Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2020, 21:27   #46
BHPian

Re: Tata's new Nexon ad seems a little overboard!

This is taking it a bit too far. It's becoming difficult for people to differentiate between the meme and the actual one.
There is no substitute to safe driving.
shabeermohamed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2020, 14:57   #47
BHPian

Reminds me of the Bullet advertisement where the trains used to stop at the level crossing for the Bullet to pass. That though wasn't to mislead anyway but to emphasize the road presence of the bike. If Tata have really endorsed these memes , then it's way too far in coaxing the potential buyers.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 21st December 2020 at 15:07. Reason: typos
Old 21st December 2020, 18:29   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by giri1.8 View Post
@ anujmishra

1. I asked zero questions to the sales guy and just booked my car with few discounts that was available for the month.
2. Wanted to change color, sales guy saw an opportunity and told zero discounts on that color. I argued that the month is yet to be over and same discount should hold good. Later he accepted.
3. Zero follow up from his side. This is after completing all formalities.
4. Delivery day arrived. We had to wait at showroom for hours and he doesn't show up at all.
5. Someone else decides to do the delivery for us and we were OK.
6. They started cleaning the car only after this.
7. We took the delivery, guess what, car already had dashboard rattles.
8. Few days later, fuel lid refused to open at fuel station. With few friends onboard. Imagine my embarrassment. This was just the beginning.

Hans Ford guys treated me like how I should be. They know that I need not spend 1cr on a car to be treated nice. It doesn't cost any money to get things right.

Since you have decided to comment about my experience, I would love to know which Tata products you have purchased in the last couple of years
I would say TATA is still taking their baby steps towards a good customer experience. A Nexa or a Ford showroom will give you much more premium experience when compared to TATA at present.

I got my Harrier delivered on 4th December without much Dramas. The experience might not be club class but was acceptable. Three of the dealers brought the test drive vehicles to my place in the outskirts of chennai which is atleast 25-30kms away from their respective showrooms. each of them were competing to offer me more discounts and better deal and I chose the dealer who was the most professional and open in terms of the offers they made.

I had an Ecopsort prior to that which usually gets serviced in the Chennai Ford service center in Ambattur or Arumbakkam and was always satisfied with customer service and solutions provided to the issues faced. Once I had given it for service in Hans Ford Kattuppakkam, and they could not rectify a simple suspension noise after having the vehicle for 2 days and changing both front suspensions. I had to drive out with the same issue and a bill of 13k. drove straight to the Chennai ford service station and they fixed it with a change of some rubber bush in the suspension lower arm.

I am yet to give my TATA for the first service and have no clue how good/bad they are gonna be. But I prefer the experience of 15000kms I drive on the road than that 1 hour treatment and pampering I get in the service center once in a year (or 6months in Harrier's case)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks