Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2021, 13:13   #91
BHPian

Re: All-new BMW 6-Series GT (1st time ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post

BMW India is also offering free accessories worth Rs 1.5 lakh for a customers who book the new 6SeriesGT facelift before April 30, 2021.

Attachment 2142192
Why are they giving the display key as a freebie accessory, doesn't it come standard in this car?
Old 8th April 2021, 13:44   #92
Senior - BHPian

Please find the press release. Pages 5 and 6 has the full specifications too.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMW 6 Series - Press Release.pdf (460.5 KB, 530 views)

Last edited by Bibendum90949 : 8th April 2021 at 13:46.
Old 8th April 2021, 21:10   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

With the 630i now also in msport variant, I just don’t see the value in paying 10L more for the 630d msport. Sure it has a looot more torque and 2 extra cyclinders but it is only 0.4 sec faster to the 100 which with a simple remap on the 630i engine can beat with a decent margins. Besides this the 30d get better seat functions, gesture control,superior leather etc
I think BMW has got the gap too far. Perhaps by way of discounting they should bridge the gap between the two down to 5L instead of 10L to get the v6 selling well. Sadly it will just remain a halo in the product line otherwise.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th May 2021, 17:25   #94
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

At this price no adaptive cruise control or lane assist? Am I missing these features? Can't see them listed anywhere. I only see cruise control with brake assist. Is that the same as adaptive cruise control?
Old 12th September 2021, 23:51   #95
BHPian

Guys, any idea on the discounts and availability of the 630d. I am looking at the Tanzanite Blue + Mokka interior combo.
Old 5th October 2021, 23:31   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroah View Post
Guys, any idea on the discounts and availability of the 630d. I am looking at the Tanzanite Blue + Mokka interior combo.
+1 Any discounts on 630i, any updates from other cities would be helpful, what is average delivery time once you book?
Old 6th October 2021, 10:07   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsai View Post
+1 Any discounts on 630i, any updates from other cities would be helpful, what is average delivery time once you book?
Had checked out 6 GT last month in Mumbai, discount offered were 2-3 lakhs, dealer said all cars are now made to order.
Ashutosh_kumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2021, 10:25   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashutosh_kumar View Post
Had checked out 6 GT last month in Mumbai, discount offered were 2-3 lakhs, dealer said all cars are now made to order.
Dealer has no clue on deliveries and very non-responsive!! looks like they are not interested sell the 6GT
Old 6th October 2021, 13:33   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsai View Post
Dealer has no clue on deliveries and very non-responsive!! looks like they are not interested sell the 6GT
I would suggest you to consider pre-owned options, new 630D for 1 cr is just not worth it, whereas two year old around 50 Lakhs sounds vfm. Luxury carmakers are on course to artificially inflate prices without offering much value. Astor or XUV 700 comes with more features then 6 GT.
Ashutosh_kumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2021, 16:59   #100
BHPian

Quote:
I would suggest you to consider pre-owned options, new 630D for 1 cr is just not worth it, whereas two year old around 50 Lakhs sounds vfm. Luxury carmakers are on course to artificially inflate prices without offering much value. Astor or XUV 700 comes with more features then 6 GT.
Apprecaite the suggestion, pre-owned is taboo unfortunately with family, 630i at 80L after discount looks reasonable for a decent comfortable car between 5 & 7 for family and once in a while for heavy right foot, agree the bells & whistles are less than some new Indian launches, but power vs comfort vs price it is making sense for a german badged car.
Old 1st November 2021, 20:02   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Any idea on what the average delivery time is in other cities after booking?
Old 20th January 2022, 21:26   #102
BHPian

After chasing (one-sided) BMW dealers in Bangalore for 6GT (630i MSport) for multiple quarters last year, I went ahead with E220d Exclusive in Dec'21. The complete process was done within a week and BMW dealers haven't even followed up yet on another request for X4 for a friend of mine.
Old 30th September 2022, 14:18   #103
BHPian

Bought the BMW 620D GT - Finally

Guys,

This is my 1st attempt here on tbhp about a new topic. Me and my family moved to the UK from India last year. While in India, my car journey started way back in 1997 with a Maruti 800 and my final car in India before we moved to the UK was an Audi Q3. We are a small nuclear family consisting of me, my wife and daughter and the Q3 was sufficient for our regular out of station trips (which were quite a few) before covid hit. The Q3 ticked all boxes of size, power, efficiency, luxury, which we needed and we were very satisfied with it. However, we had to part ways with it since the move to the UK was happening.

Post arriving to the UK, I drove my brothers car for the 1st year which was an Audi A8 longwheel base version. While it was a monster in terms of size and power, it was awfully heavy on the pocket due to the mileage or the lack of it. It gave me around 22 miles per gallon. Somehow I managed to keep it with me for 1 year but finally I gave it back to him.

We have just bought a preloved BMW 620D GT M Sport. After driving a 3 litre Audi, this 2 litre seems a bit underpowered but I am loving it. It has ample space both front and rear, a large boot for weekend trips to Ikea, good efficiency giving me around 42 mpg, beautiful interiors and a lovely exterior. While I know with the 620 its either you love it or you dont, with us, it was love at first sight.

The car we have bought is 3 years old with 48K miles so its almost brand new. It is blue and came with a 6 month dealr warranty.

I am attaching a few pics of the car here. Pardon the low quality as I am no photographer. Just wanted to share my joy with everyone on this forum.

Hope you like the pics. I am happy to answer any questions.
Attached Images

storme'd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2022, 15:05   #104
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Bought the BMW 620D GT - Finally

Congrats on your purchase! Wish you many happy miles ahead
rkv_2401 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2023, 00:57   #105
BHPian

BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo Officially Dead. Production has ended.

Quote:
BMW has confirmed officially the 6 Series Gran Turismo is now out of production. Liana Drews, a spokesperson for the 5 Series and 6 Series, contacted Motor1.com with the following statement:

"As you know, the role of the former BMW 6 Series Coupé, Convertible, and Gran Coupé models is now fulfilled by the corresponding BMW 8 Series. The BMW 6 Series GT (G32) was the last remaining 6 Series model and closely related to the 5 Series (G30/G31).

In the course of the restart of the 5 series in 2023, the BMW 6 Series GT will be discontinued. Its production has now ended. However, some vehicles are still commercially available. So for fans, it's time to be quick..."
source

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks