Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2013, 16:29   #631
BANNED

Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Your thoughts would more or less fall in line with KHT and Aadya. KHT and Aadya are known to have extreme variances in customer satisfaction and they definitely lack consistency.
Not just Aadya and KHT, most Tata dealers including Concorde are a known bunch of people who have a lot to improve upon hence my concern. I hope Fiat India have done enough reprimanding and groundwork before appointing their new dealers.
Old 23rd February 2013, 20:36   #632
BHPian

Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

I am pleased to inform that the new dedicated FIAT dealership has come up in LUCKNOW on daliganj ,sitapur name.The dealership goes by the name of CLASSIC MOTORS.
I had an opportunity to visit the place for brake overhaul.
It was welcome change from the tata-fiat ventures in Varanasi and lucknow .The ambience was FIATesque ,the service guys were quite courteous and eager to attend to my queries .Moreover the workshop was well stocked as compared to my previous encounters with the tatas where one has run from one point to another to ensure things are moving apace.
well done fiat .
regards
praveen singh
blueblooded is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2013, 18:37   #633
BHPian

Don't know if anyone mentioned it above, FIAT has opened a new exclusive showroom in cochin earlier this month with the name HYSON MOTORS. Good to see such a move from fiat, hope the service improves.
Old 26th February 2013, 19:09   #634
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
What makes you think so? Any first hand experience with Prerana Motors Kudlu Gate Fiat's team?
One of my friend who bought a Fiat Punto recently, gave it for its first free service at Kudlu Gate Fiat Service Station. Apparently he got first class treatment and quite a few faulty spares were replaced under warranty. Since I know my friend who is a newbie into cars, his satisfaction meant that they have done a decent job.
Old 26th February 2013, 19:27   #635
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recallers View Post
Don't know if anyone mentioned it above, FIAT has opened a new exclusive showroom in cochin earlier this month with the name HYSON MOTORS. Good to see such a move from fiat, hope the service improves.
As per the latest ad in the malayalam daily, it is Hyson at Thrissur and Ernakulam and Marikar at Kottayam as Fiat Exclusive dealers. The rest are Tata-Fiat dealers.
Old 26th February 2013, 20:22   #636
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post

One of my friend who bought a Fiat Punto recently, gave it for its first free service at Kudlu Gate Fiat Service Station. Apparently he got first class treatment and quite a few faulty spares were replaced under warranty. Since I know my friend who is a newbie into cars, his satisfaction meant that they have done a decent job.
Yes. To me, the diagnosis is important along with the required replacements/repaired. This is where PRERANA/VECTO motors excels as compared to other authorized service centers for Fiat.
Old 26th February 2013, 21:58   #637
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySky View Post
I do not know if the Hyson Tata-Fiat service centre at Puzhakkal will still be accepting Fiat cars.
Received a call from Hyson Motors, Thrissur yesterday. They informed me that the service for Fiat cars will be handled only at the new exclusive Fiat showroom from March 15th onwards.
Old 27th February 2013, 11:50   #638
BHPian

Quote:

Received a call from Hyson Motors, Thrissur yesterday. They informed me that the service for Fiat cars will be handled only at the new exclusive Fiat showroom from March 15th onwards.
Where exactly is the new service centre?
Old 27th February 2013, 12:22   #639
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes. To me, the diagnosis is important along with the required replacements/repaired. This is where PRERANA/VECTO motors excels as compared to other authorized service centers for Fiat.
Hi Krishna,
As a matter of fact they requested additional downtime so that they could diagnose the faulty BT Setup. But I thought the Kudlu Gate Service Station will eventually become a FIAT Authorized Service Center, am I wrong with this update?
Old 27th February 2013, 12:26   #640
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post
Hi Krishna,
As a matter of fact they requested additional downtime so that they could diagnose the faulty BT Setup. But I thought the Kudlu Gate Service Station will eventually become a FIAT Authorized Service Center, am I wrong with this update?
They are moving to a stand alone service center and the staff (FIAT) will move to this new service center with the name Vecto Motors which is about a 1.5 kms further away from Kudlu gate towards Electronic City.

The showroom is being inaugurated on the 2nd of March 2013 and the service center will go operational in a couple of weeks.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2013, 12:28   #641
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binzone View Post
Where exactly is the new service centre?
The new service centre is on the Mannuthy bypass opposite Oushadhi. While travelling from Cochin to Mannuthy, it appears on the right at the end of the 2nd flyover on the bypass after the toll plaza. While travelling from Mannuthy to Cochin, it comes up on the left at the start of the first flyover on the bypass.
StarrySky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2013, 12:55   #642
BHPian

Quote:

The new service centre is on the Mannuthy bypass opposite Oushadhi. While travelling from Cochin to Mannuthy, it appears on the right at the end of the 2nd flyover on the bypass after the toll plaza. While travelling from Mannuthy to Cochin, it comes up on the left at the start of the first flyover on the bypass.
Thanks. Will check this out on my next visit to Trichur. 75k service coming up for the Palio.
Old 27th February 2013, 18:13   #643
Distinguished - BHPian

It's now official. Received a call few mins regarding the inauguration of Vecto Motors on 2nd March 2013 at 11.30 am

Will post the location details a little later in the day.
Old 27th February 2013, 19:44   #644
BHPian

Quote:
It's now official. Received a call few mins regarding the inauguration of Vecto Motors on 2nd March 2013 at 11.30 am

Will post the location details a little later in the day.
Vecto Motors is on the same service lane as the present Prerana Workshop at Kudlu Gate Jn on Hosur Road. It is just on the other side of the junction. So, basically, you stick to the service lane and the showroom comes on your right hand side.
Old 1st March 2013, 09:41   #645
BHPian

Good news for Fiatians from Mangalore. The Fiat exclusive dealership for Mangalore is taken by M/S Hanuman Motors. FYI they were a Tata-Fiat dealer in Udupi. Their sales outlet is coming up in Sterling Chambers, Near M.G Road. Nearby landmark is Expert Educational Administrative Block. A coming soon banner has been put up in this place & it mentions that M/S Hanuman Motors, NH-66 , Kulur.

So in all probability they may open their service centre in Kulur. I couldn't meet any of their people as i saw it very early in the morning. Will find out & update the thread.
Rufus_M is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks