Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2015, 15:02   #901
BHPian

re: The 2015 Honda Jazz (3rd-gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigkey View Post
Hahaha. No harm buddy, especially since you have braced yourself to be disappointed.
======
What if they give Auto box in V trim and the manuals have a VX trim with more features?? Speculations - What ifs - lets all speculate till Honda opens up the box
Yeah I thought that for a while, like Tata did with the Zest, getting the auto initially with fewer features and the manuals had more features. To keep its cost realistic and not overlap bigger cars.
Old 7th May 2015, 15:23   #902
BHPian

So guys. Saw this tweet from Honda as a response to one of the queries. Based on this tweet, considering it official, Jazz will be launched in Q2 this FY. That means No June launch. Hope its at least in July.

The 2015 Honda Jazz (3rd-gen)-jazz-tweet.png
Vigkey is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th May 2015, 16:52   #903
BHPian

Honda Jazz 2015: Teaser Video Released!

Hi All,

Honda India have put up a teaser video of the All New Jazz on YouTube here.

Initial impressions look good. Here are some things I observed in the video:
  • A different front Grille (may be lesser chrome) compared to the City and Mobilio
  • AVN System (possible touchscreen?)
  • Leather stitched gearshift lever (probably the highest variant gets this)
  • Better looking alloys (as compared to the 2014 City)

Any one else see any other thing that catches the eye ?

I hope they have not skimped on the build like they did on the City and Mobilio. Pricing this will also be critical - hope they don't goof up like they did on the Jazz earlier and later corrected the prices. Anyone else wondering whether the magic seats will be available on this time?
Old 7th May 2015, 17:30   #904
BHPian

Re: Honda Jazz 2015: Teaser Video Released!

Sorry sir. You are late to the party. We have been discussing this since yesterday in the Jazz speculative renders thread.

Mods: Please merge this with the main thread or delete this thread.
Old 7th May 2015, 23:52   #905
BHPian

Re: Honda Jazz 2015: Teaser Video Released!

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 8th May 2015 at 16:39.
invidious is offline   Received Infraction
Old 8th May 2015, 13:32   #906
BHPian

ANyone tried to prebook? Any idea on the pricing now atleast?
Old 8th May 2015, 15:27   #907

NDTV Reports as under :

"The vehicle might be made available in three engine options - 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol, 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol and 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel. While the 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol mill is the same that powered the old model, the other two - 1.5-litre petrol & diesel - do duty on the Honda City." (link : http://auto.ndtv.com/news/new-honda-...ng-soon-761170 )

Does this mean that we may actually see the 1.5L VTEC on the Jazz ?
Old 8th May 2015, 16:28   #908
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor3624 View Post
ANyone tried to prebook? Any idea on the pricing now atleast?
Not yet buddy. I will be reaching out to them over the weekend to know the details from each dealer here. Will update the forum as and when I get an update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gops71 View Post
NDTV Reports as under :

"The vehicle might be made available in three engine options - 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol, 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol and 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel. While the 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol mill is the same that powered the old model, the other two - 1.5-litre petrol & diesel - do duty on the Honda City."

Does this mean that we may actually see the 1.5L VTEC on the Jazz ?
Speculations buddy - all these are speculations - until Honda comes up with a solid spec sheet. I too wish the Jazz comes with the 1.5L iVTEC. Will queue up to book it on Day 1, if available. But we have to wait for an official confirmation I guess.
Old 8th May 2015, 16:58   #909
@KP
BHPian

The new teaser clearly shows the guy cracking the ignition with a key... Does this mean there is no START/STOP button ?
Old 8th May 2015, 17:18   #910

Quote:

Speculations buddy - all these are speculations - until Honda comes up with a solid spec sheet. I too wish the Jazz comes with the 1.5L iVTEC. Will queue up to book it on Day 1, if available. But we have to wait for an official confirmation I guess.
I hope that the speculations come true (at least for your sake ) . However I suppose that a 1.5 VTEC Jazz will be frightfully close to the pricing of a City ( in the absence of excise concessions)
Old 8th May 2015, 17:19   #911
BHPian

I believe tentative pricing and more details on specs / colors would be available next week as informed by one of the dealers here in Bangalore. Got to know that the launch is in June itself and not July.
Old 8th May 2015, 18:41   #912
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gops71 View Post
I hope that the speculations come true (at least for your sake ) . However I suppose that a 1.5 VTEC Jazz will be frightfully close to the pricing of a City ( in the absence of excise concessions)
Yes, Top end Jazz with 1.5 iVTEC will be very close or at max 10-15k more than City 'E'. It should not be more than that IMO. If it will be more, Honda will not even come with this engine option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uday.ere View Post
I believe tentative pricing and more details on specs / colors would be available next week as informed by one of the dealers here in Bangalore. Got to know that the launch is in June itself and not July.
Seriously? I think the dealer is just trying to keep you interested and probably trying to make you pre-book the Jazz. I had posted yesterday a tweet from Honda which clearly says Q2 FY release i.e. Jul-Sep period. July first week should be the earliest release date IMO.

Also if you go by Mobilio timelines, Honda started the promotions with an official teaser and "Coming Soon" mid May. End of May we started getting mails stating July launch. The mall display and a lot of official pictures came out in June and finally launched it in last week July. Going by a similar time-line, Jazz should come out first or second week of July.
Old 8th May 2015, 19:22   #913
BHPian

Quote:
I had posted yesterday a tweet from Honda which clearly says Q2 FY release i.e. Jul-Sep period. July first week should be the earliest release date IMO.
Absolutely, I too referred to this tweet that you had posted yesterday, but the dealer was very sure that launch was June and not July, and no I was not being lured to pre-book ;-

It most likely may be a June launch and July deliveries or something like that. That would mean both dealer and manufacturer are speaking truth from their own standpoints.

Coming to the variants - I do hope the NDTV article rings out true and we do get a fully loaded RS variant (in automatic guise with the 1.5L from the city).
Old 8th May 2015, 19:59   #914
BHPian

Quote:
Absolutely, I too referred to this tweet that you had posted yesterday, but the dealer was very sure that launch was June and not July, and no I was not being lured to pre-book ;-

It most likely may be a June launch and July deliveries or something like that. That would mean both dealer and manufacturer are speaking truth from their own standpoints.

Coming to the variants - I do hope the NDTV article rings out true and we do get a fully loaded RS variant (in automatic guise with the 1.5L from the city).

Guys, Q2 is till June, Q3 is July ! They follow the calendar year, so the car will be launched in June ,or even end May.
JishD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2015, 20:15   #915
BHPian

Quote:
Absolutely, I too referred to this tweet that you had posted yesterday, but the dealer was very sure that launch was June and not July, and no I was not being lured to pre-book.

Ok Uday. If the dealer is so confident, we can wait and watch if what he said is true or not

Agree with you on the RS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JishD View Post
Guys, Q2 is till June, Q3 is July ! They follow the calendar year, so the car will be launched in June ,or even end May.
JishD, if you see the tweet from Honda, they have clearly mentioned Q2 of this FISCAL. So, I rest my case.
Vigkey is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks