Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2019, 20:28   #61
BHPian

Re: Rumour: Vitara Brezza facelift to get sunroof & side airbags

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
Question to those in know of things- any tentative dates or month when Maruti intends to launch upcoming facelift of vitara brezza. I thought they will launch in fastival period but saw no action.
I was told by a SA that facelift would be available by end of Jan/Beginning of Feb with a petrol engine option.

I believe his words because i've read somewhere that Maruti is stopping the production of all diesel engines by end of Dec 2019.
vaasscit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2019, 07:38   #62
BANNED

Re: Rumour: Vitara Brezza facelift to get sunroof & side airbags

2020 Maruti Brezza petrol manual BS6 spied – Price exp under Rs 7 L.

Maruti Suzuki will not only offer a new engine to the Brezza SUV, but will also give it a facelift. Launch is expected to take place at the 2020 Auto Expo in about 10 weeks.
Quote:
While Maruti has decided to stop offering diesel engines in smaller cars, it will still offer a diesel engine option in its larger cars like Ciaz, Ertiga and Brezza. The new petrol motor will be a K15 1.5 litre naturally aspirated engine which dishes out 105hp and 138Nm of max torque. The engine setup also comes along with an Integrated Starter Generator.

With the BS6 update, the 1.3 litre Fiat-sourced diesel engine will get replaced by Maruti’s 1.5 litre DDiS diesel motor. This engine was developed by Maruti in-house and BS6 version of this motor will also be offered in other Maruti cars like Ertiga and Ciaz. Transmission options shall include a manual setup and an AMT option.

Launch of the 2020 Brezza shall ideally take place at the 2020 Auto Expo in Delhi which is scheduled to take place in early February. Overall starting price of the Brezza shall come down, thanks to the introduction of a petrol motor. Expect prices to start in the Rs 6.5 lakhs range, to compete aggressively with the Hyundai Venue. It will also compete wit the cars like Tata Nexon facelift, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300.
Source: Rushlane
Attached Thumbnails
Rumour: Vitara Brezza facelift to get sunroof & side airbags-2020marutibrezzapetrolbs6faceliftspiedlaunch4.jpg  

Rumour: Vitara Brezza facelift to get sunroof & side airbags-2020marutibrezzapetrolbs6faceliftspiedlaunch1.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks