Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2017, 17:08   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire Tour launched at INR 5.24 lakhs

Just the other day, I spotted this and was wondering if Maruti had upgraded the "Tour" from the old-gen to the current-gen. And here it is. The new gen has been a decent seller and I have been in quite a few of them, thanks to Uber. Apart from the boot, the new gen doesn't seem too lacking in any other parameter. Here in Delhi, with a big CNG cylinder, the boot is practically unusable in any of the hatches or smaller sedans.

On the other hand, it does also signal, that the new Dzire maybe arriving soon.
Old 24th April 2017, 20:32   #17
BHPian

Do these cab market-based cars come with Airbags and ABS, or at least as optional extras?
Avikbrio is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2017, 04:08   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

A fairly detailed walkaround video of the 2nd gen Dzire tour

Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 1st September 2017, 01:41   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Noticed a different badge on the 2nd gen Dzire tour. It has been rebadged as "Tour S"

No Maruti Suzuki badge on the left side of the boot, no Swift Dzire sticker either. Couldn't click as I was driving alone.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 1st September 2017, 12:30   #20
Senior - BHPian

This generation of Swift has been doing cab duties for quite sometime in places like Mumbai, Delhi and even Gauhati ( where we used it once for a airport pick up). The driver just choked the boot to death and if that wasn't enough, showed the middle finger to the front seats as well by putting a few bags there. But I wonder what we could have done if it was 4 adults + the luggage. In apps like Uber, you will not know what vehicle you are getting till you book. Even after you book, if it shows as Dzire, there's no way to know if it's the old gen or new gen. So testing times for travellers in large groups.
Old 1st September 2017, 12:38   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
This generation of Swift has been doing cab duties for quite sometime in places like Mumbai, Delhi and even Gauhati ( where we used it once for a airport pick up). The driver just choked the boot to death and if that wasn't enough, showed the middle finger to the front seats as well by putting a few bags there. But I wonder what we could have done if it was 4 adults + the luggage. In apps like Uber, you will not know what vehicle you are getting till you book. Even after you book, if it shows as Dzire, there's no way to know if it's the old gen or new gen. So testing times for travellers in large groups.
In places like Delhi, the small boot is already eaten up by a CNG tank and can accommodate few grocery bags. We have faced this problem and had to book another cab as we were 4 people with luggage. From then onwards, I prefer booking an SUV if we are 4+ people hauling our luggage.
ashis89 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2017, 21:40   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Noticed a different badge on the 2nd gen Dzire tour. It has been rebadged as "Tour S"

No Maruti Suzuki badge on the left side of the boot, no Swift Dzire sticker either. Couldn't click as I was driving alone.

Regards,
Shashi
The way cabbies in Delhi drive this vehicle, the Tour S badge is apt. S for speed or sports (expect to see dhinchak riced cabs soon).
sidindica is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2017, 23:13   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
The way cabbies in Delhi drive this vehicle, the Tour S badge is apt. S for speed or sports (expect to see dhinchak riced cabs soon).
More details about the Tour S

2nd-gen Maruti Dzire Tour launched at INR 5.24 lakhs-marutisuzukitoursshowcasedatprawaas2017rightfrontthreequarters.jpg

2nd-gen Maruti Dzire Tour launched at INR 5.24 lakhs-marutisuzukitoursshowcasedatprawaas2017rightrearthreequarters.jpg

2nd-gen Maruti Dzire Tour launched at INR 5.24 lakhs-marutisuzukitoursshowcasedatprawaas2017specificationsandfeatures.jpg

Link

Last edited by GTO : 28th September 2017 at 08:47. Reason: New thread for Tour V :)
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks