Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2022, 16:40   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: BMW i3 spotted testing in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruz Nhux View Post
Spotted a White BMW i3s yesterday at Perungalathur, Chennai
http://Youtu.be/PtPj2D0PWPo
Wonder why BMW India is running this here. Globally being phased out if I understand correctly.
Old 6th May 2022, 01:06   #17
BHPian

Wanted to buy the i3 in India but none of the BMW dealers in GJ or MH helped. They just kept saying there is no information, dont know how these people were able to buy them.
Old 5th August 2022, 16:02   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

BMW Ends i3 production with 18 special Galvanic Gold models.

BMW i3 spotted testing in India-bmwi33.jpg

Quote:
The BMW i3 is riding off into the sunset with one final version that will be used by Munich car rental company CarVia.

More than 250,000 BMW i3s have been built over the course of the car’s production run and on August 2, the final 18 examples were handed over to CarVia at BMW Welt in Munich.

All of these cars are finished in the same shade of Galvanic Gold that is contrasted by gloss black across the hood, roof, and tailgate. Adding to the unique visual presence of this special run of i3s.
The BMW i3 has long played a pivotal role in the car manufacturer’s electrification strategy and pushed it into a new segment of the market.
However, it no longer offers the type of performance and range that more recent rivals do, and has been superseded by a number of all-new electric BMWs, including the i4, iX, and the 3-Series-based i3 launched in China earlier this year.

Link

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks