Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2016, 15:14   #166
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti slashes S-Cross prices by up to Rs. 2.05 lakhs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400notout View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
I hope not! We're awaiting our S-Cross 1.6 to be delivered, hopefully by month end.
It has been mentioned and discussed multiple times before that Maruti is going to produce 1.6 only made-to-order. Media has interpreted this saying that 1.6 is discontinued. So relax guys, Maruti will not discontinue this gem of a car.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2016, 08:49   #167
BHPian

Re: Maruti slashes S-Cross prices by up to Rs. 2.05 lakhs!

The S-Cross price has been increased again. I had gone for a test drive yesterday and took the quotes. They did not seem like a 55k cut for the 1.3 Model.
Below are the prices after the initial cut (taken from autocar india price cut article)
Maruti slashes S-Cross prices by up to Rs. 2.05 lakhs!-s-cross-price-cut.jpg

And below are the new ones being displayed on the site. There is approximately 25-30k increase across the board.
Maruti slashes S-Cross prices by up to Rs. 2.05 lakhs!-s-cross-price-increase.jpg

May be this is because of the new taxes in the budget but they have done it very quietly. I asked the salesperson that there has been a price cut of about 60k for the 1.3 person and he said yes sir. He did not mention that there has been an increase thereafter of 25 k
driftagain is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks