Team-BHP - What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/255014-what-happened-your-mahindra-scorpio-n-booking-78.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinpit (Post 5517071)
As the delivery dates are nearing, the tracking function disappears again today.:Frustrati
Not sure about the vehicle but the prospective customers need to be rugged and take all this abuse. :crying

Its gone since 2 days back itself, i think sometime tuesday afternoon onwards.
when i logged in it showed the message about some system update and later in evening the tracking went off.

May be they are waiting for everyone with introductory prices to cancel their booking out of frustration. Then they will start rolling out new cars with increased prices :)

Booked myself, got introductory price but cancelled it after 9 month wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightmare (Post 5517456)
May be they are waiting for everyone with introductory prices to cancel their booking out of frustration. Then they will start rolling out new cars with increased prices :)

The price increase in Z8 variants are good evidence to the above being true. Z8 at introductory prices was probably their least profitable offering.

I attended the Scorpio-n off roading experience organized by Mahindra today and spoke to an executive present there regarding the z8 delivery possibility. He said unofficial news is that the manufacturing of Z8 will start by the end of May.
If this is true, delivery dates are bound to move further :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantaray (Post 5518676)
I attended the Scorpio-n off roading experience organized by Mahindra today and spoke to an executive present there regarding the z8 delivery possibility. He said unofficial news is that the manufacturing of Z8 will start by the end of May.
If this is true, delivery dates are bound to move further :Frustrati

Tracking system is down since past 5 days, looks like they will open it up on 1st April and make a clown of us ( again).

I don't even see many vehicles on road, god knows what are they producing on the Scorpio N assembly lines, bhajiyas maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PG03 (Post 5517505)
The price increase in Z8 variants are good evidence to the above being true. Z8 at introductory prices was probably their least profitable offering.

ScorpioN Diesel Z4 AT, at 16L Ex-Sr (Intro Price), probably takes the cake for the lower variant as VFM & Z8 as you said for the high variant VFM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantaray (Post 5518676)
I attended the Scorpio-n off roading experience organized by Mahindra today ...

How are the invitations distributed for these events? Or are they only for certain company's employees / sister-concerns of M&M..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorkingGuru (Post 5518715)

How are the invitations distributed for these events? Or are they only for certain company's employees / sister-concerns of M&M..?

I also got a call for this event. They were charging some amount but I declined. I have a booking for Z8 but that's just it. No other relation with Mahindra.

I wanted to book a Z4 4x4, so I took my mom to the showroom for the same with my kids, the SA said he has a Z8L manual ready for delivery, hence I had booked a Z8L manual 4x4 almost 10 days back. I was eager enough that I had gotten the Vtec valued from Spinny/ Olx/ Cars24 and even got my banker to approve the loan but ever since then I had been repeatedly asking the SA for a TD for my family at my home, which is some 3km from the showroom , Koncept Mahindra Sec 2 Noida. Got no TD as yet, finally went ahead and cancelled the booking this past friday; I mean if I am to dish out 2.5 Million for a Car, thats my hard earned money, cannot just spend and repent later.

And the fact that Tata motors nearby and even the Force Gurkha guy from all the way near Mukarba Chowk came over the very next day to my house with their vehicles speakes volumes for a company's attempt to rope in customers.

Mahindra needs to understand that Customer always will be king and their dominance is only ephimeral. Cannot be so high and mighty just because you have a monopoly of sorts for the time being, one should consolidate and not start stepping on clouds.

There is some news.

I received a call from the showroom informing me that the Z6 auto has been allotted to me. Apparently, this is the first batch of Z6 and the first lot for KA (had booked through showroom ).:Cheering:

Two weeks ago, I received a call from the same SA stating that the vehicle may arrive in May. Also, the tracking tool suggested a May-June timeline.

This is a whole month earlier than expected, and I haven't had a chance to take a good test drive yet. The vehicle may arrive at the stockyard next week.

BTW, I was also invited to the event on the 25th but could not attend. Seems generic invitation to N customers.

The First Z6 delivery finally happened! Some light at the end of the tunnel for Z8 & Z2 bookings.

https://www.rushlane.com/mahindra-sc...-12463584.html

Z6 is out. Watch on youtube from Tech Aryan.
https://youtu.be/9nlATx0PoL0

I got a phone call from the dealer that z8 diesel automatic has been allotted and it will take 10-15 days .My expected delivery date never changed 24 march- 24 april .
I requested him if they have any z8 diesel automated 4wd cancelled

Quote:

Originally Posted by shubh001 (Post 5522005)
I got a phone call from the dealer that z8 diesel automatic has been allotted and it will take 10-15 days .My expected delivery date never changed 24 march- 24 april .
I requested him if they have any z8 diesel automated 4wd cancelled

Thanks for the sweet news 😀. Now I'm a little hopeful of getting mine in May as per changed delivery dates.

May I know the colour you chose?

Is the 'Track Order' option enabled online now? Recently in a YouTube video, I saw a vlogger checking Z8 status and tracking his order. However I am not able to see this option in Mahindra website.