Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2019, 17:39   #31
BHPian

Re: Which manufacturers made you happy...and which disappointed you?

My opinion as below :

Bajaj - I never expected an Indian manufacturer to live up to my expectation. I still have the bike I bought 15 years back and its a workhorse even now. Impressive.

Maruti - Easy on the pocket and it live up for a period (usually less than 5 yrs), but it never gave me the satisfaction of a car and the quality standards are always a concern.

Royal Enfield - Just the legendary feel. Nothing else is interesting or worth the money.

VW - The Vento gave me the satisfaction that I was longing for. Irrespective of its service and spare parts cost, I always had the owners pride and the great feel on owning this car - A racer on the road and built like a tank. Lately, it started to give me the parts related issues and VW not honoring any of the known issues is a let down and that brought me a great level of dissatisfaction on the brand.

Aprilia - Lives up to its name. Reliable engines and the quality is top notch. Satisfying products from the Italian company.
mail2vm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2020, 19:18   #32
BHPian

Re: Which manufacturers made you happy...and which disappointed you?

Some genuine disappointment os with VW/ Skoda, especially the after sales part and spares that would make you rob a bank. i am not commenting on the other Germans as they are not a common man's car...At least in India. Among the Japanese, totally disappointed by Toyota and Nissan. Hopeless products by one and old, outdated models sold in India by the other. The Korean twins need special appreciation for the kind of commitment they have shown in the Indian market. Suzuki's Next products look and feel better according to me...Or is it just the premium showroom experience. Don't know, but Suzuki after sales service is what makes them stand out.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks