Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 18:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Door-Step Advantage service programme launched

Hyundai has launched Door-Step Advantage - a door-step servicing programme for customers. Customers at more than 475 locations across India are expected to benefit from this initiative.

Hyundai Door-Step Advantage service programme launched-doorstep-advantage.jpg

Hyundai claims to have deployed over 500 two-wheelers to cater to the requirements of customers. It will offer services like minor repairs, dry washing and car detailing at any location according to the customer's request. Bookings and payments for Door-Step Advantage can be made online.

Hyundai is aiming to make the service experience fast, seamless and hassle-free with this initiative.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:27   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Door-Step Advantage service programme launched

If its only for pure washing/detailing then its of little use and in fact they should be the last people we should call for cleaning and detailing. Hope they extend it to a lot more, though most things like brake bleeding, clutch inspection and oil change would require the car to be hoisted to be efficiently done so i can't argue there. Minor niggles rarely happen in a Hyundai (in my case, never), so I guess there is very little scope for this door-step service.
dark.knight is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 07:38   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Related Thread (Toyota introduces "at home" servicing) & related post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Pretty cool initiatives. Just yesterday, I read about Maruti's night servicing, and here is another idea whose time has come.

The basic services with mainly lube + filter changes can easily be performed at the owner's home. I hope this spreads to urban areas too. Will save owners time & increase the capacity of dealers with minimal investment.
Old 15th February 2019, 07:55   #4
Senior - BHPian

This is just a gimmicky thing. We all ready have emergency services. Lube and filter change may end up soiling ones garage floor!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks