Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2019, 13:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

VW launches Polo, Ameo, Vento & Tiguan Corporate editions

Volkswagen has introduced Corporate editions of the Polo, Ameo, Vento and Tiguan in India. The move comes following the reduction in corporate tax announced by the Government of India.

VW launches Polo, Ameo, Vento & Tiguan Corporate editions-polo.jpg

According to Volkswagen, the Corporate edition is available on select variants of the diesel versions of the abovementioned models. While the company offers a 5-year warranty and roadside assistance on all diesel variants of the Polo, Ameo and Vento, in the case of the Tiguan, the 5-year warranty and RSA is applicable only under the Corporate edition.

The Corporate edition comes with benefits on purchase, servicing, accessories and also includes loyalty benefits. It is applicable for corporate individuals, MSMEs, government employees, lawyers, architects, chartered accountants and others.

The Corporate editions will be available at all Volkswagen dealerships across 102 cities in India.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2019, 14:50   #2
BHPian

Re: VW launches Polo, Ameo, Vento & Tiguan Corporate editions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Volkswagen has introduced Corporate editions of the Polo, Ameo, Vento and Tiguan in India. The move comes following the reduction in corporate tax announced by the Government of India.
Tushar. You made my day with this sly dig at VW. I have been laughing uncontrollably for the past few minutes and people in office are looking at me like I am crazy.

PS: Realizing right through this laughathon that I am actually a VW car owner makes me laugh even more. At self though. Pity laugh.
RaghuVis is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th September 2019, 15:20   #3
BHPian

Saw a few ads on Amazon great Indian sale coming up in two days or so, probably Volkswagen didn't watch that, else there would've been editions celebrating that too maybe giving the customer a cashbacks coupon or something for 500/-
I wonder who is approving these foolish editions at Volkswagen
SpideyBoy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th September 2019, 20:34   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyBoy View Post
Saw a few ads on Amazon great Indian sale coming up in two days or so, probably Volkswagen didn't watch that, else there would've been editions celebrating that too maybe giving the customer a cashbacks coupon or something for 500/-
I wonder who is approving these foolish editions at Volkswagen
You know, I also think alike. I always wonder what kind of people are heading the sales and marketing of VW. But come to think of it, we have such Ludicrous editions being launched because most of the Indian car buying audience does not follow whats happening in the automotive world. Maximum of the new car owners are people who plan on getting a new car, look around and buy the car which sells the most in the budget planned for the new purchase. They hardly know whats been cooking in the stove since last year or two. So I dont blame the car companies for following the hit pattern of launching the ‘special’ editions:-).

In fact I feel that we as the ‘league of extra ordinary Gentlemen or Women’ ( women are always gentle;-) ) should educate, whoever takes our opinion for a new automobile purchase, on how these companies go about selling the same book with so so many different covers
isldhn is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks