Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

View Poll Results: Would you buy a used Tata Hexa today?
Yes 564 67.30%
No 274 32.70%
Voters: 838. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2022, 07:53   #211
BHPian

Re: Pre-worshipped car of the week : Buying a Used Tata Hexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
Team - I own a 2019 Hexa XTA which came with a 7inch touchscreen Harman unit.
Need suggestion to take this issue with TATA\Harman higher management, as this is completely unacceptable for such a flagship premium product. Also, does anyone have good reference for expert car audio technician in Pune who can help me with this diagnosis and repair if possible.
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Buying a Used Tata Hexa-img_20221211_074821.jpg

Please try to contact these guys, Pune service centre of Harmann Kardon.

Secondly, there will be some electrician who can repair such units. Either contact some car decor guys or search for some AV electronics repair shop in your vicinity. I think these are the best guys that Maybe helpful.

https://servicecentre.infofru.com/li...entre-in-pune/

Last edited by DRPSREDDY : 11th December 2022 at 07:57. Reason: Source added
Old 15th August 2024, 11:15   #212
Senior - BHPian

Bumping this thread up after almost two years of the last post as this thread helped me with the decision to go ahead with the purchase of a used Hexa! Well, I have been looking for one since three years and two weeks back I came across the Team Bhp classifieds ad from an ardent Team Bhp follower.

Here's the ad of the Hexa. Hexa is one Tata car which has grear demand in the used car market. Since Hexa was not a great hit in market, the used cars available is very less.
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Buying a Used Tata Hexa-img_20240815_110530.jpg

I contacted the seller few hours after the ad was posted and at the end of the day, I managed to meet the seller and seal the deal after a brief negotiation. Thankful to him for maintaining the car well over the years and agreeing to sell to me.

Here's my Hexa!
Pre-worshipped car of the week : Buying a Used Tata Hexa-img_20240815_081909.jpg
arun1100 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 15th August 2024, 12:11   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Bumping this thread up after almost two years of the last post as this thread helped me with the decision to go ahead with the purchase of a used Hexa! Well, I have been looking for one since three years and two weeks back I came across the Team Bhp classifieds ad from an ardent Team Bhp follower.

I contacted the seller few hours after the ad was posted and at the end of the day, I managed to meet the seller and seal the deal after a brief negotiation. Thankful to him for maintaining the car well over the years and agreeing to sell to me.

Here's my Hexa!
Attachment 2641995
Heartiest Congratulations Arun. Hexa indeed is a lovely vehicle and I'm glad that you found one in such an excellent condition. Wishing you lakhs of happy miles with it. Do keep us all updated.
HappyRoadie is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed