Team-BHP - Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/209211-next-gen-mahindra-scorpio-now-revealed-scorpio-n-26.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fhdowntheline (Post 5213010)
I hope they include ESP as standard.

Even the 2020 Thar has it, so I don't see any reason why the next gen Scorpio won't have it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4addict (Post 5215012)
Even the 2020 Thar has it, so I don't see any reason why the next gen Scorpio won't have it.

Guess he meant ESP as standard across the range.
Thar has ESP only on the LX variant I believe, while the XUV700 for all its power has ESP only from AX5 I guess.

I found this on the internet, and I believe that it looks incredibly close to the final product.

Name:  MahindraScorpiosketch.jpg
Views: 1312
Size:  40.1 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by amoi (Post 5216953)
I found this on the internet, and I believe that it looks incredibly close to the final product.

Attachment 2246090

And I found this on Facebook. :)

Quote:

All these detailed scoop pics and this is the only rendering that looks true. Most of the renderings looks flat and slabish like the one @fazalmirza shared.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 5218338)
All these detailed scoop pics and this is the only rendering that looks true. Most of the renderings looks flat and slabish like the one @fazalmirza shared.

I have a feeling Mahindra might have messed up 2022 Scorpio's rear but for Pratap Bose! lol:

If XUV 7OO is any indication, I think I should hack Mahindra backend and put my booking in for new Scorpio immediately.

Quote:

Attachment 2246090

So after ripping off Jeep in the Thar, now Mahindra tries to copy Kia's tiger nose grill?:D

The XUV700 was also an evolution of the XUV500 design. Hope to see some original designs from Mahindra post Pratap Bose joining.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by achyutaghosh (Post 5220516)
So after ripping off Jeep in the Thar, now Mahindra tries to copy Kia's tiger nose grill?:D

The XUV700 was also an evolution of the XUV500 design. Hope to see some original designs from Mahindra post Pratap Bose joining.:thumbs up

Kia's "tiger nose" grill is just a rip off from the BMW kidney grill which is connected with a birdge. Kia shamelessly copies BMW design elements as Hyundai does wrt Audi.

Pratap Bose is highly overrated. He has designed contraptions in the past which became sales successes only because of perceived safety of Tata cars and agressive pricing, and not because of the design (despite the design, actually) His only addition to XUV700 was that funny looking "butterfly" Mahindra logo.

Rgds.

2022/2023 Scorpio on tests, spied again!

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-202112_new-mahindra-scorpio-test-4.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-202112_new-mahindra-scorpio-test-2.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-202112_new-mahindra-scorpio-test-1.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-202112_new-mahindra-scorpio-test-3.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-202112_new-mahindra-scorpio-test-5.jpg

Link

Quote:

Originally Posted by volkman10 (Post 5220806)

Sorry for the crude lines but the taillights seem to be "Inspired" by the rear of the Volvo XC90 plus if the renders are anything to go by the design team seems to have again "taken inspiration", this time from KIA's tiger nose grille.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreasyCarb55 (Post 5220874)
the taillights seem to be "Inspired" by the rear of the Volvo XC90

New Mahindra Scorpio with vertical stacked Taillights cutout.

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-smartselect_20211223212042_instagram.jpg

Source : MotorBeam

Was riding behind a camouflaged Scorpio this morning for close to 5-6 km, and couldn't help but wonder - they have such a huge tail lamp assembly and they still couldn't fit the reversing lamps inside? Why are they located on the rear bumper instead?

And the car looks tall and massive, an Innova driving next to it seemed very short :D

The front end is all curvy and dilutes the butch looks the current Scorpio has. The upcoming Scorpio's hood is too curvy to my liking.

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_112046.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_112039.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_112045.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_1115502.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_1117522.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_1111562.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-img_20211224_1115512.jpg

I was hesitating in posting the pictures I clicked today of a beast sized vehicle in camouflage. My brother with whom I was travelling shotgun was adamant that this vehicle is Mahindra as no other car company tests their vehicle in Nashik. Fortunately CEF-Beasts started this thread.
I've seen some VWs and Toyotas being tested on Nashik Pune highway but this particular SUV was huge and the test driver was driving it like a maniac. It was pulling away quick after braking. We decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and take some pics simultaneously.
Fellow BHPians kindly tell us which SUV is this.

P.S.: Sorry for the poor quality of pictures, my phone is a Nokia 6.

New Mahindra Scorpio testing continues, looks almost production ready.

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-fb_img_1640539317727.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-fb_img_1640539320133.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-fb_img_1640539327732.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-fb_img_1640539330123.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-fb_img_1640539332477.jpg

Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio | Now revealed as Scorpio-N-fb_img_1640539335902.jpg

Source : Rushlane