Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2013, 12:27   #46
BHPian

Re: 2013 Hyundai Verna Fluidic gets minor updates. And some omissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Was the amount a typo ?
I am afraid sir it is not.however, i would request you to verify as that was the amount told to me by a sales executive
Old 5th September 2013, 12:32   #47
Senior - BHPian

Wow!! That is really really expensive if the amount is true , so much cheaper to just figure out an after market solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
I am afraid sir it is not.however, i would request you to verify as that was the amount told to me by a sales executive
Old 5th September 2013, 12:36   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Wow!! That is really really expensive if the amount is true , so much cheaper to just figure out an after market solution.
But you have to check out the rear tail lamps , it is so awesome, the strips are similar ones as found in rexton

Here is a pic of the headlight which i had clicked yesterday.unfortunately did not click any pic of the taillight
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Hyundai Verna Fluidic gets minor updates. And some omissions-20130904_10.13.54.jpg  

Last edited by InControl : 5th September 2013 at 12:53.
InControl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2013, 11:46   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
But you have to check out the rear tail lamps , it is so awesome, the strips are similar ones as found in rexton

Here is a pic of the headlight which i had clicked yesterday.unfortunately did not click any pic of the taillight
Yes the new tail lamps are pretty impressive too, much like the European (BMW-ish) design IMO (saw it once being transported to dealer). Unfortunately, I did not put my S4 camera to good use.
CARDEEP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2013, 10:23   #50
BHPian

Will be getting our Verna delivered next week. Had been to the showroom yesterday with dad to finish off with some documentation. I asked our sales rep if there are DRLs on the Verna. He said there aren't any DRLs, even on the 1.6 SX (O) that we booked. Hoping the sales rep turns out to be wrong though :P *Crossing fingers*
Old 8th September 2013, 16:44   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaib3030 View Post
Will be getting our Verna delivered next week. Had been to the showroom yesterday with dad to finish off with some documentation. I asked our sales rep if there are DRLs on the Verna. He said there aren't any DRLs, even on the 1.6 SX (O) that we booked. Hoping the sales rep turns out to be wrong though :P *Crossing fingers*
I was at the Hyundai dealership today, and they had a car EX variant, added with projector headlight with DRLs and rear LED tail lights, a black roof, black plastic clading on bumpers and black 17" alloys. The package was worth INR 134000/-. So m guessing that just the head/tail lights will cost under 50k.
Old 8th September 2013, 19:57   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_petrolhead View Post
I was at the Hyundai dealership today, and they had a car EX variant, added with projector headlight with DRLs and rear LED tail lights, a black roof, black plastic clading on bumpers and black 17" alloys. The package was worth INR 134000/-. So m guessing that just the head/tail lights will cost under 50k.
Asked the dealer the price for the head/tail lights .. Got a quote of 65k as mentioned
rlvl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2013, 10:51   #53

Re: Update: Verna with Projector headlamps and LED DRLs spotted on Hyundai India webs

Had Hyundai done anything to increase the GC as it is too less for most Indian cities with unorthodox bumps/ speed breakers, planning to buy the 1.4 lt. diesel.

Checked VW Vento, Scoda Rapid, Nissan sunny, fluidic still stands my choice. Team and news on the Ground clearance.
Old 1st October 2013, 11:59   #54
BHPian

Any idea how to get the projector headlamps with DRLs? Maybe through ebay or something?
Old 1st October 2013, 18:37   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay.Hemmady View Post
Any idea how to get the projector headlamps with DRLs? Maybe through ebay or something?
they are selling it at the dealerships.
Old 2nd October 2013, 11:35   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay.Hemmady View Post
There is one selling on team bhp classified..
http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...illights.html/

The dealer quoted 65k for the same setup... So be aware of the overpricing in the dealerships.
Old 3rd October 2013, 15:32   #57
BHPian

Moderator note: Please use Multi Quote (Quote+) or EDIT the original post after approval. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_petrolhead View Post
they are selling it at the dealerships.
I had a look at the ones you are talking about. They are just the modified versions. I was referring to the actual stock ones available with the Hyundai Solaris/Accent (Known as the Fluidic Verna in India)

I agree but they not the ones we usually get with the Solaris/Accent. I am referring to the stock DLRs

Last edited by Jaggu : 3rd October 2013 at 16:27.
Old 3rd October 2013, 20:34   #58
BHPian

Guys, i am planning to book a VERNA SX model. Does the current version come with projector lamps and daylighting. I can wait if its gonna come in near future. I really love those. Can someone confirm me regarding this?
Old 3rd October 2013, 23:02   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsvijay View Post
Guys, i am planning to book a VERNA SX model. Does the current version come with projector lamps and daylighting. I can wait if its gonna come in near future. I really love those. Can someone confirm me regarding this?

Brother, I have booked the Verna SX model in September. It does not come with Projectors. The few changes are infact cost-cutting changes. The alloys have changed, the power window buttons are now illuminated and the boot looks slightly good with the 'Hyundai' brand name taken off it on the back of the car. I called up Hyundai helpline as well as Trident Hyundai in Bangalore, and both of them confirmed it for me that there is no Verna with projectors.
Old 4th October 2013, 09:46   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsvijay View Post
No, theDRL's are not included. You can always add them aftermarket.
The only changes in the current SX model are
1) Removal of 3rd head rest from the back seat
2) New design of alloy wheels
3) Only 4 alloy wheels. Spare wheel has a steel rim
4) Back lit power window buttons.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks