Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2012, 23:02   #511
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Prerana Motors is working full swing to get its Sales and service center for FIAT ready in a couple of months.

The sales outlet will be ready by Mid Feb 2013. The structure is ready albeit with a few changes to the original plan. The interiors work is the pending one.

The Service facility would be ready by 1st March 2013. They will have 8 bays to start off with. The service facility is designed to take it the Jeep Brand vehicles as well.

More to follow soon, when I visit the location.

PS: The existing staff handling FIAT will move to this facility. They have got a few heads recruited and are under training.
nkrishnap is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st December 2012, 19:40   #512
BHPian

Re: Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network

Concorde motors in Bangalore stops taking bookings of fiat vehicles
motor spirit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st January 2013, 11:33   #513
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor spirit View Post
Concorde motors in Bangalore stops taking bookings of fiat vehicles
It was high time they did. Both the dairy circle and Mysore road sales center were always least interested in selling fiat cars.

Except for Khan, everybody else were lazy to get the job done. All my experiences with them are below par.
Old 3rd January 2013, 09:10   #514
Senior - BHPian

Here are a couple of pictures of the First Fiat exclusive showroom in North Bangalore, to be opened by Aadya motors. Work is still going on and is getting ready at a fast pace. The location is on International airport road near Mekhri circle, next to the shell petrol pump/HMT building and income tax office (Name of the building is bell air drive).
Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-20130103_082337.jpg

Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-20130103_082344fiat.jpg

Fiat revvs away from Tata dealerships. To set up its own distribution network-20130103_082344.jpg
sandsun7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2013, 10:20   #515
rbp
BHPian

@sandsun7:- Wow, I pass by this place daily morning and evening but never saw this work being done, the traffic over there makes sure that the rider always see's ahead , all I knew was that this place is vacant, nkrishnap had told me about this place last week, exciting times ahead.
Old 3rd January 2013, 10:24   #516
BHPian

Fiat needs to setup many more service centers than sales dealerships.. this is where the competition has a massive lead & they lost out during their ill-fated partnership with Tatas.

Great cars with poor service network will go nowhere in India.
gsurya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2013, 21:18   #517
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbp View Post
@sandsun7:- Wow, I pass by this place daily morning and evening but never saw this work being done, the traffic over there makes sure that the rider always see's ahead , all I knew was that this place is vacant, nkrishnap had told me about this place last week, exciting times ahead.
This board was not there a couple of days back. No wonder you were missing it. This one is set to open by the end of this month. The service center work is going on very slow though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsurya View Post
Fiat needs to setup many more service centers than sales dealerships.. this is where the competition has a massive lead & they lost out during their ill-fated partnership with Tatas.

FIAT is just not opening sales outlet. They are opening the service centers along with the Sales outlets. Most of these will be operational by end of March 2013.
Old 6th January 2013, 19:21   #518
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
It is going to be RDC FIAT in Chennai. The showroom is almost ready and it is just a matter of time from being opened. It is located on the CIT Nagar 1st Main Road exactly at the same building where previous VW showroom was located. See the below map for reference.

Attachment 1021909
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
ETA is a middle east based company having the following car dealerships in Chennai

Transcar India - Mercedes Benz
ABRA Motors - VW
Zulaika Motors - Mahindra
Cars India - Maruti

They also own stake in Chennai Citi centre and BS Abdur Rahman University.
RDC Fiat in CIT nagar, Chennai is now open for sales from 2/Jan. They will soon be coming up with ads in leading newspapers post official opening by MD Fiat India.

Their service centre in Ekattuthangal will be open in a couple of weeks time.

They have started contacting prospective customers who have registered in the Fiat website. Their contact no is 044-24344243

Last edited by bnzjon : 6th January 2013 at 19:25.
bnzjon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th January 2013, 20:44   #519
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsurya View Post

Fiat Service Network greatly improved after their partnership with Tata. It was pretty bad when they were solo & it became tolerable after they hooked up with Tata. I also remember great many posts in TBHP hailing the Fiat-Tata partnership when it happened hoping for this exact thing.
Old 6th January 2013, 22:24   #520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Their service centre in Ekattuthangal will be open in a couple of weeks time.
Are they opening service centre only at Ekattuthangal? I have heard that they are planning another SC at K.K. Nagar too. Any news on this front?
Old 7th January 2013, 10:22   #521
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
Are they opening service centre only at Ekattuthangal? I have heard that they are planning another SC at K.K. Nagar too. Any news on this front?
Hi Ramesh, no idea on the KK Nagar service centre. When i enquired they said the service centre is in Ekattuthangal and will be opened soon.

I doubt whether they will have one more in KK Nagar as the distance between Ekattuthangal and KK Nagar is barely 2 kms !
Old 7th January 2013, 11:50   #522
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I doubt whether they will have one more in KK Nagar as the distance between Ekattuthangal and KK Nagar is barely 2 kms !
I understand this Bnz. But, this is what I heard from teky. He got information from them that they are planning to open a SC at K.K. Nagar too.
Old 7th January 2013, 11:57   #523
Senior - BHPian

Any Fiat Service Centre/Showroom in and around Velchery, OMR area, Tambaram area, Chennai.
Old 7th January 2013, 17:25   #524
BHPian

Eagerly waiting for FIAT'S first exclusive service centre in Delhi. While checking for the same on FIAT's website, came across the news that they have opened one recently in Ludhiana, Punjab:

FIAT India inaugurates its first exclusive dealership in Punjab
28/12/2012 FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd today inaugurated its first exclusive world class dealership in Punjab. Dada Motors, at B-63 ,Chevron Hotel Building ,Giaspura Chowk, Ludhiana, will be FIAT’s first exclusive dealership in the state.

More details at: http://www.fiat-india.com/newsdetails.aspx?nid=87
Old 7th January 2013, 17:43   #525
BHPian

Hi delhites

The wait for fiat exclusive setup shall be over soon
As per senior fiat official in nxt 1.5 months there are 3 setups expected in delhi ncr
1 in greater noida and 2 in okhla and west delhi

Cheers for FIAT
namit is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks