Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2021, 19:18   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Polo Comfortline AT launched at Rs. 8.51 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos636 View Post
Finally upgraded the booking to Polo GT in EVM Cochin(as they themselves dont know the variants of cars they sell) which is ill equipped compared to Highline Plus AT,...End note is, I still don't understand VW's strategy in India, whether its 1.0 or 2.0.
I think we are underestimating how unscrupulous these EVM guys are (or rather over estimating how incompetent they are).

I don't really believe that they don't know that Polo AT now comes in other variants like Comfortline AT. It's just that they have adopted the government officer's time-tested technique of seeming incompetent at their jobs.

The only difference is that for the government babus you would need to pay for their chai-paani to jog their memory while for these guys it's the additional commission they get from securing a booking for the GT variant.

Well, hope your friend has no further issues with his booking and that EVM group is much better at servicing these cars.
JithinR is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 11th July 2021, 13:21   #32
BHPian

I'm considering an AT car for Bangalore traffic and would be used by both me & wifey. Is comfortline AT good value compared to highline plus & GT variants? Any feature you guys think is a must have from higher variants? Since Polo is an old model I'd prefer not to spend beyond 10L on-road.
Old 26th August 2021, 22:25   #33

I have got my Polo Comfortline AT, lapiz blue, delivered last week.

suprisingly they have omitted Lapiz blue from polo and mine as I was informed by my SA was last of the batches of this color.

Overall it is 9.6 L OR hyderabad. Torque converter AT, ACC, 1.0 TSI and Lapiz Blue, Blaupunkt Touch screen/ Audio system (Not sure which is Blaupunkt)All within the price package I feel is VFM.

I was eyeing on Micra CVT for its price, but NVH was a big problem ilexperienced in Micra and it got discontinued anyway.

For long I am in lookout for anything other than AMT with less NVH and a strict budget, and Polo almost ticked all boxes, Most importantly

A great build, That "Thud"
Lesser NVH(They are making cars, may be from 70 years, so basics are right)
Fantastic drive- That TSI touches 100 in no time
Finally, Power to price ratio
Satyakart is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th August 2021, 23:30   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyakart View Post
I have got my Polo Comfortline AT, lapiz blue, delivered last week.

Finally, Power to price ratio
Congratulations! I have the same variant, same color.
Totally agree with you, there is just immense value in this variant!

Volkswagen Polo Comfortline AT launched at Rs. 8.51 lakh-pxl_20210724_1141511182.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks