Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2016, 20:23   #31
BHPian

Re: Mahindra working on 4-door e2o. UPDATE: Named 'e2oPlus'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
This looks good. Will be a good option as a local runaround. Hope the range is atleast 150 to 200 km

I am looking for a car for my wife and this can be a nice gift for her
Old 14th October 2016, 23:59   #32
BHPian

Re: Mahindra working on 4-door e2o. UPDATE: Named 'e2oPlus'

Mod Note: Our e2oPlus Report has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Why did they move the charging point back to the old reva spot, i.e. rear left?? The one currently used in e2o is very convenient to use and the door can be easily closed without having the need to worry about any theft while charging in public places or when the car is left with the charger on for vacation mode.

To me it only looks like few cosmetic changes here and there with the only major difference being the additional two doors. The dash board is the same as in the current one. E2O is already a comfortable 4 seater and I don't see any extra width either in the e2o plus that could accommodate a 5th passenger. MoreOver with the additional weight added due to the extra two doors it will have an impact on the range too.

Are they going to provide 150Kms range battery?

I strongly wish that Mahindra Electric has addressed the major flaws(suspension, inferior parts quality) of the e2o in this new one. I don't expect to change everything, but if it's going to be the same parts as used in e2o, then I am sorry Mahindra.

Also I am guessing the price could be anywhere north of 8L.

Last edited by GTO : 21st October 2016 at 15:30. Reason: Linking to review
samabhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks