Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2022, 11:43   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Zac Hollis relocating, moving on from Skoda India | Peter Solc to take his office

As Petr Solc Brand Director, ŠKODA India takes the baton from Zac Hollis he explores the story so far, to write the next chapter.

Venkatesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2022, 15:41   #47
BHPian

Re: Zac Hollis relocating, moving on from Skoda India | Peter Solc to take his office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
As Petr Solc Brand Director, ŠKODA India takes the baton from Zac Hollis he explores the story so far, to write the next chapter.
They are doing their every bit to communicate that their dedication to customer satisfaction will not falter with this new change in management.
Old 2nd October 2022, 07:29   #48
BHPian

Hi all,

As an eternal truth, all good things must come to an end some or the other day. Accordingly, Friday, the 30th Sept 22 was the last day of Zac Hollis in India. And Vibhu Hajela, his key person in the active Customer-centricity Team has got retired on the same day itself.

Vibhu on request of our FansOfSkoda group members managed to arrange a formal farewell meeting with Zac in his already busy schedule for the day. As a person, Zac himself is a man full of energy & composure.
Needless to say, it was indeed a great pleasure for us to meet Zac at his residence before his flight that night. Few more members including BHPian Sanyog26 joined over VC.

Fellow BHPian Sawnilrules who also attended the farewell meet, suggested me to take my Skoda Octavia all along to Mumbai over the 4x4 Yeti, my personal favorite these days. And without any second thought, I just followed him. Eventually, it proved to be a wise decision in view of the 'stop & go' type traffic I encountered in Pune & Mumbai.

Finally, it was simply a great memorable evening we all had that day.
Attached Thumbnails
Zac Hollis relocating, moving on from Skoda India | Peter Solc to take his office-screenshot_2022100120350701.jpeg  

Zac Hollis relocating, moving on from Skoda India | Peter Solc to take his office-screenshot_2022100121241401.jpeg  

Last edited by Dr.Vikas : 2nd October 2022 at 07:38.
Dr.Vikas is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2022, 09:11   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Tweet from Zac Hollis.

Zac Hollis relocating, moving on from Skoda India | Peter Solc to take his office-screenshot_2022100309081508_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Old 25th January 2023, 16:47   #50
Senior - BHPian

Tarun Jha, Head of Marketing and Ajay Raghuvanshi, Head of Sales quit their positions at Skoda Auto India.

The same was communicated to the dealer partners this week.

Source

Last edited by Venkatesh : 25th January 2023 at 16:56.
Old 8th October 2023, 23:47   #51
BHPian

Seems like Zac has moved from Simply Clever to Internet Inside.
Aaroah is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2023, 14:50   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroah View Post
Seems like Zac has moved from Simply Clever to Internet Inside.
Interesting move. Source twitter

Zac Hollis relocating, moving on from Skoda India | Peter Solc to take his office-zac.jpg
kpzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2024, 08:36   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Former Skoda Auto India brand head Zac Hollis joins VinFast as its Asia head.

Zac Hollis, who had played a key role in the successful implementation of the critical India 2.0 strategy for Skoda in India, will now play a big part in defining VinFast’s electric vehicle rollout plan in India.

Hollis likely to play key role in sourcing top talent for VinFast in India.
Quote:
The onboarding of Hollis comes at a time when the Vietnam’s first-ever EV company has outlined an aggressive manufacturing game-plan for the India market. Apart from overseeing India entry strategy, Hollis is likely to play an important role in picking up key talent for the India arm. The setting up of VinFast’s integrated EV plant in Tamil Nadu is expected to generate approximately 3,000 to 3,500 employment opportunities locally.

Link:

Last edited by volkman10 : 23rd January 2024 at 08:56.
volkman10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2024, 08:54   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Former Skoda Auto India brand head Zac Hollis joins VinFast as its Asia head.
Zac is back!

He was by far the most passionate CEO of his time, and proved multiple times of being capable of empathy (“the ability to understand and share the feelings of another”), rather than sympathy (“feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune”).

In my own experience with my Octavia 1.8TSI’s DSG failure, he personally called my SA and checked on the status. My SA called me up in a shaky voice the next morning, and told me in complete awe that, ‘Saar, Jack had called!’

Last edited by itwasntme : 23rd January 2024 at 09:02.
itwasntme is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks