Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2022, 23:55   #31
BHPian

Re: What a cool way to advertise | Today's Hindustan Times delivered in a big Skoda cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Interesting idea and definitely eye-catching. It is a tad environmentally unfriendly I believe with all that paper waste.

The best advert for me is still the VW Vento advert where they had put that speaking device in the TOI edition.
I remember that small black device that said "Das auto.." or something like that, had me hooked.
Old 25th July 2022, 12:35   #32

Re: What a cool way to advertise | Today's Hindustan Times delivered in a big Skoda cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Interesting idea and definitely eye-catching. It is a tad environmentally unfriendly I believe with all that paper waste.

The best advert for me is still the VW Vento advert where they had put that speaking device in the TOI edition.
I back you on this. It was way back while i was in school i got to "hear" the ad from our daily subscription of "the Hindu". Something very fascinating and was a souvenir in my toy collection growing up.
Old 25th July 2022, 17:37   #33
Senior - BHPian

Just checking in - how much % of members here on the forum are still using the physical print media?

Regardless, Skoda made news on the print media which eventually made it to online media through the forum

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks