Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2024, 13:11   #10036
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
On a side note, there’s no better time to get the 3 door, new or pre-worshipped if you ever wanted one, exclusively!
Absolutely! Lets not forget Thar 3 door is the cheapest convertible available in the market.

The removed hardtop or folded soft top makes it a tempting proposition. An offer that even Mr. Bond can't deny.
Grr7 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2024, 13:12   #10037
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

If one wants 4X4 capability along with an Diesel and AT box, this is going to cost close to 27-28 lakhs on-road with Thar RoXX. If one wants a petrol with these capabilities, that is not even going to be available in the Thar RoXX range.

Used AT 4X4 3-door Thars, which are nearly new with very low mileage, are available at nearly half that price (around 15 lakhs). I do not see scope for a major fall in the demand for 4X4 variants of 3 door Thars in the used market, because the 4X4 ATs are priced so high in the Roxx range.
84.monsoon is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2024, 13:25   #10038
BHPian

I've been eyeing the 2WD petrol automatic for a while now and this is a little push from the universe in that direction, or so I believe :P

Spoke to my nearest dealer, and they said they have been informed about the discounts this morning. Will be getting a quote from them shortly.

Maybe the best thing ROXX (yeah, it still feels silly) ever did was make the acquisition of the OG Thar that much easy.
BrakeDancer is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2024, 15:31   #10039
BHPian

Overall global situation has made current market a buyers market and hence it’s impacting both new as well as old cars. If one is not hasty in their decision, this phase will pass as rest.
DevendraG is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2024, 16:04   #10040
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohail_91 View Post
The model year is 2023, and the ex-showroom price is listed as 18.39 Lakh, which is 70K less than the current ex-showroom price.

Additionally, there is a discount of approximately 2.67 Lakh, along with Škoda Maintenance Package (SMP) and a 5th year extended warranty.

The booking document has this pricing listed as well. I am now waiting for the dealership to confirm whether this is a typo from Škoda’s web team or if I have indeed secured a really good deal.
Hey, did the dealership honour this discounted price booking? With Slavia MC being relaunched, I am wondering if it makes to sense to wait for 24 Sep again for similar deals or not. Please do let us know. Thank you in advance.
Old 3rd September 2024, 16:43   #10041
BHPian

Irrespective of the Roxx launch, even earlier, I used to regularly see the 3 door Petrol AT 4x4s quoted at very compelling prices, even in websites like Spinny, Cars24 at Chennai , i.e., in the range of 13-14 Lakhs for a 2 year, 15-20K run vehicles. This will crash further due to the fact that the manufacturer have themselves dropped it so much. The Diesel 4x4 AT or MT might hold its value a little bit better. But a price fall in the used car market is inevitable for this car.

I was able to sell a Thar CRDe 3rd Owner, 8 year Old, 50K kms done through Spinny for 4.5L last year - Comparatively, I think that fetched a decent price looking at these now - probably niche

Swami

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 4th September 2024 at 08:24. Reason: A word
swami69 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2024, 16:51   #10042
BHPian

Hi does anyone know what could be the expected discounts for MG Hector Shine Pro or Select Pro CVT Petrol in Delhi NCR?
Old 3rd September 2024, 19:24   #10043
BHPian

We just booked i20 Sportz IVT at 11 Lakhs OTR in Bangalore. The discounts available this month were 20K from Hyundai side and around 30K from Dealer. Car is available in 1 week.

Would love to know if anyone got a much better/different deal in Bangalore recently?
singleton is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th September 2024, 00:16   #10044
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Mahindra offering Rs 1.5 lakh discount on the 2-door Thar!
WOW, now what will happen to Jimny pricing & discounts
Thyag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2024, 07:35   #10045

What are everyone’s thoughts on this impacting Scorpio-N sales and subsequently its pricing? I’m in the market for a Petrol AT SUV and want to see if this not a bad time to buy one?
consultant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2024, 13:32   #10046
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoDrifter View Post
Hey, did the dealership honour this discounted price booking? With Slavia MC being relaunched, I am wondering if it makes to sense to wait for 24 Sep again for similar deals or not. Please do let us know. Thank you in advance.
Yes, the dealership honored our booking. When we booked online, a VIN number was already assigned in the Online Booking Form. Additionally, the dealer confirmed that when a booking is made online through Skoda, the dealership functions as a franchise, and they are just required to fulfill the order (Vehicle comes directly from Factory).

Regarding the Slavia MC Edition, I am not sure if it will be included in the deal on September 24th, given that it’s a very recent launch. However, there’s no harm in waiting and trying your luck!
To be on the safe side, I recommend checking if a similar deal was available on August 24th. This might give you a better idea of what to expect on September 24th.

Alternatively, you could wait for the Festive Season Offers, which should be available in a few weeks I am guessing.

Note: If you book online and wish to cancel for any reason, please do so within 24 hours of booking; otherwise, the booking amount will not be refunded.
Sohail_91 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks