Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2012, 23:55   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scoop pics : Small unknown concept under cover *Update* It's the Tata Indica Vist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
If yes, then it could be from Hyundai or Tata.
I was partly right. Engine specs make it really powerful, but would it find any takers.
Old 6th January 2012, 01:29   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Scoop pics : Small unknown concept under cover *Update* It's the Tata Indica Vist

Sirish from OD mag says this version will be made !! Now does the rest of the car complement a 140 bhp ?
Old 6th January 2012, 02:05   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Sirish from OD mag says this version will be made !! Now does the rest of the car complement a 140 bhp ?
I remember years ago there was this yellow Indica sport 160bhp displayed at several auto shows and then the guys at TATA were studying the market whether to introduce the car or not. I hope this new Vista concept does make it to production with all the possible tweaks (read: suspension, brakes, improved steering feedback, etc). With the success of this car, other manufacturers may bring in the much awaited hot hatches like the Swift Sport, Polo GTi, Fiesta S, Punto Abarth et all and just like the CS(compact size) trend which is on currently, the performance hatch trend may soon begin.

Why do I feel that even if it does go into production they will use the Fiat T-jet engine with the 116 bhp tune??

Last edited by S2!!! : 6th January 2012 at 02:11.
Old 6th January 2012, 08:20   #34
BHPian

Is the red within the Tata logo meant to show thats its the *evil twin* of the indica vista??
Old 6th January 2012, 10:02   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
I remember years ago there was this yellow Indica sport 160bhp displayed at several auto shows and then the guys at TATA were studying the market whether to introduce the car or not. I hope this new Vista concept does make it to production with all the possible tweaks (read: suspension, brakes, improved steering feedback, etc). With the success of this car, other manufacturers may bring in the much awaited hot hatches like the Swift Sport, Polo GTi, Fiesta S, Punto Abarth et all and just like the CS(compact size) trend which is on currently, the performance hatch trend may soon begin.

Why do I feel that even if it does go into production they will use the Fiat T-jet engine with the 116 bhp tune??
That was the silhouette, if i remember.
Mid engined, and upwards of 200 bhp, and quite a few times better looking than this.
Old 6th January 2012, 10:22   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Almost for a decade Tata is toying with us showing delicious sports variants of the Indica,including the Silhoutte,though that was impractical the rest of the concepts were very much practical.
atleast this time launch it please....
Old 6th January 2012, 23:05   #37
Senior - BHPian

For the love of god tata, please launch the hot vista already. How long am I supposed to postpone my marriage?*

...It's a long story. Don't ask
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks