready to buy with full cash and become 2nd owner on day one :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC (Post 5530917)

Can i ask them to postpone the delivery by 2 months without losing price protection?

Dealership will hold the car for about 2 weeks once it arrives in their yard. You'll have to convey your decision and arrange finance within this time. After that it will be transferred to the next person in the waitlist at the dealership or may become a free stock. You'll also loose the price protection and your booking will be shifted to the last spot in the queue.

I had booked Z8L Automatic in March first week keeping in mind delivery period of 24-26 weeks informed by Mahindra & the Dealer.Now they are quoting tentative delivery in April-May 2024🙄

Quote:

Originally Posted by shubh001 (Post 5529329)
Upgraded from z8 D At to z8L DAt 4wd

What is your revised delivery date?

Quote:

Originally Posted by avid_traveller (Post 5531557)
What is your revised delivery date?

After two days … jugaad worked

Hi everyone. I am in Bangalore and I met the dealership today and confirmed allocation of my Z6 D MT. My dealership called me a few days back. The process is smooth so far, no complains. I do get impatient in life, however when I woke up and dressed up today for the meeting I promised I'd keep my calm. I waited an hour patiently after paying the ex-showroom introductory price and came back home when they confirmed by an email. The rest of process takes about 5 more working days, no rush. It has been the longest wait for something and I hope to get it right.

Tracking is now enabled. My Z6 MT Diesel expected date is now moved from (12 May - 12 June ) to (21 jun - 21 July ) window.

Z8 AT 4x4 Diesel 7STR Black

Earlier: 15th May - 14th June
Now: 7th July - 6th August

Irritated as expected.

Booked Z6 Diesel AT as soon as the booking opened. Tracker indicates April 30 - May 15 delivery.

Quick question: I will be taking the car on company lease. Does anyone know the process to get BH registration number when buying the car on lease? I am based out of Hyderabad.

PS: My first post on the forum and it will be my first car :)

Hi ! So post they enabled the tracking mode, my delivery dates for Z8 M Diesel 7 Seater White 2 WD (Mumbai) has not changed and shows 4th May to 3rd June 2023. Can someone who has got the vehicle delivered (Z4 or other variant) confirm whether i can expect it at the beginning of the tracking period or whether its usually at the end? The beginning is almost 15 days from now so the exitement is starting to kick in after a year long wait:) My sales executive is totally clueless.

Well, well, well. Shiver me timbers. If only SA Nikhil reacted in time. We've move to another SA as Nikhil's incompetence was finally showing.

This is the delivery estimate after rebooking in March. Guess a 2018 Endeavour doesn't sound so bad now

What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?-img_5078.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by vredesbyrd (Post 5532690)
Well, well, well. Shiver me timbers. If only SA Nikhil reacted in time. We've move to another SA as Nikhil's incompetence was finally showing.

This is the delivery estimate after rebooking in March. Guess a 2018 Endeavour doesn't sound so bad now

Call all the nearby dealers and ask for what is available, whatever they have available maybe worth the stretch provided you get the powertrain combination that you want.

Z8L & Z8 AT is now available with some dealers, you may get lucky there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosfactor (Post 5532780)
Call all the nearby dealers and ask for what is available

Thanks for the advice, will do by August

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantaray (Post 5528503)
Can you please shed some light on this? Mahindra finance has just 6.99% for all customers?

Mahindra had a limited time offer for the first few buyers to provide auto loan at 6.99% fixed ROI. I got mine in Oct 2022. I dont think it's going on any more. Others who got their delivery recently can confirm or you can ask the dealer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandar_saraf (Post 5532657)
Hi ! So post they enabled the tracking mode, my delivery dates for Z8 M Diesel 7 Seater White 2 WD (Mumbai) has not changed and shows 4th May to 3rd June 2023. Can someone who has got the vehicle delivered (Z4 or other variant) confirm whether i can expect it at the beginning of the tracking period or whether its usually at the end? The beginning is almost 15 days from now so the exitement is starting to kick in after a year long wait:) My sales executive is totally clueless.

My expected delivery remains same as previous date of 23 March - 22 April for Z8 D AT in Mumbai. Spoke to dealer and they have no idea as to when vehicle allocation would happen.