Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2018, 12:24   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service

Mercedes-Benz India has launched its 24X7 roadside assistance programs - Mobilo Plus and Mobilo Lite in India.

Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service-mobilio1.jpg

Mobilo Plus offers roadside assistance in the event of mechanical, electrical or accidental breakdowns, battery problems, fuel relates issues including running out of fuel, problems regarding vehicle keys, tyre related issues or any other incident where the vehicle is immobilized.

Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service-mobilio2.jpg

It covers complementary roadside repairs, towing and taxi service up to 50 km from breakdown location. Customers can also get a replacement vehicle or even economy class tickets for the onward journey to their intended destination or return tickets. It also covers hotel accommodation for a maximum of 3 nights. Additionally, legal advice or medical services can also be provided, if required.

Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service-mobilio13.jpg

Mercedes-Benz offers Mobilo Plus services complimentary for the first 3 years of ownership. It can be extended for up to 8 years for a sum of Rs. 3,999.

Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service-mobilio4.jpg

Mobilo Lite is a complimentary service offered by authorized dealers for a period of 1 year from the last periodic service. It is applicable for customers who carry out periodic maintenance of their vehicle at a Mercedes-Benz authorized service centre at least once a year.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 13th January 2018 at 13:35. Reason: Typo corrected.
TusharK is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 15th January 2018, 07:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service

This is tremendous customer service! Possibly an industry first as I don't recall any manufacturer in India giving RSA complimentary for three years. Even then, it is generally clubbed with the insurance policy, Honda Assure for example.

Even if it is 3,999/year between the third and eighth year of ownership, it is peanuts compared to the service offered.

Very impressed by this, especially coming from a premium manufacturer in India.
libranof1987 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th January 2018, 08:22   #3
Team-BHP Support

re: Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service

This is brilliant! Mercedes is really on roll now. They have an extremely relevant product portfolio, and are now even expanding to smaller cities; heard they recently opened a showroom in Thrissur,Kerala. I won't be surprised if they soon overtake (in sales) many of the mid-table players.
vb-saan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th January 2018, 13:55   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Mercedes launches Mobilo - 24x7 roadside assistance service

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
This is tremendous customer service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
This is brilliant!
And believe me, no one touches Mercedes in terms of network coverage. I was once in Deolali and saw an oil leak below the car. Called the 1800 number and their dealer was there on the same day (was a leak from the dampers). This was at a time when neither Audi nor BMW had a dealership in Nashik. Even today, while Audi has an outlet in Nashik, BMW doesn't.

One other time, I remember calling Mercedes in Goa for something (the car had horrible reliability). Don't remember what it was for, but I received a satisfactory response there too.
GTO is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 14:39   #5
BHPian

Quite an improvement. I remember the time when my cat was stuck in the workshop for more than 2 weeks and I was not even offered a loaner car. Quite an improvement and the Cars have become more reliable and I feel cheaper to maintain than Audi's especially when compared to period9c maintenance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks