Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2013, 13:08   #886
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naparajito View Post
Guys the T-Jet is Back!! Now T-Jet available from Dynamic Model and Engine has also been improvised for more mileage.. Now it stands at 15.7Kmpl and Peak power 114@5000 RPM now..
Naparajito

Can you please share the source of the news? Since yesterday, I have been digging around for any news around the new TJET, but could not find much.
Old 12th April 2013, 14:08   #887
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Quote:
Now T-Jet available from Dynamic Model and Engine has also been improvised for more mileage.. Now it stands at 15.7Kmpl and Peak power 114@5000 RPM now
More mileage is a good thing on paper. Its a different thing altogether on how one can achieve this mileage in the real world. As a T Jet owner I can say this, once you drive a T Jet, you will forget about the manufacturer claimed mileage cause trying to achieve or better that number is not the reason you buy a T Jet. If you want mileage, get a diesel.

As for power, the T Jet that was on sale last year was 114PS.
sandeepmohan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2013, 22:48   #888
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Naparajito

Can you please share the source of the news? Since yesterday, I have been digging around for any news around the new TJET, but could not find much.
I have the brochures! If you want i can upload them.. )

Quote:
More mileage is a good thing on paper. Its a different thing altogether on how one can achieve this mileage in the real world. As a T Jet owner I can say this, once you drive a T Jet, you will forget about the manufacturer claimed mileage cause trying to achieve or better that number is not the reason you buy a T Jet. If you want mileage, get a diesel.

As for power, the T Jet that was on sale last year was 114PS.
Friend I know that! ) I have a Linea MJD and T-Jet is the M5 of the common man!

Note from Support - Smiley usage is restricted to only 2 smileys per post. Please refrain from using more than 2 smileys in a single post.

Last edited by n_aditya : 22nd April 2013 at 18:27.
Old 12th April 2013, 22:51   #889
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I have the brochures! If you want i can upload them.. )

Friend I know that! ) I have a Linea MJD and T-Jet is the M5 of the common man!
Please upload the brochure. It would help us understand what changes are made feature wise to the car.
Old 13th April 2013, 08:24   #890
BHPian

Great to see one full page ad from Fiat in today's TOI, they have highlighted the 3 Yr warranty being offered and dedicated networks etc... mway to go Fiat, need more of these, more as Honda has captured the full 1st page.
Old 13th April 2013, 09:33   #891
Senior - BHPian

Yes there is a full page ad in HT and TOI. Seeing something like this after a long time.

Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-hindustan-times-epaper-hindustan-times-delhi-13-apr-2013-page-11.jpg

Now acclaimed proper service and warranty in place, waiting for our beloved Abarth.

Cheers!

Vinu
myavu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2013, 10:10   #892
BHPian

fiat have highlighted availabilty of parts in next pages. i feel i
f the regular parts are available at dealership it will improve the service exp further
siedo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2013, 10:41   #893
BHPian

Thank God I can see the name of Kashyap motors in Okhla III in the list of service centres at the foot of the newspaper advert. With Autolinks shutting down and Tata Motors as it is not servicing FIAT cars after 31 March 2013, I was in a quandary as to where will I get my Punto's second annual service done in May this year. Didn't want to go to Noida, Gurgaon or Wazirpur. Good to see a service centre within 10-12 kms from my house - hope the service is good.
Old 22nd April 2013, 09:37   #894
BHPian

Felt good this morning when I saw a board on the earlier Pandit Fiat workshop in Akurdi that was closed - "SKY MOTO - an exclusive Fiat workshop opening soon" . I am extremely happy that finally, I don't have to cover long distances to get my car serviced.
ironshark is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2013, 11:50   #895
BHPian

Right, even the SKY MOTO has opened their Exlusive FIAT showroom near the KSB chowk in Chinchwad ( just besiode the TVS and Mahindra show room. This is near the ERC gate of Tata Motors , lical people may know) . one punto and one linea already parked , very brightly lit in evening ...show room not officially open yet it seems.

Good steps Fiat and assuring
Amazing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2013, 12:21   #896
BHPian

Looking forward to see whats in store for Mumbai. No updates on what is coming up here yet.
Old 22nd April 2013, 12:21   #897
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing View Post
Right, even the SKY MOTO has opened their Exlusive FIAT showroom near the KSB chowk in Chinchwad ( just besiode the TVS and Mahindra show room. This is near the ERC gate of Tata Motors , lical people may know) . one punto and one linea already parked , very brightly lit in evening ...show room not officially open yet it seems.

Good steps Fiat and assuring
That's amazing news Amazing . I live near Thermax CHowk. I have'nt yet seen this showroom. The showroom will be 5 mins distance from my place. This news just made my day!!
Old 22nd April 2013, 12:31   #898
BHPian

Iron Shark, drive from Thermax chwk towards KSB chowk , and once you cross RTTC on left side, look towards your right . you will see the huge fiat logos.

I saw in on saturday evening..stopped there , saw a few people giving final touch inside. Did not click a photo though.
Old 22nd April 2013, 13:31   #899
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by myavu View Post
Yes there is a full page ad in HT and TOI. Seeing something like this after a long time.

Attachment 1072844

Now acclaimed proper service and warranty in place, waiting for our beloved Abarth.

Cheers!

Vinu
I'm very happy Fiat is heading on the right track. Kudos to everyone at Fiat for making this possible. For a BHPian who wanted Fiat to succeed in India, this advert is hear touching, truly.
Old 27th May 2013, 11:34   #900
Senior - BHPian

Got the second servicing of my Linea done from LR Auto, exclusive Fiat showroom & servicing centre at Raipur on Saturday last. Well the experience is not satisfying, to say the least.

One thing I noticed during the visit is that old Fiat cars like Palio and Petra are also being serviced by the dealership. Talking with the mechanics I came to know that there is no problem in sourcing the spares for these old models, but the spares are costly.

Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-img_20130525_152628.jpg

Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-img_20130525_152534.jpg

I hope this would provide some respite to the Fiat customers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks