Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2011, 12:38   #1471
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I have been quoted Punto Emotion @ 6.24 lacs and Emotion Pack @ 7.02 lacs OTR Delhi.
This price includes all the discounts on offer like Free insurance / Gift cheque etc. They have an additional discount of 9K for doctors which makes
Emotion @ 6.15 lacs
Emotion Pack @ 6.93 lacs

How is the offer ? I have not negotiated with the dealer, this is just an quote given on phone.
Old 27th September 2011, 12:45   #1472
Senior - BHPian

Re: Now Aveo U-VA LT for 4.34L Ex-Delhi

If this is the end of life sales for the Aveo-Uva then GM has got it very very late. If they were to bring it to a slow death atleast the pricving could have been made sweeter maybe a year back or so, this would have cleared the stock. But the GM focus has recently been always on the Beat and now the Beat diesel.

I could not understand GM's logic of selling the Uva without the ABS but with Airbags. Most of the hatchbacks with middle variants do have ABS as standard.
Old 27th September 2011, 14:04   #1473
VKM
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

The discounts by Gurudev Motors, Chennai on Skoda Yeti are being withdrawn from 1st october and on top of that they are also increasing the price by Rs.44,000.
Old 27th September 2011, 16:36   #1474
BHPian

Re: Now Aveo U-VA LT for 4.34L Ex-Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
They can actually put the Optra engine and I am sure Aveo will take it. Since we had 1.6 petrol engine in both Optra and Aveo.

So, I guess Aveo should take the Optra engine too. But may be need to work on the torque to weight ratio
It is not the engine space or the chassis' capacity to take the Optra diesel but rather the price point that I was referring to. Aveo sells at 5.46L for petrol, I say bring the 3cylinder version of the Optra Magnum engine and sell it for 6.5-7.0 L.

After that they could try and sport version with the optra engine or even kill the Optra Magnum with the sportz version of Aveo.
Old 27th September 2011, 17:37   #1475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKM View Post
The discounts by Gurudev Motors, Chennai on Skoda Yeti are being withdrawn from 1st october and on top of that they are also increasing the price by Rs.44,000.
Price hike for Yeti?

Already their sales are down from a 300+ numbers in the beginning of this year to almost 1/3rd of it now. A discount withdrawal+price hike would bring their sales down to two digits for sure!!!
Old 27th September 2011, 17:59   #1476
Senior - BHPian

I just got off the phone with a Hyundai Dealer - was calling for a TD and he went off on a speel about the car , closing it by saying that the Verna 1.6 SX will cost me 9.30 OTR - thats 15k more than what i was quoted about 1 month ago... wonder if there has been a price hike!
Old 27th September 2011, 20:39   #1477
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr View Post
Today one dealer quoted me 6.40 lakh for GP Emotion pack/5.80 for Emotion version es-showroom price (inclu gift cheque value) and...

1.Free RSA for 50months
2.Free insurance (of abt 16k)
3.Rebate for doctors 9k
4.Exchange offer 15k
5.Freebies like floor mats,mud flaps,cover etc.
But no extended warranty or better/ upgraded insurance

This means I can get top most fiat model emotion pack for under 6lakh+abt 24K registration charges,mouth watering stuff!!
You can get the extended warranty for 5K
Old 27th September 2011, 21:39   #1478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
I have been quoted Punto Emotion @ 6.24 lacs and Emotion Pack @ 7.02 lacs OTR Delhi.
This price includes all the discounts on offer like Free insurance / Gift cheque etc. They have an additional discount of 9K for doctors which makes
Emotion @ 6.15 lacs
Emotion Pack @ 6.93 lacs

How is the offer ? I have not negotiated with the dealer, this is just an quote given on phone.
I was quoted 6.40 lacs (including gift cheque of 10K) and free RSA+Free insurance+9K discount for doctors+usual freebies for emotion pack by a Jallandhar based dealer.Why you have been quoted so high when price should be more in Punjab than New Delhi if at all there is some difference? Even cardekho/carwale listing price is 6.50/6.60 price(Ex-showroom) for EP.
BTW my quote was also given on phone.Other dealer quoted me 10 higher than this dealer.

About the recent talk of price hike,same dealer told me that they have received a mail from fiat India stating 9K price hike for Punto very soon!!

@soccerfan:- yes...most likely I will get it.

Last edited by rsjaurr : 27th September 2011 at 21:40.
Old 27th September 2011, 23:26   #1479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr View Post
I was quoted 6.40 lacs (including gift cheque of 10K) and free RSA+Free insurance+9K discount for doctors+usual freebies for emotion pack by a Jallandhar based dealer.Why you have been quoted so high when price should be more in Punjab than New Delhi if at all there is some difference? Even cardekho/carwale listing price is 6.50/6.60 price(Ex-showroom) for EP.
BTW my quote was also given on phone.Other dealer quoted me 10 higher than this dealer.

About the recent talk of price hike,same dealer told me that they have received a mail from fiat India stating 9K price hike for Punto very soon!!

@soccerfan:- yes...most likely I will get it.
Will check again but in Delhi Road tax is high when ex-showroom price corsses 6L mark. Are you sure that there is a price of 9K in line, i was waiting for Oct so that offers from other manufacturers can start pouring in.
Old 27th September 2011, 23:47   #1480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj'sGlory View Post
well the OTR cost will be around 7,82,000/- that is 760000/- + 22000/- ( for registration )
hoping for the best
In Delhi, the registration charges are about Rs. 62000/- for ANHC SMT; that would make the DELHI OTR around 8.22 lakhs! Good deal. The current OTR for ANHC in Delhi is around 8.30 Lakhs

Well, I got my ANHC ( Aug mfd. as per VIN decoding on T Bhp)two weeks back at a even better discount than that after cancelling bookings with 2 lealerships in NCR. In addition, I got goodies bag (containing pillows, Body cover, Toffees Box, Divinity pictures, Perfume etc.) and a Gear Lock! Ownership thread coming soon!

Last edited by breezydrive : 27th September 2011 at 23:56.
Old 28th September 2011, 01:14   #1481
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezydrive View Post
In Delhi, the registration charges are about Rs. 62000/- for ANHC SMT; that would make the DELHI OTR around 8.22 lakhs! Good deal. The current OTR for ANHC in Delhi is around 8.30 Lakhs

Well, I got my ANHC ( Aug mfd. as per VIN decoding on T Bhp)two weeks back at a even better discount than that after cancelling bookings with 2 lealerships in NCR. In addition, I got goodies bag (containing pillows, Body cover, Toffees Box, Divinity pictures, Perfume etc.) and a Gear Lock! Ownership thread coming soon!
Congrats Breezydrive.. do start your ownership thread and also mention the discounts / freebies you got.. have fun with the City..
Old 28th September 2011, 09:33   #1482
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
Will check again but in Delhi Road tax is high when ex-showroom price corsses 6L mark. Are you sure that there is a price of 9K in line, i was waiting for Oct so that offers from other manufacturers can start pouring in.

I am in touch with a girl representative from Cosmo motors Jallandhar for the last 3-4days. SHE told me yesterday that they received the mail but I will get the same price as I'm in touch with them before this hike.When I asked her if she is lying just to sell the car quicker to me, she was willing to forward the same email to me.That should confirm it IMO.

Last edited by rsjaurr : 28th September 2011 at 09:37.
Old 28th September 2011, 10:00   #1483
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezydrive View Post

Congratulations on your possession and great choice i must say
Could you please specify the details as to how much you got it for with breakdown of your OTR
well which i'm being offered is
Ex showroom 741200
insurance 18800 (honda assure)
registration 22000
and freebies to include floor mats , cushions, body cover, teflon coating ,
mud flaps, number plates
vehicle which he told me to choose(gave three VIN s) is again aug manufactured (as per VIN decoding on T BHP by wildon )
i'm taking delivery on Friday and may be with your inputs i'll be able to extract some more
thanks

Last edited by Raj'sGlory : 28th September 2011 at 10:02.
Old 28th September 2011, 10:46   #1484
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai is offering around Rs.22000 cash discount (or) Insurance with all accessories free for Santro ECO models. Any other company offering discounts on LPG models ? Looking to buy a LPG car for my friend.
Old 28th September 2011, 12:28   #1485
BHPian

Are there any discounts from VW - on the Polo 1.6 for the festival season? Or is the current scheme of 40K bouquet offering going to continue.. Would think that VW would come up with something better after the launch of the Sunny and the Brio.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks