Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2020, 12:14   #1
Senior - BHPian

Maruti launches loyalty rewards program for customers

Maruti Suzuki has launched a loyalty rewards program called Maruti Suzuki Rewards for all Arena, Nexa and True Value customers.

Maruti launches loyalty rewards program for customers-0.jpg

Under the program, customers will be classified into four tiers - Member, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Customers will receive reward points on the purchase of additional car, service, Maruti insurance, accessories and customer referrals. They will also receive badges which will give them a chance to access exclusive events and offers.

Members from the existing AutoCard and MyNexa program will be transitioning to the new Maruti Suzuki Rewards. No additional fee will be charged and point value balance from the previous program will be carried forward.

To enroll, customers can log in to www.marutisuzuki.com or www.nexaexperience.com.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th June 2020, 13:48   #2
BHPian

Re: Maruti launches loyalty rewards program for customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
No additional fee will be charged and point value balance from the previous program will be carried forward.
I have a quote for a Wagon R, which includes Rs. 476/- for membership in this rewards program, not sure if this is optional. Not a big fan of these rewards programs in general. Usually the rewards are a pittance for which you need to score a gazillion points, and your privacy goes for a toss, which is what they are after.
2cents is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2020, 14:36   #3
ike
BHPian

I have a My nexa membership that came with the car (at a cost). They have so far never swiped the card for any of the expenditures incurred at various Maruti service stations over the the last three years and 50k KMS. On the odd occasion where I have checked with them about it the standard reply is that the machine isn't working. So far I haven't been able to accrue any points, let alone redeeming them and have found it completely useless.
ike is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th June 2020, 15:17   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
I have a My nexa membership that came with the car (at a cost). They have so far never swiped the card for any of the expenditures incurred at various Maruti service stations over the the last three years and 50k KMS. On the odd occasion where I have checked with them about it the standard reply is that the machine isn't working. So far I haven't been able to accrue any points, let alone redeeming them and have found it completely useless.
I also have similar experience with Nexa membership except for the couple of times they added points without swiping the Nexa card. On other occasions in my 58k KMs of ownership either I forgot to take the card along or the machine was not working whenever I did manage to take the card.

They pushed the Nexa membership for 1k +GST at the time of car purchase and must say in last 4 years, I have not received a single rupee in benefit
y448 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks