Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2015, 10:14   #76
BHPian

Re: April 2015 : Indian Car Sales Figures & Analysis

Honda - Personally felt the Jazz was a brilliant vehicle but not positioned and marketed properly (still remember "one life why so serious" ad). Many folks could not grasp it at all.

scooping out quality material to save cost on products like Mobilio, Brio is giving them a notch down image, like many have quoted.
Not sure if the much awaited diesel for Crv is being worked on.

If they don't get some strategic products out soon (how much I miss the CIVIC), it can become a one/two product seller in india.

Toyota - feel they need to stop just doing cosmetic changes and not focus on core engineering improvements. Some products still use an ECU that was made 10 years back on Infineon chips. Hex dump verifications become tough! Also the stinginess on features might need to go as the competition increases.
Old 31st May 2015, 22:00   #77
BHPian

Re: April 2015 : Indian Car Sales Figures & Analysis

Good to see xcent selling on a good ratio with dzire . The launch of 1.4 diesel xcent would further raise the sales .grand i10 doing decent numbers taking on swift .

i20 rocks as usual . Hyundai firm progress with 18 percent share .launch of ix 25 would knock off ecosport completely and hyundai may add one percent after the launch .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks