Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: What was your Scorpio-N booking outcome ?
Booked myself & got introductory pricing 44 21.26%
Booked myself but did not get the introductory pricing 46 22.22%
Booked via dealer & got introductory pricing 11 5.31%
Booked via dealer but did not get introductory pricing 34 16.43%
Fake booking by dealer without my consent 29 14.01%
Other – please describe in comment 43 20.77%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2022, 20:34   #796
BHPian

Re: What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?

So that would probably shoot the prices upward of 20L more or less, wouldn't it? I hope I don't have to shift to Nexon which is a great car but really not the first choice in my case.

Last edited by Sheel : 17th October 2022 at 08:59. Reason: Please capitalize your starting word. Thanks.
Old 11th October 2022, 03:19   #797

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
The Mahindra Finance executive handling my loan application called just now and said that the 6.99% interest rate offer will be withdrawn from 10th Oct. Any disbursement happening on or after 10th will be at newer rates which will be atleast 0.3-0.4% higher. He does not know the new rates as yet.

Has anyone else going for loan from Mahindra Finance heard something similar ?
I'm also planning to go with Mahindra Finance and as per the executive the 6.99% interest rate offer is valid atleast till December 2022. The interest rates will be revised after that.

Coming to another question whether you can cancel the loan application or not? So if the loan amount has not been disbursed yet to the dealership surely you can cancel the application, but there'll be some charges which will be deducted from the processing fees you paid. As per my executive these charges will be somewhere around Rs. 500, also the cheque which I gave in the name of Mahindra Finance for processing the loan application is for Rs. 3000 and I clearly asked if there are any other hidden charges, she clearly stated that processing fees is Rs. 3000 out of which somewhere around Rs. 2500 is refundable and there are no other hidden charges.

But despite me having good CIBIL score of more than 780 and co-applicant being my dad having adequate ITRs she told that interest rate will not be 6.99% for me, it'll be somewhere around 7.5%-7.75%. She also told very few individual are able to fulfill the criteria of 6.99% rate of interest, some of points in that criteria include individual must have CIBIL score of around 850 and ITR of more than 10 lakh rupees annually.
Old 11th October 2022, 14:22   #798
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisparas View Post

But despite me having good CIBIL score of more than 780 and co-applicant being my dad having adequate ITRs she told that interest rate will not be 6.99% for me, it'll be somewhere around 7.5%-7.75%. She also told very few individual are able to fulfill the criteria of 6.99% rate of interest, some of points in that criteria include individual must have CIBIL score of around 850 and ITR of more than 10 lakh rupees annually.
CIBIL score of 850 as requirement is a joke. The person who told you is not having proper knowledge. My score is definitely not 850 and I was told I was eligible for 6.99% ROI by Mahindra. Unfortunately, the delivery of my car is scheduled for March 2023 and that was beyond the limit of December 2022 till which the scheme is valid.
Old 11th October 2022, 19:06   #799
SDK
BHPian

The tracking details are now available for Scorpio-N on the website.
Attached Thumbnails
What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?-tracking.jpg  

SDK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2022, 19:20   #800
BHPian

The booking of my Scorpio N Dazzling Silver Z8L AT 6 str still shows under planning, though the dealer called to confirm that the car has been billed to them. I have the chassis number, which shows a Sept manufacture.
Old 11th October 2022, 19:21   #801
BHPian

Has anyone's expected delivery date changed since the portal came back online? For me it still shows the same status.
Old 11th October 2022, 22:37   #802
BHPian

I still cannot see the tracking option for my booking. Anybody else facing this issue? I have written multiple times to bookingsupport@Mahindra.com for a resolution but they haven't even responded.

What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?-screenshot_20221011223141_chrome.jpg
Old 12th October 2022, 01:12   #803
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeoz View Post
Has anyone's expected delivery date changed since the portal came back online? For me it still shows the same status.

Looks like the technical update has not solved the problem. My delivery date hasn't changed and is still far from eternity
r24x7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2022, 12:54   #804

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond_008 View Post
Hello, I'm in the same boat as you are. The dealer paid the fees and completed all formalities on 30.09.2022 but even after one week the status remains the same on the Vahan website.
Finally after 16 days it shows as approved in the Vaahan website. Hope you also got it brother.

Thanks!
Aerosmith is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2022, 12:28   #805

Questions for the ones who have received their #BigDaddy..

1- The lights and wiper lever is not illuminated, or is it?

2- Body roll is evident while driving around speeds of 80kmph, should this be raised with the SC or is this due to the height of the car?

3- The auto start-stop feature works for the first time i stop but then it doesn't and the yellow sign of auto start-stop lights up and vanishes on the display. Does anyone else face this ?

4- Is the auto start-stop feature advisable to be left "ON" as when the car starts you have the AC and headlights (at night) on, doesn't this affect the battery in anyway?

5- Has every one who got the deliveries been able able to setup the AdrenoX app? I got mine delivered on 5th Oct but nothing on the app yet.
Old 15th October 2022, 16:47   #806
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameyagaje View Post
Questions for the ones who have received their #BigDaddy..

1- The lights and wiper lever is not illuminated, or is it?

2- Body roll is evident while driving around speeds of 80kmph, should this be raised with the SC or is this due to the height of the car?

3- The auto start-stop feature works for the first time i stop but then it doesn't and the yellow sign of auto start-stop lights up and vanishes on the display. Does anyone else face this ?

4- Is the auto start-stop feature advisable to be left "ON" as when the car starts you have the AC and headlights (at night) on, doesn't this affect the battery in anyway?

5- Has every one who got the deliveries been able able to setup the AdrenoX app? I got mine delivered on 5th Oct but nothing on the app yet.
1 - No, not illuminated.
2 - There is body roll, but there is bound to be. Its controlled and lesser than you would expect from a vehicle this tall, but its present.
3 - No issues with Auto Stop/Start. Works as expected.
4 - I hate this feature. It should be off by default. I don't know if this helps the mileage but I know it increases my discomfort. It switches off the AC which I don't like.
5 - Yes, Adrenox is working for me from day 3. Please ask your dealer to complete your KYC and it should be activated by Mahindra.
acquillew is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2022, 20:52   #807
BHPian

I got a call from my dealership - koncept Safdurjang, that if I am interested to convert my booking from Z8 to Z8L. If I do, my waiting period of 24 months will get reduced. I told the lady that if Koncept confirms that I will get my vehicle in few weeks or a month, then I am ok for the change. But if the benefit is to reduce waiting from 24 month to 18 month or so, then I am not interested. By the way, I did my booking in first hour after booking was opened, and did online booking.
arvindtayal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2022, 17:02   #808
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindtayal View Post
... If I do, my waiting period of 24 months will get reduced

M&M has planned only for production of only Z8L variants regardless of actual demand distribution over various variants. We are already nearing a phase where actual Z8Ls orders are almost fulfilled and now the lower variant customers are getting targetted for potential converts.

I seriously doubt if the lower variants would even be produced at all. I think you can take the plunge and might end up with a delivery soon in the next one month.
Old 18th October 2022, 19:55   #809
BHPian

Considering that tentative delivery dates for Z4s started end of October, we should have been getting some feedback from people regarding their orders progressing to production. But yet to hear from anyone. So I think MnM is still producing Z8Ls only.
Old 18th October 2022, 22:01   #810
BHPian

Delivery for my Z4 4WD is scheduled for 11 nov - 11 dec. Tracking still shows same. I have been in regular touch with my dealership and they do not have update so far.
I am constantly checking YouTube to see Z4 in real however no videos so far.

Have anyone heard something from the dealership on their Z4?
unpopulrxplorer is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks