Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2024, 09:17   #9961
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by masudvorajee View Post
Booked XUV700 AX7 D AT with the discount of 1,24,000.
Attachment 2640139
Are you sure the RTO charges are just 90k ? It is 4.31 lakhs in Bangalore
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20240812-091416.jpg  

SKannan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2024, 10:46   #9962
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksaurabh21 View Post
There is a 30k exchange bonus on Grand Vitara, but to get that, I have to give my old vehicle to the same dealer.
Isnt that what Exchange is about ?

Btw, regarding non-exchange discounts, do check with the different dealers. I got the best offer from Kalyani.
Varun Nexa is offering accessories as a discount - but for their full standard accessories package
Old 12th August 2024, 10:55   #9963
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKannan View Post
Yes 90k is correct amount for Gujarat. In Gujarat RTO is calculated at 6% and 12% of EX-FACTORY (and not EX-SHOWROOM) prices for individual and corporate registration.
sagpatel is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th August 2024, 11:47   #9964
BHPian

Hello brothers, I am looking for Skoda Kodiaq L & K in Mumbai and recently visited Mody Skoda in Andheri area. Apparently only 2 colors are available for selection, Lava Blue and Moon White.

I was offered a total 2 Lakhs discount which includes Rs 60K exchange bonus and corporate discount. With company registration and insurance close to Rs 242,000, the final on-road price offered was Rs 49.10 Lakhs. (Note that the company registration charges are higher than the individual registration by approximately Rs 2.55 lakhs). Is this a good offer in Mumbai at this time of the day? Would you suggest Mody Skoda Andheri as a friendly dealer to purchase Skoda? Kindly suggest.
Old 12th August 2024, 18:15   #9965
Senior - BHPian

Jeep Compass & Meridian get benefits worth Rs 2.50 lakh

Jeep India has announced benefits of up to Rs 2.50 lakh on the Compass and Meridian. The “Freedom Benefits” as part of the brand’s 8th anniversary celebrations in the country are valid until August 31, 2024.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-image-1-2.jpg

The special Freedom Benefits include exchange, loyalty and corporate discounts. The Compass gets cash benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh, while the Meridian is available with discounts of up to Rs 2 lakh.

Jeep has announced benefits on the Wrangler and Grand Cherokee. These offers are only available for walk-in customers on select variants.

Additionally, existing customers can avail of service benefits. These include a discount of 7.8% on labour, car treatments and body repairs. These service offers are valid until August 17, 2024.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 12th August 2024 at 18:17.
TusharK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th August 2024, 18:46   #9966
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
Yes 90k is correct amount for Gujarat. In Gujarat RTO is calculated at 6% and 12% of EX-FACTORY (and not EX-SHOWROOM) prices for individual and corporate registration.
I wish other states also follow similar and have RTO on ex-factory price instead of double taxation by taking RTO on ex-showroom price.
Telangana had lower RTO and then someone got the idea to follow Bangalore’s RTO structure. Now we pay 17% RTO for cars above ₹10lakh and 19% for cars above ₹20 lakh
kgt.v8 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th August 2024, 21:18   #9967

Quote:
Originally Posted by somersault View Post
Hello brothers, I am looking for Skoda Kodiaq L & K in Mumbai and recently visited Mody Skoda in Andheri area. Apparently only 2 colors are available for selection, Lava Blue and Moon White.

I was offered a total 2 Lakhs discount which includes Rs 60K exchange bonus and corporate discount. With company registration and insurance close to Rs 242,000, the final on-road price offered was Rs 49.10 Lakhs. (Note that the company registration charges are higher than the individual registration by approximately Rs 2.55 lakhs). Is this a good offer in Mumbai at this time of the day? Would you suggest Mody Skoda Andheri as a friendly dealer to purchase Skoda? Kindly suggest.
Don't know about the pricing bit or the retail experience with Mody Skoda but my service experience with them has mostly been above par. There have been some issues but they have worked to resolve them.
sidm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2024, 22:34   #9968
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by masudvorajee View Post
Booked XUV700 AX7 D AT with the discount of 1,24,000.
Attachment 2640139
just to be clear, the 1.24lac discount is on top of the 2 lac ? I am also considering booking XUV700.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKannan View Post
Welcome to karnataka, where you pay max taxes and get worst infra, esp if you are in Bangalore

Last edited by supertinu : 12th August 2024 at 22:36.
Old 12th August 2024, 22:57   #9969
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
just to be clear, the 1.24lac discount is on top of the 2 lac ? I am also considering booking XUV700.
Yes, check the ex-showroon price. It's 2 lac + dealers discount. We booked total 3 vehicles. 1 XUV700, 1 Scorpio N and 1 3X0.
masudvorajee is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 08:07   #9970
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivyanshuDiv View Post
Getting 1L discount on Alcazar without any negotiation. I think, with more discussions, could get 20K-30K more.
Is it worth to buy this generation or wait for the facelift ?
Looking for same vehicle in ncr. Let me know if we can make it a twofer and get a better deal.
roamer012 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 09:58   #9971
BHPian

Quote:
Skoda has been offering better discounts on 24th of every month. Would suggest to wait and try that option this month, might get a better deal.
tsi_niks1989 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 10:09   #9972
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsi_niks1989 View Post
Skoda has been offering better discounts on 24th of every month. Would suggest to wait and try that option this month, might get a better deal.

Thank you for the insight. Any idea if such offer comes up, then what kind of discount can be expected.
Old 13th August 2024, 10:28   #9973
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for the insight. Any idea if such offer comes up, then what kind of discount can be expected.
I was just at the dealership the other day and they said last month on the 24th there was an additional 1 lakh corporate discount on the Kodiaq.
VtechSupreme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 11:18   #9974
BHPian

Quote:
Last 24th it was a straight 2.5L off the listed price of 39.9L. Dealers mostly don't have any inventory for Kodiaq in stock, it is ordered from the factory upon your booking.

With the new model coming by 2025 June, Skoda should be having some inventories left which they would be giving for similar discounts if not more.
tsi_niks1989 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 11:24   #9975
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsi_niks1989 View Post
Last 24th it was a straight 2.5L off the listed price of 39.9L. Dealers mostly don't have any inventory for Kodiaq in stock, it is ordered from the factory upon your booking.

With the new model coming by 2025 June, Skoda should be having some inventories left which they would be giving for similar discounts if not more.
Thank you for your information. One related question to this. Was this discount offered on online booking or a booking through the dealer? I was little confused while going through the previous messages on the thread.

Personally, I have the liking for the current dashboard setup in this 2022 version as against the new floating screen on new Kodiaq. Besides this, I am uncomfortable with the change in the gear lever position. So I am keen for 2022 version.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks